[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until this MJ replaces Mary Jane Watson in the comics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_6065.jpg (63KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6065.jpg
63KB, 600x300px
How long until this MJ replaces Mary Jane Watson in the comics?
>>
>>93656297
I give it a month before Mary Janes long lost cousin MJ pops up
>>
I don't mind black MJ, but could they really find no one better than this Disney Channel star?
>>
>>93656339
if you don't mind black MJ then you're exactly what's wrong with Marvel today
>>
Mary Jane Watson will be a clone. Jackal created her and fooled with Peters memories. This was the MJ from all those years and he had forgotten
>>
>>93656375
I agree, this race changing just for sjw points needs to stop.
>>
>>93656297
MJ hasnt been likeable since OMD
>>
>>93656470
How about a bunch of racist white cucks(I know they're all 3 the same thing) make their own all white spiderlad movie then? Just pay for the rights
>>
>>93656297
How long until legacy?
>>
>>93656609
We have Slott to thank for that.
>>
If you're mad there is a new MJ your most likely a racist alt-righter.
>>
>>93656906
Yeah, it's Slott's fault that the editorial mandate is to portray MJ as Pete's ex.
>>
http://screenrant.com/spider-man-homecoming-zendaya-michelle-not-mary-jane/

you people are still fucking retarded
how many time do they have to say "she is not Mary Jane" before you guys will stop blindly believing some shitposter on /co/ and /tv/ who claimed otherwise?
>>
>>93656297
really soon, the MCU has ruined marvel comics and marvel video games.
>>
>>93656940

Because they want to shitpost and troll by pretending they give a shit about comics. Even when the movie comes out they'll find a way to keep this up.
>>
>>93656940
It's either just shitposting or they have convinced themselves that this character who is (supposedly) barely in the movie and has a totally different name, background, and personality from Mary Jane Watson, is actually Mary Jane Watson.
>>
File: vrPN6mr.jpg (15KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
vrPN6mr.jpg
15KB, 500x504px
>>93656940
they literally call her MJ in the fucking movie
>>
Michelle was already in the comics. She wont replace anyone. She was his crazy Ex-roommate.
>>
>>93657064
because her name is Michelle Jones

is that your ONLY proof for her replacing Mary-Jane? her acronym?
>>
>>93657050
Obviously she's not Mary Jane Watson, but Mary Jane will recognize that she's unworthy of her own name and pass it down to this new, more diverse legacy character.

If anyone tries to suggest that "Mary Jane" was a character's actual name and not a title, then they're just racist.
>>
>>93657103
thats the ONLY proof i need shit head, are you serious?
>>
>>93656611
>Call others racist
>Supports the continued erasure of red heads from comic book media

Bigot.
>>
>>93656955
> he likes xmen and FF
>>
>>93657109
thanks for confirming you are trolling, so that I don't have to waste any more time with this
>>
File: black mj replacement.png (22KB, 1108x240px) Image search: [Google]
black mj replacement.png
22KB, 1108x240px
>>93657088
She isn't Michele Gonzales, she is the black MJ.
>>
>>93657123
Takes a bigot to spot a bigot so yeah
>>
>>93656935
No, but its his fault that he writes MJ as a cold hearted cunt. Have you not read an MJ appearance in the last eight or nine years? Slott fucking loathes the character and his writing shows.
>>
>>93656940
>>93657050
How dense are you two? They literally refer to her as "MJ" in the movie. They aren't going to introduce a second MJ, just so we can have a true to comics Mary Jane.

Michelle is the MCU MJ and there is to it. "Mary Jane" will never make an appearance in the MCU.
>>
>>93657103
>is that your ONLY proof for her replacing Mary-Jane?

I like how you're acting like there are tons of characters in the MCU with identical initials and how a scene specifically devoted to changing what the characters refer to Michelle isn't actually important.
>>
>>93657106
This will only work if Mary Jane loses the ability to keep her hair red, dropping what is essentially a wig on the ground until someone else can pick it up and wear it.
>>93657200
How retarded are you? Her having the same initials, which isn't even brought up for the majority of the movie, doesn't mean shit. Her name isn't Mary Jane Watson, which means that she isn't Mary Jane Watson.
>>
>>93656339
Disney owns Marvel. Get ready to see more of it.
>>
>>93657255
>Her having the same initials, which isn't even brought up for the majority of the movie, doesn't mean shit.

