[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Rorschach a virgin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: rorschach1.gif (39KB, 309x262px) Image search: [Google]
rorschach1.gif
39KB, 309x262px
Was Rorschach a virgin?
>>
>>93681945
Yes.
>>
>>93681945
Probably, and he probably didn't masturbate.
>>
>>93681958
Did he die a virgin
>>
not just a virgin
a virgin in rage
>>
>>93681945
Son of a prostitute, I don't think you really want to know what his childhood entailed.
>>
>>93681945
He strikes me as the Holden Caufield sort who bought a hooker and still couldn't seal the deal.
>>
>>93681945
Life fucked him in the ass pretty hard
>>
>>93681945
I don't know, his "friends" fucked his life over.
>>
>>93682918
Fuck, now that I think about it nobody actually tried to get Rorschach help or get in contact with him. Shit poor guy.
>>
>>93681984
Who would he have sex with? He only had one friend, was uncomfortable/hateful towards women and had B.O.
>>
>>93682855
Would he even buy a hooker? His mom was a hooker and he hated them right?
>>
>>93683889
He had sex with that one friend
>>
I thought it was implied he was a sexless frustrated homo who was deep inside the closet

he was basically like Hooded Justice and likewise disappeared without a trace though we acually know what happened

boy this book has at least 3 people who can't get it up without costumes and superhero thrills
>>
>>93683889
not all womens, just prostitutes.
his mask was literally a tribute to a woman murdered who nobody defended, that fact motivated him to become a vigilant.
he also avenged a little girl killed by a pedophile who gaves her corpse to the dogs.
>>
>>93681945
No.
He fucked Ozymandias.
>>
>>93681945
Understandibly yeah.
The only women he knew were his mom, an abusive prostitute that beat him, his landlady who was the same as his mom but to her kids, silk spectre who he thought was a showboaty whore because of his extreme moral code, and silk spectre II who distracted his only friend from the important stuff (in his mind at least). Any others were run of the mill prostitutes or victims of horrendous crimes.
I'd be pretty turned off from women if that was my track record too.
>>
>>93684171
By the point of the actual story he's so paranoid and hateful he sort of thinks the worst of most people right off the bat.
And he was offended by Spectre's choice in clothing.
I think even if he doesn't despise women he's uncomfortable with sexuality in general.
>>
>>93681945
Given his mother was a prostitute and everything, he's incredibly sexually frustrated.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.