[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there is going to be a movie? right guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1495022414805.jpg (57KB, 457x795px) Image search: [Google]
1495022414805.jpg
57KB, 457x795px
there is going to be a movie? right guys?
>>
stop this, its gone, its over, it was shit and nobody cares
>>
no man, that would never work
>>
No. Genndy has washed his hands of Samurai Jack, and the way it ended is the definitive ending for the series, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>93679695
cgi movie
>>
>>93679695
About a two episode show where a magical tree ogre destroyes a kingdom and years later a samurai comes back to kill him, gets sent 10 seconds into the future and then kills the said tree ogre?

I dont see how they could pad that time.
>>
>>93679695
No, Genndy put out his own fire with that ending.
>Decades of waiting for Jack to return to the past
>OH YEAH I HAVE HIS POWERS
>>
>>93679872
>DUDE WITHOUT AKU I NEVER EXISTED LMAO
>>
Why was it brought back?
>>
>>93679695
about what?
>>
>>93679695
I hope so anon
>>
I loved the ending. Y'all are just being pussies about it. Grow up.
>>
>>93680029
I think you have terrible taste in writing.
also you seem to be the one needing to mature.
>>
>>93679695
LOL SO RANDUMB

THEY EVEN HAVE DISCORD SET UP FOR HER

https://discord.gg/rfDZy9b
>>
>>93679704
fpbp
>>
Why does he look like the proffesor from power puff girls?
>>
>>93679695
It's over anon. It is time to move on.
>>
>>93680044
So...this is the power of Ashifags
>>
>>93680389
Ashi is love
>>
>>93680587
Ashit is autism
>>
>>93680612
where do you think we are anon?
>>
>>93679767
or live action movie
>>
>>
>>93683094
It would have been more meaningful for jack to sacrifice himself and ashi to carry the torch IMO
>>
>>93683193
I wish anon
>>
>>93679695
>Ending Samurai Jack without Mako
>It doesn't work
Who would have thought?
>>
>>93680790
This place rejected The Horse Show so even it has standards when it comes to autism
>>
>>93680029
>"A-anyone who doesn't like what I like is a pussy!"
>"G-grow up!"

Irony.
>>
>>93679872
Why wouldn't she?
>>
>>93680041
>also you seem to be the one needing to mature.
That's ironic coming from a man who believes in "taste". Taste is a meme. Do you really believe some people are just born with a magical ability to determine some abstract "quality"? Does the fact that no kind of a "taste gene" has ever been discovered serve nothing to disprove this little delusion of yours?
>lmao taste can be acquired
No it can't, otherwise all movie critics would always like the very same movies for the very same things. The concept of opinion and subjective perception would be nonexistant, like it is in actual sciences.
>>
>>93679695
IF GENDY DOESN'T MAKE A MOVIE I'LL AN HERO ON LIVE CAM WITH A CHIANSAW
>>
>>93684738
Idk, /co/ gets rock hard (pun intended) for SU and also for their cuckquean Star.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.