See: >>93657251

They literally take time out of the movie and devote an entire scene to have everyone call her "MJ".

I know you want to maintain this delusion that Mary Jane will show up in a sequel or something, but you're only fooling yourself.
>>
>>93657262
It's almost like all their tv shows have been advertisement building up to these roles
>>
>>93656940
>spidey's loves interest who goes by MJ
Shill harder
>>
>>93657273
A name is a name. A character is a character. A retard(you) is a retard
>>
>>93657291
So they're going to have two characters that both go by "MJ"? That's what you're telling me?

Because there are tons of characters already in the MCU who do exactly that, right?
>>
>>93657273
And you're struggling to maintain this delusion that initials are all there is to a character, that's all you're going off of, just the fact that her initials match a character she otherwise has nothing in common with.
>an entire scene
It's literally one line of dialogue towards the end of the movie.
>>
>it's not mary jane! she's a brand new character, peter's highschool gf whose name is Marysha Janequa Wotson!
How can people shilling for comedy flicks be so sad?
>>
>>93656935
Just because she's his ex doesn't mean she can't be his friend. But like many of Peter's supporting characters that aren't Otto, Slott ruined her.
>>
>>93657126
>he doesn't like X-Men or FF
>>
>>93657330
I yhink this is a general trend among the writers after omd to shill new love interest and make them more appealing by shitting on the old one (except Gwen because she is dead)
>>
>>93657317
>And you're struggling to maintain this delusion that initials are all there is to a character

Right, because its not like they've drastically changed characters for the MCU in the past.

Nope. We'll just ignore characters like
>Anton Vanko
>The Mandarin
>Eric Savin
>Ellen Brandt
>Clair Temple
>Jarvis
>Melvin Potter

Nope. Those characters are identical to their comic counter part in every way, right?

Heck, Linda Carter will totally show up in season 3 of Daredevil, right? I mean Clair Temple totally isn't replacing Night Nurse at all. Its just a name, right?
>>
>>93657356
all those characters were clearly identified as the character though

they have literally gone on record as saying "this character is not Mary-Jane, she is not replacing Mary-Jane"
they never did that for any of the characters you mentioned
>>
>>93657388
Please refer me to a source that specifically says:
>she is not replacing Mary-Jane
>>
>>93657388
>they have literally gone on record as saying "this character is not Mary-Jane, she is not replacing Mary-Jane"
>they never did that for any of the characters you mentioned

No. They've just pulled the "She's not Mary Jane! She's Michelle!"

Its a no lose situation for Sony. Things will play out like this:

>People bitch about black Mary Jane = Sony responds with, "She's not Mary Jane, she's Michelle!"
>People bitch they want comic accurate MJ = Sony responds with, "But we already have a MJ!"
>People embrace the new black MJ = Sony relishes in those sweet, sweet SJW and diversity points and gets to brag about how forward thinking and progressive they are.
>>
Excuse me, just joining the conversation. Is the guy arguing that the female character in this Spider-Man movie who asks explicitly to be called MJ is a different character than Mary Jane for real or just bait?
>>
>>93657439
Its for real.
>>
>>93657314
Does that confuse you too much? Is it too hard to comprehend?
>>
>>93657388
>all those characters were clearly identified as the character though

Yeah, Ellen Brandt is totally gonna hook up with Man-Thing in an upcoming MCU movie, right? Its not at all like they just slapped the name on some random one off character who gets killed or anything.

Also, Crimson Dynamo is totally gonna show up in Infinity War, right? He wasn't just some schlub scientist who died in an prologue in IM3, right?

