[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That time South Park aired real footage of a sex change operation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>That time South Park aired real footage of a sex change operation
>>
>SP episodes that couldn't be made today
I mean because the ep was transphobic as fuck
>>
>>93678452
The most controversial part of the episode today would be where Garrison admits that even post-op MtFs aren't genuine women.
>>
>>93678452
What's wrong with being transphobic
>>
>>93678452
>>93680019
How IS it actually transphobic
>>
>>93680019
The hell are you afraid of trans people for? They statistically kill themselves more than they do anyone else.
>>
>>93680023
It's because showing the reality is fucking disgusting and would gross anyone normal out.

Mr. Garrison is also a good example of late transitioners who think getting their penis cut up will make them magically a woman.
>>
>>93678452
They NEED to make more episodes like that today. Crazy trannies can't be normalized.
>>
>>93679608
everything about it was controversial
>"a man wanting to be woman?? lol what's next? a jew wanting to become a black basketballer? a jew wanting to be a DOLPHIN?? LMAO"
Though I really liked the episode because it was so fucking grotesque and over the top

>>93680019
nothing. you will just trigger tumblr which is most of SP's fanbase
>>
>>93680031
Transphobic means hating trans people nowadays, I'm not afraid of them.
I can respect gay people if they don't shove it down our throats (that sounded dirty), but I really can't accept trans.
>>
>>93680023
the only reason Mr Garrisson got a sex change is because he wanted to get pregnant then get an abortion
>>
>>93680050
Gays are way worse than trannies
>>
>>93680058
I'm not a big fan of them, but some of them are okay, the ones who are not attention whores.
>>
>>93680019
Wrong is that you are afraid of somethng that never threatens you or that much as you think.

Arachnophoby isnt bad either, but some just kill the spider because its a spider.
So some transphobe will kill trans on sight, because they are trans.
Thats why it got a bad taste.
There are various degrees of transphoby and not everything is really transphobe but gets labeled as.
>>
>>93680053
Is there even actually anything wrong with that? Women do it all the time. It's not illegal to have an abortion, regardless of why you want it, you know?
>>
File: 1496466014907.png (1MB, 862x954px) Image search: [Google]
1496466014907.png
1MB, 862x954px
>>93680545
holy shit transphobia doesn't mean you're "afraid" of trans people you fucking retard

I will just pretend you're an underaged summerfag
>>
>>93680545
phobic ≠ fear
>>
>>93680545
I said Transphobic in the contest of hating, not scared. Since the meaning of that word changed, like calling someone who hates gay people Homophobic, even though that person is not afraid of gay people.
>>
>>93680562
>it's not illegal to have an abortion
With this Congress, just wait a few weeks, ha cha cha cha
But even if it isn't, there's a major difference between aborting because you have no concept of prophylactics or responsibility, or being raped and not wanting to give birth to the rapist's baby, or even thinking that while you'd love to have a baby, it's at a really bad time because of your career or education or something; and wanting to get knocked up solely so you can have a life you can extinguish because you're edgy like that
>>
>>93677265
In the game they let you as a little boy get an abortion and perform an abortion
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.