[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst thing DCAU Lex Luthor has ever done?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 298854[1].jpg (13KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
298854[1].jpg
13KB, 400x300px
What's the worst thing DCAU Lex Luthor has ever done?
>>
>>93684912
He fucked the gorilla
>>
>>93684912
Not getting with that girl before he killed her.
>>
>>93684912
Spend $75,000,000 rustle Superman's jimmies.
>>
>>93684912
Making M'gann strip for cookies
>>
>>93684912
Killing his girlfriend to resurrect his man crush is pretty up there, though there are also a bunch of movies were he kills Mecy or goes full homolust on Superman
>>
Tricked a newborn android whose father just died into believing he was his friend, then told him to kill the Justice League. The truth broke Amazo so hard that he went full Doctor Manhattan and just flew off to space to get away from despicable humans.
>>
>>93684953
>That's right conspiracy buff, I ran a fake presidential campaign just to piss Superman off
Absolute madman
>>
>>93684912
Not wash his hands
>>
>>93684912
He once stole forty cakes.
>>
>>93685569
That wasn't him though, it was the Flash when they changed bodies
>>
>>93685569
Damnit you stole my line
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh1CqCAc2fE
>>
>>93685569
Goddammit anon. I come here to this thread specifically to say this, and here you are stealing my thunder.

I guess the Great 40 Cake Heist will have to be a close second.
>>
>>93685640
That won't hold up in a court of law
>>
>>93685625
That's terrible.
>>
>>93684951
It's implied in the episode where the Flash gets stuck in Lex's body that they've done it before. However, it's also implied that Lex is a crude and selfish lover who uses her to bust a nut with no consideration for her own needs.
>>
>>93687404
He was too busy trying to bond with Brainiac than to bond with her.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.