And of course, the REAL, non-autistic Melvin Potter is totally gonna show up in the next season of Daredevil, buzzsaws and all, right?
>>
>>93657439
It's like Martha all over again
>>
.>>93657439
Does her asking to go by MJ make her Mary Jane? Because her name isn't Mary Jane in the movie, as confirmed by everyone who has already seen it.
>>
>>93657508
see: >>93657503
>>
>>93657508
>Does her asking to go by MJ make her Mary Jane?
Obviously yes, of course. This is a Spider-Man movie and MJ is how Mary Jane is referred all the time
>>
>>93656297
When Stan Lee dies.
>>
>>93657482
For me, no it's not
For normies, absolutely
Don't forget who these movies cater to
>>
File: Kirsten-Dunst-Feet-2400164[1].jpg (937KB, 1979x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Kirsten-Dunst-Feet-2400164[1].jpg
937KB, 1979x3000px
>>93656297
i really get the feeling that zendaya was cast mary jane, but that after the leak and backlash about the diversity hire, they backpedaled and changed her name to michelle jones. if only we knew how many diversity hires there really were from the mj leak as for if well see the real mary jane, i dont think they'll do her any time soon. she was cut entierly from amazing 2, so i guess they dont care to do the true love plot line and would rather have spidey join the rest of the mcu in having beedless problems stand in the way of his crushes.
>>
>>93658016
For the record, Kirsten Dunst's MJ sucked, too. Aside from having red hair and the same name, she had literally nothing in common with comics MJ.
>>
>>93658071
This.
>>
>>93658071
Her MJ may not have been the best, but her Turning Japanese was pretty good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU
>>
File: 1499251477190.gif (1MB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
1499251477190.gif
1MB, 500x284px
>>
Had no idea that was her. This is totally okay
>>
>>93658103
I'd watch a movie of her in this costume.
There is a lot they they could get out of this concept.
>>
>>93657200
>They literally refer to her as "MJ" in the movie.
Dropped. Zendaya isn't a good actress to begin with, and if there's going to be more of her, I'm not going to be picking up this series.
>>
>>93656297
>How long until this MJ replaces Mary Jane Watson in the comics?

Hopefully immediately.
>>
File: 18m42samm94j7jpg.jpg (267KB, 800x1252px) Image search: [Google]
18m42samm94j7jpg.jpg
267KB, 800x1252px
>>93657350
The slut deserves it. The ONE love interest that genuinely deserves to get called out for her shit, and she gets a pass. Probably because of Spider-Gwen.
>>
>>93659975
>Dropped

Ohhh no. Now the movie will only still make over a billion
>>
>>93657503
>And of course, the REAL, non-autistic Melvin Potter is totally gonna show up in the next season of Daredevil, buzzsaws and all, right?

He did have the buzzsaws in his workshop. And Stiltman's pants, but a guy can only hope so much.
>>
>>93660002
True! But if Marvel/Sony keeps trolling like this, I won't be the only one.
>>
>>93656297
I believe Mary Jane has to actually be in the comics to be replaced.
>>
>>93660141
Yeah, it'll be you and the rest of the autistic losers.
>>
#WarOnRedheads
>>
>>93660194
Uhh... she isn't dead or thrown to character limbo, dumbass. She's still around. She is just written like a cunt anytime Slott gets his hands on her.

She's currently a supporting character in Iron Man.
>>
>>93660218
>being upset that they changed literally everything about an iconic character, aside from gender makes you an autistic loser
>>
>>93660141
im sure so many people on 4chin dont already have their bias opinion of the film before even watching it. its almost amazing how much shit posting movies get before release
>>
>>93660287
It's not Mary Jane.
>>
>>93660359
>being in this much denial
>>
>>93656297
Reminder that the total number of times a movie racebend carried over to comics is 1 (one): Nick Fury.
>>
>>93660370
But it's not.
>>
>>93660436
Wally West.
>>
>>93656297
She has no screen presence and no acting ability. Also, not all that good looking. I don't think she'll have much effect on anything at all.
>>
>>93660287
>iconic
>>
>>93660001
Reminder that the most recent clone Gwen, who had every last memory that the real Gwen had, including those of her willingly cheating on Peter with Norman, had the gall to say she felt betrayed by him because he didn't tell her he was Spider-Man.
>>
>>93660477
>Also, not all that good looking
whats it like paying to watch movies even though you're blind? do they give you a discount or something?
>>
>>93660444
Her name is literally MJ.
>>
>>93657251
I guess Sam Wilson did replace Scarlett Witch.
>>
>>93656297
I thought she's supposed to be a hodgepodge of Michelle, Pete's BND roommate and Mary Jane.
>>
>>93660520
Scarlet Witch isn't her name, dumbass. Its Wanda Maximoff.
>>
>>93660548
so whats Thors name?
>>
>>93656297
Gingers are shit tier anyways. I welcome this new and improved MJ.
>>
>>93660455
Not Marvel.
>>
>>93660565
There is more than one Thor in the MCU?
>>
>>93660595
Yeah
>>
Why has Marvel been on some kind of mad vendetta against Mary Jane the past few years? It's like they're going out of their way to either keep her out of the picture or fuck her over as much as possible.
>>
>>93656297
I don't mind characters of other races. But the problem with blacks is that you can never go back. Imagine if Marvel gonna ever try to switch back to white any of the characters who are already black.

