[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IDW Hasbro Universe Mega-Storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 190

>PART 59: HAPPY DEATHDAY, THUNDERCLASH
Remember Thunderclash? He was on the same quest as the crew of the Lost Light, something Rodimus was pretty annoyed about. Well, it looks like Rodimus won't have to worry about that any more.

Past threads: https://pastebin.com/u4FcbeGK
>>
>>
Full disclosure: I don't like this two--parter very much.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
(Hold on, sorry, got to resize this file.)
>>
>Jackpot, Mainframe and Rad hanging out together
I want to see their adventures, Roberts!
>>
>>
>>
>>
I'm still not sure why Firestar was redesigned to look nothing like her G1 self.
>>
>>
>>93665355

did anyone really though.

I still think you could have been able to bring in Velocity in a different, personally i'd have her show up on the Necroworld and she joins them.
>>
>>
>>93665609
Huh. That... might've worked.
>>
Also, I do like Velocity, but she's... possibly the least interesting of the new fembots. I want more Javelin!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
See, I really like Nautica, but this story just felt like a fat heap of nothing. I don't care for it.
>>
I guess he's hoping the next leap will be the leap home.
>>
Now, some people say this is where MTMTE gets too self-indulgent.
I disagree.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>Rong
>>
>>93666046

If I would be perfectly honest, I agree that it's not as bad as people make it sound.

I unironically think the DJD are the worst part of MTMTE.
>>
I mean, sure, this issue is just Roberts paying tribute to his favorite sitcoms, but it's completely unapologetic about it and doesn't pretend to be anything else.
>>
>>
>>93666106
I don't know that they're the worst part, but they are pretty bad. They were two-dimensional generic baddies when they first showed up, and that's fine, but most of their development since just made them worse/more boring.
>>
>>93666106
Also, am I alone in thinking that being Tarn felt like a bullshit cop-out, and it would've worked much better thematically if it had been some rando we'd never seen before?
>>
>>
Human Bluestreak is pretty cute.
>>
>>
>Nightbeat is Idris Elba
I like it, honestly. Also, Nautica is cute, and Rodimus is a fashion disaster (as expected).
>>
>>
It's Grandpa Piss!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
So... remember back in Chaos, when Swerve had a metal plate over his shoulder where his insignia is on his G1 toy?
>>93449027
Roberts has been playing a long fucking game.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Jesus, Megatron. You're a real fucking tool, you know that?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Time for more Drift!
>>
Now: I really didn't like this one. It wasn't THAT bad, but it's just kind of boring and bland, it wastes its characters especially Hellbat, and Bove's coloring does Guido's art no favors.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
So, apparently these guys are a bunch of generics from the Victory anime. Which Shane McCarthy hasn't watched.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93666207
Well, Rodimus is supposed to be a Marty McFly/Judd Nelson in Breakfast Club mashup.
>>
Urgh, sorry, guys. Malicious code detected and I didn't notice.
>>93667078
Still a fashion disaster!
>>
>Vanquish
So, the guy who was explicitly established to be a non-Decepticon from a colony world in Windblade?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Good to see that Drift's back to his "generic badass" personality instead of being a flaky spiritualist.
Cough.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
And that's why he wasn't with Deathsaurus's crew.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
The end.
Next time: Prowl, Cosmos, Windblade, and Wreckers. (See you tomorrow.)
>>
cheers buck
>>
>>93666025
>I didn't say that
I gotta say I'm honestly liking Ravage on the Light
>>
>>93666499
>My Love
Gaaaaaaay
>>
>>93667788
Wasn't this megatrons form in beast wars?
>>
>>93665355
This two-parter is the worst story MTMTE has. Or no, maybe that's Dying of the Light. But this one is crap.
>>
>>93665950
This is just the worst.
>>
>>93666046
When I said >>93671398 I forgot about Swearth. Fuck.
>>
>>93666170
>Inception, double rainbows, beliebers, mansplaining
Imagine if they were published in a Marvel or DC book. /co/ would never stop shitposting about it.
>>
>>93665531
I have to ask, if there are female transformers, does that mean they fuck?
>>
>>93666433
>all Necrobot fans on the 200+ crew are the usual suspects
Sure, of course.
>>
>>93668072

What a fuckin waste. Hate this mini.
>>
>>93666855
Ratchet feels out of character here.
>>
File: laughing robots.gif (569KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
laughing robots.gif
569KB, 400x308px
>>93667368
>>93667385
>>93667395
>>
>>93673019
you say that like anything stays dead
>>
>>93666469

Jesus Christ Rodimus you fucking twink.
>>
>>93666207
>>93667078
>>93667121
it's actually a mythology gag: Judd Nelson was the voice of Rodimus in the 1986 movie!And http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Rodimus_Prime_(Animated) as well!
>>
>>93669491
RID 2001, actually.
>>
New thread: >>93680316
>>
>>93667970
B A S E D
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 190

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.