[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Despicable me 3. I FUCKING LOVED IT!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: depicable-me-3-1496947425.jpg (921KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
depicable-me-3-1496947425.jpg
921KB, 2880x1800px
Just came back from the movies with my girlfiend and I must say: I was not expecting to be so amazed. This movie is pure gold! I hated DM 2 and I really got amazed with this one. Of course it had some problems, but I must say it was overall amazing.

I just loved the way they made Dru.
It gives us that feeling of a guy really trying to be a villain that we see sometimes, and he was so adorable... I just don't know what to say about him other than I loved him

THE MINIONS scenes was awesome,
especially the prison scene. Btw, what's the song that plays in the prison scene? I loved it

That ending was fucking BRILLIANT!
I mean, if you were paying attention to the whole thing, you could see it coming, but the way it was delivered was...sick! I loved it!
The minions wanted to be villains, since that's their purpose, but they also wanted to be with Gru. And Dru wanted to be a villain really bad,
he just didn't know how. The team up of Dru and the minions was perfect. It gave me that taste of wanting more! Is Despicable me 4 going to be a thing? Or even better, a spin-off staring Dru and the minions!

Damn, I am just so excited about that movie. It was really good. I was expecting a disapointment, but it was a very pleasant surprise.
>>
>>93688303
I bet you really XD'd so hardy at dem randum XDD lolable funnyyy minions (XD :3) hahaha jk jk myu dude hahahah IT'S SO FUNNYfrgfgtehtgy
>>
>>93688303
Is this movie actually any good?
>>
>>93691825
YES! Surprisingly it's amazing
>>
File: 1369502524602.jpg (49KB, 300x392px) Image search: [Google]
1369502524602.jpg
49KB, 300x392px
>>93688303

Do not bring this here.
>>
Were this movie and the second one good? I never watched past the original. And I know "Minions" is garbage
>>
marvel and sony paid critics to trash this movie
>>
please shill elsewhere
>>
>>93691825
No. I was surprised as to how much I enjoyed the concept and gimmick of the 80s villain but other than that this movie offers no substance. It follows half a dozen highly simplistic story arcs. None of which are satisfying or interesting. It's just a bland movie. So, so bland.
>>
>>93691825
IT's pretty amazing
>>
I agree. Please go watch Despicable Me 3, brought to you by Illumination Entertainment and Universal Pictures.
>>
I thoroughly enjoyed DM 1 & 2. The 3rd looks promising, hoping to see it sunday night.
>>
File: Crumpin.gif (423KB, 177x182px) Image search: [Google]
Crumpin.gif
423KB, 177x182px
Yay! More juicy Lucy.
>>
I hated every time Trey's character was onscreen
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.