You can switch from white Hulk to chinese and back, but once his black it's forever.
>>
>>93660548
>replying seriously to an obvious joke
Your mind on shitposting
>>
File: 175844725.jpg (30KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
175844725.jpg
30KB, 612x408px
>>93658168
>mfw Ganke brings a fedora to the party
>>
>>93660615
Can you post screenshots of all of them?
>>
>>93660565
Jane
>>
>>93660643
I could, yes
>>
I'm just tired of Mary Jane getting dragged through the mud. I don't want some half assed OC Sony creation filling in
>>
>>93660671
Please do, anon.
>>
>>93660359
>It's not Mary Jane
That's the problem, dumdum
>>
>>93657185
Mj was always written as a cunt, even before marriage.

She had to be shamed into being nice.
>>
>>93660265
>She's currently a supporting character in Iron Man.
To the extent of my knowledge she disappeared from Invincible Iron Man some time ago, and isn't in any mainstream book anymore.
>>
>>93660287
>iconic
Mary Jane is steadily heading into literally who tier. Only shippers and waifufags care about her, and before long they'll be the only ones who remember her.
>>
I wonder if this is going to be a GotG situation where Slott writes SM to head in the direction he thinks the movies are going and then in the actual movie Zendaya starts dating Harry or whatever
>>
>>93660757
>Mj was always written as a cunt

So I see you haven't read a single comic between Amazing Spider-Man #122 and 545. Got it.
>>
>>93660885
>Mary Jane is steadily heading into literally who tier

This is flat out fucking wrong. Hell, Mary Jane was a central character in the shitty Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon. Fucking everyone who knows anything about Spider-Man knows who Mary Jane is. Aside from Peter Parker, Mary Jane is the single most iconic supporting character in Spider-Man books.

Fuck off with this "no one knows who MJ is!" meme.
>>
>>93657200
Dude, quit feeding the troll. They feed on that. And I agree, if they actually call her MJ then we can kiss the beautiful redhead goodbye.
>>
>>93660961
Except i got them all. Should i post every scence acting like a uppity cunt?

Stupid Sony movie casual.
>>
>>93660996
>Fuck off with this "no one knows who MJ is!" meme.
Nice reading comprehension.
>>
>>93656297
MJ is basically a non entity in the comic right now.Peter has had no actual relationship with her for slightly over a decade and tons of readers have no idea why she is important to the story.

You can pretty much replace her with anything at this point and it does not really alter much in the comics.
>>
What books is she even in right now? Just RYV?
>>
>>93660996
Was

She also used to be a central character in all Spider books, but now we only occasionally see her in Iron Man.

It has been 10 years since she was Peter's wife and that is very quickly eroding away. Given a few more years some writer will invent a new love interest for Peter.
>>
>>93661451
Haven't there been a few new love interests, only for none of them to stick? Honestly, I don't see how anyone can get invested in any of Peter's future relationships after OMD showed that it can all be undone as soon as someone with enough power decides that they know best.
>>
>>93657503
>Anon reveals how we should be cool with the diversity-quota replacement of an iconic character that Marvel doesn't even have the balls to admit functionally serves as a replacement. All of which is thinly veiled by swapping the name (but changing the initials would be too hard. Spider-Man needs an MJ), and whispering assurances that "everything's alright. Nothing's changing."
>By showing how retarded and anti-climactic it is when screenwriters change up the comic script for a "hey, this is a reference", or "what a twist" moment.

