[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up tommorrow as a citizen of Gotham how do you fare?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1497138165024.jpg (89KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
1497138165024.jpg
89KB, 1300x866px
You wake up tommorrow as a citizen of Gotham
how do you fare? what do you do?
me personally I'd go straight to the batcave and rob Alfred
>>
Oh, so you're just gonna GO to the Batcave? You're just gonna walk right in? You, some fat slob with no combat training at all are somehow going to bypass ALL of the security measures that Batman, the most prepared man in history, has cooked up?

And what are you going to "rob" from Alfred? His wallet with all of fifty bucks in it? And what is your plan when Batman gets back, finds out Alfred had his fifty bucks stolen, checks the security cameras to find who you are and breaks every bone in your body?
>>
>>93673235
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU8mj9lid0s

alfred is going to DESTROY him
>>
I'd move.
>>
Easy

Call bruce, tell him that i know he is batman but i won't say anything if he can get me a nice home and a job in metropolis

Live the rest of my life in the safest city protected by supes
>>
>>93673336
This. I might not even pack, I'm just going to get the fuck out. I'm not crazy.
>>
>>93673415
Enjoy your stay in Arkham. No one's going to believe a random homeless guy who claims he knows who the Batman is. They are a dime a dozen and your perfect meta knowledge doesn't even extend to Wayne Manor's address, does it now?
>>
>>93673117
I'd blackmail Bruce Wayne for a house somewhere outside of Gotham and all my living expenses payed for the rest of my life
>>
>>93673117
>Wanting to try to fuck over Batman/Bruce.
Fuck that shit, I'd get a suit of power armor, get fit with some comic book fitness course BS, and try to do some good for someone.

Most of all, I'd thank whatever brought me here that I didn't get put in Hub City.
>>
>>93673117
Move to Central City. Recreate the lab accident that happened to Barry Allen, since apparently it has been recreated multiple times, including by children.
>>
>>93673336
But where? Central City? Star City? Metropolis?
>>
Go home and start shitposting on social media that Batman is Bruce Wayne until Wayne Enterprises tries to dox me.
>>
>>93673117
If this place plays by One Punch Man rules then I'd autistically dedicate my time to one thing enough until I got superpowers, then I'd hightail my way out of DCetroit.
>>
>>93673117
What continuity though? That's a very important detail
>>
File: Mind focused on profit.jpg (154KB, 884x736px) Image search: [Google]
Mind focused on profit.jpg
154KB, 884x736px
I'll make a living scalping off used Batarangs and other collectible shit left behind in big superhero fight in some shotty little tourist trap gift shop. Maybe I could strike a deal with some of the more obscure/benevolent villains and sell their off autographs in exchange for giving them a cut of the profits. Better stroke to their egos than end up under some mob racket anyways.

Also, I wonder.. "Batman" can't be under copyright in-universe, right? I'd exploit the shit out of that and sell as many crappy graphic t-shirts as possible, plus bat-hoodies, bat-coffee mugs, Batman: The Flamethrowers, and etc.
>>
>>93674594
Any non important city like St. Louis where nothing happenes
>>
>>93673117
Easy, I'd do everything I possibly can to align myself with a known character of some sort and try to move myself in relevancy so I know I won't be killed off.

Basically just the Gwen-pool strategy except I'll try not to waste human life for no reason.
>>
File: annie.jpg (9KB, 345x146px) Image search: [Google]
annie.jpg
9KB, 345x146px
recreate how clayface got his powers and make my own daughterfu and fight crime as a father/daughter combo
>>
>>93673117
Enjoy the buckshot, Alfred packs two barrels.

I guess if I woke up in Gotham I'd do the same shit I do every day. But maybe, just maybe, I'd try and get my hands on some power armor or, better yet, superpowers.

And then I'd rape and murder the Joker.
>>
File: 1475429389511.jpg (7KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1475429389511.jpg
7KB, 238x192px
>>93674689
>if comics play by animu rules
>>
molest Jon
>>
I'll find the Joker and rape him so hard his anus would look like Heath Ledger's smile.
>>
>>93673117
Move back to the West coast and hope my home is there maybe fine the DC version of me
>>
File: wetback.webm (3MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
wetback.webm
3MB, 500x280px
I turn 360 degrees around and walk to capitol city
>>
It depends; you essentially have all the knowledge of the DC Universe in your head due to all the years spent reading it. You know what is to come, and what is to happen, and what has happened, and you know, to an extent, what happens across multiple Earths.

I'd head to Metropolis, then the Daily Planet, and meet with Clark, and explain to him who I was and what I knew, since he's the most level headed individual out there. And after they put me through my paces, I'd ask for a job doing monitor duty on the Watchtower. But! You'd also have this hypercrisis type deal where you now are stuck in the DC Universe and real people will be reading stories with you involved, basically making you immortal, in a way.
>>
>>93673455
I really doubt it'd be hard to find the gigantic ass house on a cliff just outside the city.
>>
>>93673336
This is the most sane answer on this thread. I'd move to area with little to no super hero/villain activity.

Go to Gotham, Hub City, Bludhaven, Metropolis, Centeral City or Coast City if you want to get killed by a giant monster or the psycho of the week.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.