[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miss me yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: andrew-garfield-as-spider-man.jpg (49KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
andrew-garfield-as-spider-man.jpg
49KB, 600x300px
Miss me yet?
>>
>>93698301
No, get fucked up the ass by Deadpool.
>>
>>93698301
never ever
>>
>>93698301
Tom blew this guy completely out of the water, kinda feel sorry for him
>>
>>93698301
That isn't Tobey
>>
>>93698301
>Miss me yet?

Why would I miss the worst incarnation of the character?
>>
>>93698301
Please come back
>>
>>93698301
Nope, Homecoming surprised me with how much of a good time it was. It's my favorite Spider-man film to date only rivaled by the original Spider-man 2.
>>
>>93698301
>SPARKLES? XDDD

No
>>
>>93698301
>Peter
Tobey > Tom > Andrew
>Spiderman
Tom > Andrew > Tobey

Andrew looked too cool to be a convincing dweeb, Tom would be ranked lower as Spidey but I think they're going for a hard core noob vibe for him.
>>
Look Andy, I really don't think you did a terrible job all things considered.

But your movies are the low point of the whole franchise.

You're the new Hayden Christensen.
>>
>>93698421
>worst incarnation of the character
Ahem
>>
>>93698301
Hell yes. Best costume and best Spider-Man/Parker. Fuck the Raimi-fags and Holland superfags.
>>
>>93698301
He was a great Spidey stuck on 2 movies screwed by the studio. Tobey gets so much credit because his movie came out right after 9/11 so there's an emotional response. Holland has the Disney machine behind him so the shills will hype him like no tomorrow.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>There's a nutjob in a walking tank suit shooting at cops. Let's stand around to watch the show!
>>
File: hyopcrite.jpg (63KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
hyopcrite.jpg
63KB, 480x608px
>>93698301
Why would I miss the absolute worst portrayal of spider-man in existence after seeing a movie that surpasses Raimi's trilogy?
>>
>>93698992
>he was a great spidey
>>93698984
>best parker

Peter Parker's entire fucking character is about his duality. As Peter he's a dweeb with low social standing whose only friends are 40+ year old professors and his books. When he becomes Spider-man he becomes a smug wise-cracking badass which is what the character (and presumably a good chunk of the audience) would really like to be.

Garfield played Parker as a cool hip skateboarder millenial who doesn't need an alter-ego and gets no confidence from the mask. They destroyed the entire dynamic of the character.
>>
Tobey sucked as Peter and Spider-Man
>>
>>93699172
actually peter has always been a jackass. he is a sanctimonious bully who got guilt tripped into being a hero and he does it with a veneer of disgusting smarm.
>>
I'd love it if both the old Spiderman's came back as clones.

Tobey as Kaine due to the age (also his lack of quips) and Garfield as Ben Reiley since he was the last one.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.