[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, if the Speed Force itself became evil, who could stand to stop it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 444.png (346KB, 683x385px) Image search: [Google]
444.png
346KB, 683x385px
So, if the Speed Force itself became evil, who could stand to stop it?
>>
Batman obviously
>>
File: 2.gif (9KB, 592x351px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
9KB, 592x351px
The Distance Force and Time Force would have to team up to stop it.
>>
>>93664922
Distance force is the bleed since it's the space between universes

What is the equivalent of the time force then?
I sweAR to God if I hear one PR joke
>>
>>93664888
Isn't the Speedforce like True Neutral tho? It couldn't become evil.
But lets say it did
No one. Absolutely no one could stop it besides the Presence i guess.
>>
>>93664888

shinigami
>>
>>93664888
>>93664922
>>93664940
The Bleed/Distance Force avatar being Vibe. Speaking of, will we ever see him again?
>>
>>93664922

so longer distances and greater times - and you thought the wait at the dmv was bad now

evil speed force would piss everybody off
>>
The speed force is so dumb. Why does it even exist?
>>
>>93665012
because your mother gave birth to a failure, that's why.

Basically so that the flash can have a better origin than a science experiment gone wrong.
>>
>>93665012
in the 90s they started coming up with pseudoscientific explanations for heroes powers. they started talking about "bioelectric fields" as a vague catch-all for superman's powers. that's when they came up with speed force.
>>
>>93664974
>Anon was then taken away by DC's special unit and never heard of again
Vibe for Squats 2.0
>>
Considering it's a force of nature that determines speed itself that would be like if gravity became evil. Everyone would die.

As a side note Barry, Wally and Prof Zoom could literally kill every other JL in an instant if they wanted to.
>>
>>93665012
I like it. It's the only decent explanation for why a speedster can go past light speed and it also balances speedsters out.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.