[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this movie being released solely to fuck with people that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: emoji movie.jpg (247KB, 800x1186px) Image search: [Google]
emoji movie.jpg
247KB, 800x1186px
Is this movie being released solely to fuck with people that appreciate animation
>>
>>93680299
Yes, they canceled Popeye for this.
>>
No, this movie is being released as a cash grab. I was at the mall one time, walked by Spenser's Gifts, and this girl, I guess 9, went "EMOJIS!" and started grabbing the stuff emoji plushies on the stand out front. Like fidget spinners, there are people who will watch this.
>>
white people love shit like this

they can show it to their kids because there's no mature content, but there are elements of the script designed to entertain the parent also

prepare for sequels, basically
>>
There's that fucking smug expression again.
>>
>>93680365
>white people love shit like this
>durr its the white ppls
oh my fucking god tumblr leave
>>
why are emojis "culturally important"? What makes them differen from the emoticons of internet messagboards of the early 2000s?
>>
>>93680424
You don't have to put effort into creating an emoji. They're already made for you.
>>
>>93680365
It has nothing to do with race, I know a lot of Arabs who want to watch it.
It's just that some people would watch anything that passes itself as hip and funny. Just look at minions.
>>
>>93680299
Yes and you're all failing for it
>>
>>93680299
No, It's being released by Sony because they have no inkling on how to actually make a good movie on their own and seemed to have created this movie after a bunch of execs started doing speedballs and looked at the lowest common denominator/most cash-grab able new age product to create a movie with.

I hope Sony Pictures crashes and burns, but that's most likely a pipe-dream. Depening on how much they spend on creating the movie and marketing, it will probably make back twice it's budget and then be forgotten.
>>
>>93680365
You know most (human) views of those nursery rhyme and superhero videos are from hispanic kids being given mom's iphone to stay still and silent for as long as she wants him to right? As a hispanic with a shitload of aunts who do this and saw Kill Bill before I had two digits in my age I can confidently say that white people are much smarter with what they show their kids
>>
>>93680299
Maybe it's sleep deprivation talking, but I thought trailer wasn't that bad.
>>
>>93680334
Good. One less thing ruined by modern Hollywood.
>>
File: 20170620_235011_HDR.jpg (4MB, 2976x2976px) Image search: [Google]
20170620_235011_HDR.jpg
4MB, 2976x2976px
No, it's for money. Why would anybody include our shitty demographic of autistim into their marketing strategies? We are the slime that ferments on the walls of the target audience, and our stench is only giving it more publicity. Any meaningful discussion this movie will ever receive is going to either have already happened during it's own production or shortly after when people are asking for their paychecks.
>>
>>93680299
Oh, I thought it was just another shitty cash grab movie. I guess it could be both.
>>
>>93680365
You say this, but it's mainly black people I see spamming emojis everywhere. They fucking love emojis.
>>
File: 1497885768652.jpg (41KB, 414x429px) Image search: [Google]
1497885768652.jpg
41KB, 414x429px
>>93680365
Try again buddy. All mainstream love this. We've avchieved some equality in that everyone has shit taste in shit cartoons about shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.