[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey BOOM! Studios? Gail Simone Wants To Write Power Rangers…

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1469.jpg (449KB, 1200x1821px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1469.jpg
449KB, 1200x1821px
Does this mean Kimberly will be retcon to be Bi or Billy will becoming the first transgender blue ranger? https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07/05/hey-boom-studios-gail-simone-wants-to-write-power-rangers/
>>
You seem to be mistaking Gail Simone for Greg Cucka.

Simone is a pretty good writer most of the time. But this is a bait thread so I really shouldn't be engaging with gutter feeders like yourself.

Good day.
>>
>>93668948

Outside of one giantess run, her shit is garbage sjw-nonsense.
>>
>>93669476
You could've just said "I haven't read many Simone comics" but you chose to be antagonistic and made a fool of yourself.

I won't validate your words, but I won't refute them either. You've done more than enough to discredit yourself without my help.
>>
Haim won't let her do any trans stuff.
Boom Studios is limited by Zordon Era (MMPR-In Space)
I guess she could write a story arc for the upcoming GGPR ongoing which is more focused on the MMPR team's (without Tommy) personal lives since she's more focused on that
>>
>>93669834
>knowing anything about power rangers
dear lord

actually kill yourself
>>
>>93669950
where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>93668451
sjws make me sick

also, she is a shit writer
>>
>>93670003
You might wanna take that attitude elsewhere, fuckboy. WE are not your friends. There are those among us who would like nothing more than to eradicate you and your pathetic lot of bandits. What you people have allowed to happen to a series as distinguished as Super Sentai is nothing short of morally repugnant.

You fucking disgust me on a visceral level I cannot possibly verbalize.

Kill. Your. Self. Now.
>>
>HEY BOOM STUDIOS THIS "WOMAN" WANTS TO WRITE ONE OF YOUR BOOKS, YOUR GOING TO LET HER WRITE THE BOOK RIGHT YOU AREN'T SEXIST OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT RIGHT

fuck off gail simone is shit, she defeminizies characters like red sonja because they make her uncomfortable.
>>
>>93670091
>WE are not your friends.
I didn't suggest that
>What you people have allowed to happen to a series as distinguished as Super Sentai is nothing short of morally repugnant.
I like Sentai as well. I haven't even supported Power Rangers with my wallet (I'm content with what I have) in my life.
Calm down.
>>
>>93670269
Don't ever fucking talk to me that way again you little punk. I swear to fuck I will drop you on your ass if you give me the chance.

Your wallet doesn't mean SHIT to me or my crew. The memetic power of words, attention, thoughts, and art greatly outweights petty shit like money.

Never confuse money with power. Shut your fucking mouth or I'll shut it for you.
>>
>>93670582
what crew?
>>
>>93670582
Leave me the fuck alone holy shit

Why the FUCK do people not understand that I know what is best for them. I'm fucking better. I'm so much better in every way and no one recognizes it. I'm living in a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>93670582
Just to clarify, I'm not this guy >>93670663
I'm >>93670269
>>
>>93670688
I don't really care who you are. You aren't one of us.
>>
>>93670887
You're not my comrade, partner.
>>
>>93670947
You're not my buddy, friendo.
>>
>>93671116
You're not my friendo, pal.
>>
>>93671312
You're not my pal, chum.
>>
>>93669476

Someone hasn't read Clean room.
>>
Not like it'd be any worse than what we already have.
>>
>>93671353
You're not my chum, tomodachi.
>>
>>93670582
>>93670663

Are you done talking to yourself now?
>>
>>93670091
Is this a new copy pasta
>>
>>93669476
>what is Secret Six
>inb4 youve only heard there's a transgender character in the new one so you hate it
>>
>>93669476

>What is Clean Room?
>What is Secret Six?
>What is Red Sonja?
>What is Welcome to Tranquility?

Fuck off, m8. Gail Simone is a great writer. She has very strongly held "SJW"ish beliefs, but her comics are not nearly as rife with them as a lot of writers.
>>
>>93670091

Jesus fuck I need a bandage. I just cut myself on all that edge.
>>
>>93672137
I hope not. It isn't particularly funny or over the top cringy. It's just kind of generic try hard fake tumblr shit.
>>
Would probably be better than the Pink mini we got.
>>
>>93672186
>Welcome to Tranquility
the one series that got forgot completely by wildstorm before the merger.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.