JEEEZE, IT'S ALMOST LIKE IT WAS A CROCK OF SHIT WHEN CRIMSON DYNAMO AND THE MANDARIN WERE SQUANDERED. HMMMMMMMMMM. I WONDER IF THEY'LL DO IT AGAIN AFTER THE 11'TH TIME IT'S HAPPENED. I SIMPLY CAN'T TELL.
>>
>>93661559
>Haven't there been a few new love interests
Yeah. Michelle, Carlie, Silk, some other Asian, maybe a couple of others. Slott basically gets rid of them as fast as he can make them.
>>
>>93657064
>Only Mary Jane Watson gets to be called MJ

Sorry Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, and so on... This guy will get butthurt if you are referred to as MJ.
>>
>>93661815
I can't get enough of Michael Jordan's chemistry with the web slinger. Every month I wait with baited breath for another adventure with spider man and his legendary companion MJ.... oh you thought I was talking about Jordan? Nah, I meant Michael Jackson. Jeeze anon keep up.
>>
>>93662020
>the issue where michael jordan helped spidey get hops to beat batroc in a jumping contest
>the issue where spidey and michael jackson bust a child smuggling ring that was framing michael jackson
>>
>>93656609
That's all deliberate. Don't fall for it.
>>
>>93662157
Is there really some sort of conspiracy going against her at Marvel?
>>
>>93662189
They want people to let go of the marriage, and they think making MJ look bad can do it.
>>
File: all in your head.jpg (207KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
all in your head.jpg
207KB, 1280x715px
>>93662157
>Slott's not just hack when it comes to writing female characters.
>Slott doesn't have a vendetta against Mary Jane
>it's all a carefully planned strategy that expands the mythology of one of the most hated stories in comics.

Nice headcanon bruh. Do you even into Occam's razor.
>>
>>93662232
Most people have let go of it.
>>
>>93662189
Yes, there actually is. People are still upset about OMD and Marvel is trying to get rid of Mary Jane so they hear less bitching about the marriage.
>>
>>93657262
Sony had control over the casting though
>>
>>93662311
Where's all the bitching about it?
>>
I can't tell if this or Nolan having JGL saying "My first name is Robin" is the dumber horrible idea
>>
>>93662361
Start a thread about OMD here or any other message board and find out yourself.
>>
>>93662300
Declining sales of Amazing say otherwise.
>>93662298
Slot has went on to consider MJ anti-Marvel. But sure, he doesn't hate her. I mean, its not like Marvel took MJ out of the Spider-books and into the Ironman ones for no reason.
>>
>>93662403
You mean let my perspective be skewed by a vocal minority? I also see just as many people bitching about the marriage when these threads come up, or otherwise bitching about Mary Jane.
>>
>>93662480
>Declining sales of Amazing say otherwise.
No, they don't. Amazing wouldn't all of a sudden be good again if Mary Jane and Peter were together in it. It would still suck, because Slott.
>>
>>93662521
>You mean let my perspective be skewed by a vocal minority?

You asked where the bitching was coming from. Try discussing OMD anywhere and see how many people express their distaste.
>>
>>93662480
Nobody denied that. The point is Slott's idiocy isn't a company-wide mandate. If it was RYW wouldn't be a thing
>>
>>93662521
>I also see just as many people bitching about the marriage when these threads come up, or otherwise bitching about Mary Jane.

Then you already know where the bitching is coming from. Why did you even ask?
>>
>>93662548
>It would still suck, because Slott.

Thank god he's leaving the book soon. Say what you will about Spencer. But we can all agree that he's better than Slott.
>>
>>93662480
>I mean, its not like Marvel took MJ out of the Spider-books and into the Ironman ones for no reason
It literally is. Bendis straight up says that he took Mary Jane into Iron Man than for no other reason that he saw nobody else was doing anything with her.

>We were at one of our glorious Marvel publishing retreats and certain characters got brought up, sometimes almost accidentally, and I found out that nobody had anything going on with Mary Jane,” recalls Bendis. “I sat with that for a while and I always go to this place in my head where I [wonder] what the most interesting thing I would like to see that character do now and it fell right into the ideas I was already cooking for Tony Stark.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/09/11/mary-jane-leaves-peter-parker-for-tony-stark/

Unless that was just a lie or something to cover up Marvel's continued persecution of the big bad threat to their company that is Mary Jane.
>>
>>93662587
>If it was RYW wouldn't be a thing

No. That is an attempt to shush a rather vocal group of people. Sales haven't ever recovered since OMD happened and they're trying to get those readers back and are still failing.
>>
>>93662579
>You asked where the bitching was coming from.
And your answer was places like here, social media sites where vocal minorities create false impressions of a lot of people caring about shit.

