[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lineup for new A-Force book? Source is Marvel Legacy #1.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: 1499297227159.jpg (816KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499297227159.jpg
816KB, 791x1200px
Lineup for new A-Force book? Source is Marvel Legacy #1.
>>
No Singularity, no sale.
>>
Elektra and the Amateur Hours

Editorial mandate: "How much disdain for the patriarchy can we fit in 24 pages???"

Who the fuck is the ugly one with the Goonies gadget boxing glove? Who is the goth one?
>>
>>93680541
>take out cute girl
>replace with a bunch of insufferable cunts

nope

Also, losing Dazzler is a mistake
>>
>>93680662
Gagdet Girl in the front is Moon Girl, an Inhuman like Ms.Marvel. Her power is to switch minds with a giant red dinosaur but she also happens to be among the smartest people alive too.
The goth's KAHTANANiko Minoru, Japanese Witch. Her Staff of One TRAPS THE SOULS OF ITS VICTIMS lets her do just about anything, but only once and she usually has to make some sort of song or lyric reference or something. Sometimes a writer gets bored with that and just ditches it though.
>>
File: alan-moore-large.jpg (35KB, 229x275px) Image search: [Google]
alan-moore-large.jpg
35KB, 229x275px
>>93680541

>Elektra

I know she's popular now because of the Netflix show, Marvel, but why the hell would an assassin be teaming up with Squirrel Girl and a tiny girl genius? Exactly what part of this fun team dynamic was screaming for the violent Ninja woman from Daredevil?

Also, we could have gotten Cindy instead of Jess. Otherwise decent lineup, 8/10 would have qt adventures with.
>>
>>93680662
Moon Girl, Nico Minoru

Also, the previous A-Force wasn´t like that.
>>
>>93680541
Please no. We don't need to ruin A-Force with more force fed Moon Girl bullshit. She's fucking 9. She doesn't belong in a team with people mostly over double her age
>>
>>93680541
Where's America?
>>
>>93680541
Hope this means SG is out of USAvengers
>>
>>93680662
how the fuck do you not know Moon Girl and Nico?
>>
>>93680541
>Moon Girl
Hell No.
>>
>>93680684
We Moon girl already teams with Karnak...
Either way this is just a legacy variant cover so it probably means nothing.
>>
Even though this lineup is terrible, I'll give Marvel props for immediately backpedaling on the mistake that was Elektra's generic ninja costume.
>>
>>93680697
>>Moon Girl gets put in the MCU
>>Ages up so fast, they didn't take that into account
>>
>>93680706
deported
>>
>>93680541
>3 Inhumans
>drops Dazzler, Carol and Singularity
Shit line up
>>
>>93680541
What the fuck did the do to She-Hulk? Did they give her powers to another black woman?
>>
Please stop insisting women when put together will get along because they are women.

Just stop making these throw together groups to begin with. These characters have their own stories and casts. Just stop doing this shit.
>>
>>93680541
>No Carol
It's shit.
>>
>>93681037
the last two iterations of A-force made sense. The first one cause it was battleworld and anything worked. Then Singularity remembered and forced the others to come together. No Singularity means it doesn't make sense.

Do you bitch about Birds of Prey and Gotham City Sirens too?
>>
Kamala can't be on every single team can she?
>>
>>93681103
An all women team doesn't make any more sense than an all male team. It's just for the novelty in the case of the women. Having Singularity rip characters away from their teams and homes in attempt to remake a book from an AU doesn't make it any better. And yes this makes even less sense proving how it's is just about making it a female team.

>Do you bitch about Birds of Prey and Gotham City Sirens too?

I don't like those characters so I don't care what they do. Do you want me to? Do you want me to be that person that doesn't read the comic that complains about it?
>>
>>93680662
Fuck off newfag.
Although this does look awful.
>>
>>93681176
something chased her back to earth, they were the only people she knew. And she was unaware that they didn't know each other still. it made sense

and do you care about these characters? Is that why you are bitching about this team? No, you are just bitching cause you're a triggered little faggot
>>
>>93680541
Looks like Marvel is undoing the Bendis on She-Hulk. What's with that Afro puff though?

>>93680801
>I'll give Marvel props for immediately backpedaling on the mistake that was Elektra's generic ninja costume.
And yet they're still forcing Jessica Drew's Batgirl ripoff costume.

