[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You who I called brother Why must you call down another blow?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: abyss.jpg (25KB, 795x521px) Image search: [Google]
abyss.jpg
25KB, 795x521px
You who I called brother
Why must you call down another blow?!
>>
No touchy
>>
Your fault for hardening your damn heart.
>>
YER PLAYIN WITH THE BIG BOYS NOW
>>
>>93694706
Shit song, shit characters.
>>
THUS SAITH THE LORD
*Innocent Egyptians being destroyed in the background*
>>
>>93694839
No one is innocent
Everyone has blood on their hands
>>
>>93694839
>people who's been benefiting from the enslavement of their fellow man
>innocent
>>
>>93694906
>fellow man
>Jews call non-Jews "goyim", which is the same as actual beasts of burden
>get pissy when the workhorses overpower them and make them work for a living
"Arbeit macht frei" are the deadliest words to the Hebrew.
>>
The French horn parts in that song make me hard.
>>
>>93694839
Not by OT rules
>>
>>93694959
>which is the same as actual beasts of burden
Actually, it means people. Jews are also called goys in the bible. The goys of Israel
>>
>>93694959
>y-yeah well they did X that means we can do Y!
That is entirely irrelevant, you idiot.

The plagues were sent to punish the people for enslaving the Jews, after they were given a choice to let them go. The populace had all benefited from enslaving the Jews. Ergo there were no innocent Egyptians and the Jewish God could punish all of them as much as he wanted.

If the "innocent" Egyptians didn't want to suffer through plagues they shouldn't have picked on a people whose God could beat all of their Gods combined.
>>
>>93694893
Spoken like a true collectivist.
Please consider breaking your own bones.
>>
>>93695731
There is no such thing as innocence
Only degrees of guilt
>>
>>93695179
Wonder how the Palestinians feel about the Jews, with all those illegal settlements and all.
>>
>>93695940
It's arguable if Allah could beat all of their gods
>>
>>93694669

LET MY PEOPLE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
>>93695940
It's irrelevant once again, until the Palestinians are backing a God willing and capable of fucking Elohim and his people up for it.
>>
>>93694735
Troll harder.
>>
>>93696945
It really was the worst song of the movie, though, by a long margin. They're like the Gargoyles from Hunchback.
>>
>>93695179
How can Ra compete with a God that can kill the sun.
>>
File: IMG_4647.png (632KB, 665x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4647.png
632KB, 665x400px
>>93697173
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.