[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do you think should be the villain of the next Spider-Man movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

Pic-related would be my choice.
>>
File: Chameleon442.jpg (48KB, 442x466px) Image search: [Google]
Chameleon442.jpg
48KB, 442x466px
>>
I want Scorpion and Mysterio. Those two are the biggest misses for me in terms of movies.

>>93693961
Tombstone Keith David unnerves me for some reason.
>>
File: bale.jpg (26KB, 288x212px) Image search: [Google]
bale.jpg
26KB, 288x212px
Quentin Beck/Mysterio
>>
File: keith david jjj.jpg (51KB, 413x620px) Image search: [Google]
keith david jjj.jpg
51KB, 413x620px
>>93694111
PARKER! GET ME SOME PHOTOS OF SPIDER-MAN!
>>
>>93694111
I don't think they can use Scorpion because he's set to be in the Black Cat/Silver Sable movie. Same with Kraven. Otherwise, I'd cast Gerarld Butler as Kraven.
>>
>>93694275
Didn't Nathan Fillion say he wanted to play the Scorpion at some point? If the Sony movie is not set in the MCU, I see no problem casting him. Unless they actually choose to do something with him as Wonder Man.
>>
File: Shaun-Ross-thumb.jpg (45KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
Shaun-Ross-thumb.jpg
45KB, 640x430px
Why not an actual Albino Black man.
>>
>>93694582
Because they don't look like Tombstone. Real albino black people are pinkish. Tombstone is chalk white.
>>
Kraven.

with JCVD as Chameleon.
>>
File: arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg (302KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg
302KB, 1800x1200px
>>93694859
shit.
>>
Cranston as Osborn
>>
>>93694275
>>93694111
Mac Gargan is in Homecoming, so IDK if that'll be an issue.
>>
>>93693961
Beetle

or lady stiltman

no no, not stiltman, specifically lady stiltman
>>
Mysterio and Kraven are my first choices.
They've already overdone Green Goblin, and could never top Alfred Molina's Doctor Octopus.
Hobgoblin would be cool, but it'd be hard to convey properly, considering he ended up being Keikaku: The Villain over a long stretch of time.
>>
>>93694770
>>93694582
Also needs David's whiskey graveled voice. One of Tombstone's main traits
>>
>>93695564

They could easily top Molina's Octavius

All they have to do is have him actually act like fucking Octavius
>>
>>93694111
If Mysterio shows up and he's not played by Bruce Campbell, I will bomb Sony Pictures.
>>
>>93694275
That shit was just a rumor
>>
File: 1233194703596.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1233194703596.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
THAT TIME IS NOW

THAT TIME IS NOW

If you can make it work in a fucking 22 minute cartoon, you can make it work in a movie.
>>
Sandman and Hydroman

Then Mud thing as the climatic battle.

I know Sandy kinda felt tacted on Spiderman 3 but...it could work.
>>
>>93697179
Isn't it Venom that felt entirely tacked on?

I mean, shit, do you remember that entire transformation sequence for Sandman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1xPWjjFKF8

This was clearly made by someone with something to express artistically.

Then later in the movie you get...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtx18tPNda4

This mess...
>>
>>93694245
KEK
>>
>>93694872
Please, yes.
>>
Guys, these actors are getting pretty frigging old. I know you guys want Ron Perlman dudes to be everything but these guys frigging qualify for social security.

Pick someone who can bend over and pick up a quarter without shitting themselves.
>>
Spider-fugboy 2: Scorpion
Spider fugboy 3: Morlun
Spiderman 4: Symbiote shit
Spiderman 5: Sinister six lead by Octopus
Spiderman 6:Osborn shit
>>
>>93693961
It's only common sense with whats been going on lately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiUEqee7pO4
>>
M Y S T E R I O

Or Hobgoblin. Or an Electro that isn't shit
>>
>>93697339
That dance will never not be hilarious.
>>
>>93693961
Albino Bart Simpson played by a black man?
>>
>>93693961
I mentioned Tombstone a few weeks ago in a Spidey thread. I think they should do it. Though he would obviously fit into their Netflix-verse a bit more cleanly with Pun and Devil.

I think Tombstone is an interesting character to do because he's a black guy who's stone white. It was always a problem for him as a kid in Harlem. Given the race conversations with this movie I think it would be an interesting thing to do to flat out confront it with an albino black guy.

Though they'd probably just make him white cause he's a villain.
>>
>>93697127
Well, that was like, episode 10, so...
>>
>>93694275
Butler would be good but I just wish they smartened up with Toby and had Crowe play Kraven in Raimi's third.
>>
Kevin Fiege said that the next villain is another "not seen in films" villain. With a Spider-Man film every 2 years from now on, they're going to breeze through so much content. Like, it'll be the 22 Jumpstreet Credits with how far they take shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftenN87QA_w
>>
>>93694111
>>93694218
Mysterio is such an obvious choice I'm amazed he's never shown up yet.
>>
Black Cat, where Peter gets statutory raped
>>
>>93694770
>What is makeup
>>
>>93693961
Wait a second. Tombstone is L. Thompson Lincoln. His daughter is Janice Lincoln. Zendaya's character is Michelle, but sometimes goes by MJ. Could it be Michelle Janice? As in Michelle Janice Lincoln. As in Beetle from Superior Foes?
>>
>>93698752
Man, the Jump Street movies are so fucking good.
It's a shame that everything Lord and Miller does gets cheaply imitated by talentless fucks who don't understand what made their movies great.
First it was Jump Street with Chips and Baywatch.
>Take an old crime tv show license and add adult humor, it's an assured success!
And now you have The Emoji Movie that learned all the wrong lessons from The Lego Movie.
>>
You can do a lot with Chameleon. But Kraven would be the most intimidating, especially if they cast some huge hairy unknown actor, in contrast to tiny Tom Holland.
>>
>>93702348
Oh shit. Seems too thought out to be true but you could be onto something...
>>
File: SF15-2.jpg (491KB, 720x546px) Image search: [Google]
SF15-2.jpg
491KB, 720x546px
>>93702348
I'll eat my hat if we get a Superior Foes movie.
>>
>>93693961
Tombstone would be great, with Hammerhead as his grunt. And maybe include Silvermane for a kind of a gang war like that episode of Spectacular.
>>
>>93693961
Is it too soon to retry with Rhino. I don't know if he has enough in him to be a main villain, but he'd definitely work as a lacky to Mr. Lincoln.
>>
File: Why.jpg (38KB, 288x498px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
38KB, 288x498px
>>93694275
>Black Cat/Silver Sable movie
>>
>>93693961
I think Mysterio and Kraven might be the only characters not used thus far with enough to be aa solo main villain. Maybe Hobgoblin too, but you need Osborn to get him.
>>
>>93703312
Maybe Smythe and Scorpion could work for him too?
>>
With mcgargan being homecoming scorpio seems like a must wheter we will get the Classic version or the ultimate one. Then obviously Misteryo and chameleon, both never portrayed in any film and with great potential, especially the latter. But I hope we well also get ultimate Goblin, I want to see Osborn becoming a crazy flying flamethrowing orc. That guy from Mad men whose name I don't remember Would be a cool choice for Osborne
>>
>>93697339
>Then later in the movie you get...

Ick.
>>
>>93698624
The Roxbury Guys are missing a member, there.
>>
>>93694275
Cast Bruce Campbell as Kraven as a minor nuisance for 2 films, before using him for Last Hunt.

He's the only one who defeated Spider-man in all the Raime films.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.