[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

It might be good...

despite the "things change!!" narrative and social media humor expected, Joe seems to be as serious about bringing these characters back as he can
>>
>>93679867
I'm looking forward to this special, just to see what they'll do.
>>
File: f.gif (156KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
f.gif
156KB, 400x306px
>>93680100
Yea, same

I just hate social media jokes and references, they're stale and always obnoxious, hoping Joe can be fun about it in a lively way rather than a robotic "haha. facebook is lagging. haha" way
>>
>>93679867
was there a panel somewhere?? Where can i watch this?
>>
File: breathes hard.png (298KB, 594x267px) Image search: [Google]
breathes hard.png
298KB, 594x267px
>>93680205
One of the few that was interested, I heard there was supposed to be a sneak peek at a film festival like 15 days ago, but I haven't seen anything

Just today I saw this on NickAlive, there was a panel but I think it was just a few pictures maybe? Can't find much info, and I'm assuming if there was a video like there was supposed to be it'd be around the internet.

http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2017/06/nickelodeon-presents-sneak-peek-of.html

I finally got the rest of the images to load, it's just a poster and a storyboard process image, which is neat
>>
>>93680274
>>93680205
Nick will have a Rocko and Hey Arnold panel at Comic-con
>>
File: back home.png (423KB, 592x598px) Image search: [Google]
back home.png
423KB, 592x598px
>>
Fuck, I hope these are good. I can definitely see the hey arnold one getting a lot of hype from 90s kids when it airs in November. Maybe proper Nick will actually air old episodes to start getting people excited soon
>>
>>93680352
That'd be amazing, I've been thinking that might happen.

I can't remember but I think the Hidden Temple movie was just Nicktoons right? Maybe not, but if it was maybe the cartoons will get network wide treatment like when they aired Sponge Out of Water for the 4th of July weekened recently on all 3 channels
>>
>>93680352
I can't see that happening
Rocko is most likely going to stay on the Splat on Teen Nick
same with HA!
>>
>>93680434
what about invoke zim?
>>
It's always nice to see drawings that don't look soulless.
>>
>>93680458
This

Shit these days just have this frozen feel, with just arm raises and blinks through a scene, and any reaction faces are tame with just a shit streak of extra lines around the face to imply it's strong, rather than change the model like with Rocko screaming
>>
>>93680454
I don't know why people think these reboots will show up on on Nick proper.
I can almost guarantee they will all be put on Teennick or Nicktoons.
>>
>"I can't stand when characters go off model"

>"I say, they don't go off model enough!"
>>
>>93680533
Because Teennick and Nicktoons don't get anywhere near as many viewers as Nick proper. They'd be flushing money down the toilet if they made these specials exclusive to those (especially Nicktoons Network, which to say it's a shell of its former self would be putting it lightly).

They'll probably repeat constantly on those channels, but there needs to be at least one airing on Nickelodeon to justify their production.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.