>>93681103
>>93681303
There's nothing sadder than a Marvel apologist.
>>
>>93681303
>No, you are just bitching cause you're a triggered little faggot
Resolved to ad hominem when that anon was being too composed for your liking? That's at least three tsks.
>>
>>93681303
>and do you care about these characters?

No boy, I care about SOME of them. Which is why I don't want the others touching them/touching them more. Kamala's already been dragged through event hell, her book suffering for it. Champions is hot Garbage.

Runaways is getting a new series, granted that's probably a stealth mini, but why are they putting Nico on a different team AGAIN.

And yeah I'm triggered? If triggered means "not liking their bullshit."
>>
>>93681122
You oughta know better by now.
>>
>>93680541
Moon Girl sucks, stop pushing her, Marvel
>>
Wasn't the first volume a flop
>>
>>93680541
Can't be. Far too many characters on totally different levels and zero history.
This makes absolutely no sense without massive pre-story and even then far too many temperaments and no Singularity.
>>
>>93680541
Isn't Medusa in space?
Isn't She-Hulk grey?
Isn't Nico busy with the Runaways with a different design?
Aren't Kamala and Moongirl already on a team book together?
>>
>>93682202
I'm not exactly rooting for it, but it's fairly easy to facilitate short of three outliers.
Nico, Jen and Medusa already know each other through A Force, Kamala and Lunella likely will follow Medusa's request and command because Inhumans.

Elektra, Jessica and Doreen are another matter but I gather Squirrel Girl will just join for the sake of it, Jess will be watching over them for Carol and Elektra will be revealed as some sort of spy to keep an eye on them or something.
>>
>>93680541
>Jessica drew, pictured here doing whatever she can to not spend time with her baby.
She really suckered Porcupine.
>>
>>93682740
I wonder how the baby is doing in Darkforce New York while Jessica is palling around with Kingpin and Dr Strange
>>
>>93680541
Hmm, let's see.
>Squirrel Girl
Shit.
>Moon Girl
The Shittiest Shit.
>Spider-Woman
Shit.
>Medusa
Shit.
>Elektra
Shit.
>She-Hulk
Ok as long as she isn't emo or broody like her book.
>Kamala
STOP SHOVING KAMALA IN TEAM BOOKS YOU FUCKS!
>Nico
Ok.
>>
>>93680541
Nope. One if the already existing theam books will change into that.

Either the champions or secret warriors or Usavengers.
>>
>>93682740
Carol will make sure their son is taken care of.
>>
>>93680541
Would make children with every single one of those qt's except Moon girl
>>
File: hummingbird and mania.jpg (207KB, 1102x698px) Image search: [Google]
hummingbird and mania.jpg
207KB, 1102x698px
>>93680541
Moon Girl and Squirrel Girl should be replaced with Mania and Hummingbird.
>>
>>93680541
Pass
>>
File: sif3colors_by_c_gp-d64ninb.jpg (596KB, 1100x1448px) Image search: [Google]
sif3colors_by_c_gp-d64ninb.jpg
596KB, 1100x1448px
Seriously?! not one mention of best girl so far?! Sif doesn't need shit lineup behind her though
>>
>>93682879
Carol can't even take care of herself. That baby is doomed.
>>
>>93680541
Why are She-Hulk, Madusa and Spider-Woman built like teen girls? She-Hulk and especially Jessica are way more curvy than this.
>>
>>93680684
that's ALOT of quirkiness for one book, they need someone as hardcore as Elektra to balance it out a little
>>93680935
now that you mention it, that does look a little suspicious
>>
>>93687599
Its the black woman replacing cho soon.
>>
It's really dumb that Moon Girl is some kind of gadget techie character. It's like the writers sat down and said "How do we miss the point the hardest? What's the opposite of what this character needs to be?"

Her entire deal should be girl with a giant dinosaur that has fun adventures with her dinosaur buddy. She shouldn't even be with the superheroes. She should be off on her own hanging out with a fucking dinosaur.
>>
>>93687728
>Her entire deal should be girl with a giant dinosaur that has fun adventures with her dinosaur buddy.

This. So much this. She spends more time being snooty and doing smart shit than having a fun ass time with a dino pet.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.