>>93662599
>Why did you even ask?
Because I thought he meant that there was meaningful bitching going on somewhere.
>>
>>93662647
>implying marvel wants to shush or placate people when they straight up say that things go best when fans are angry
>implying it's such an imperative for them to get sales back when comics aren't the big moneymakers
Jesus fuck anon, take off the tinfoil hat.
>>
>>93662710
>ask where bitching comes from
>gets answer
>"Eh, that doesn't count. I already knew about it!"

Fuck off.
>>
>>93662766
>>implying marvel wants to shush or placate people when they straight up say that things go best when fans are angry

Why do you think Marvel Legacy is even happening, anon?
>>
>>93662767
Sorry anon, a group of not even 50 mad nerds doesn't actually constitute substantial bitching.
>>
>>93656389
Please no
>>
>>93662710
Then go to a fucking comic store and try to find one other person that loves OMD. Jesus. How much of a pussy are you when you get the answer you're looking for, and still bitch about it.
Better yet go to a convention, do the same thing, and still deny realities that are spitting in your deluded face.
>>
>>93662817
>50 nerds

I didn't realize the entire internet was made up of 50 nerds and that those same 50 nerds all used nearly every comic related social outlet.
>>
>>93662020
>>93662093
So.. Am I the only one who is against this whitewashing of MJ? I mean he was an amazing spidey character and one of the few black characters.. Then superior happened and all of a sudden MJ is whiter than a ghost
>>
>>93662794
>Why do you think Marvel Legacy is even happening, anon?
Same reason for practically every other Marvel event and relaunch. They want to get attention. Don't pretend like they've suddenly realized the error of their ways and want to make amends.
>>
>>93662910
Axel Alonso has gone on record saying that their whole SJW pandering plan was a bust, anon. They're back pedaling because sales have been tanking since.
>>
>>93662846
What realities? You mean that only select groups of pathetic nerds care about this shit? I already knew that.
>>
>>93662959
Yeah, I don't mean the SJW shit. If it's a bust, that means that it isn't getting attention anymore, because that's what they're about. Making waves and getting noticed. That's it. And after having spent so long changing characters people don't care anymore, so naturally the best way to get attention is to say they're changing them back, please trust us and pay attention to us again.
>>
>>93662883
Yeah man, she's so much of a ghost that she's just straight up disappeared. Spooky.
>>
>>93662976
>Asks for an answer
>Disregards the answer he gets because its not good enough
>Bitches that the answer isn't worth his time

Oh fuck off.
>>
>>93663139
>says there's bitching so bad that marvel has to mitigate it
>he just means small groups of nerds whining on message boards and in comic shops
>>
>>93663216
>People who actually read comics are pissed about it
>But they don't count
>>
>>93662976
>>93663216

>The people who read comics have an issue with a shitty comic, whereas people who don't read comics don't. Ergo I don't have an issue with this shitheap of a comic, and I can disregard the 10's of thousands of people who go to conventions (the most mainstream of comic involvement), since I can strawman them all into hapless nerds and geeks.

>>93662846
read the second line about conventions dum dum
>>
>>93663263
>>93663275
>implying that everyone who reads spider-man is mad about mj being gone
Impressive ego, anons.
>>
@93663431
done taking the bait.
>>
>>93656297
>>93656339
"Photo shoot" and "red carpet" Zendaya looks like plastic shit. Homecoming "disheveled" Zendaya is sex.
>>
>>93663458
>he's saying stuff i don't like so it's bait
>>
File: CavYzryUYAANO_x.jpg (69KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
CavYzryUYAANO_x.jpg
69KB, 600x828px
>>93657262
>Get ready to see more of it.

Dove Cameron as Spider-Gwen
Skai Jackson as Moon Girl

I can't wait for Skai Jackson to start SkaiSlaying some people in the MCU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeyJNk2DRl0
>>
>>93656339
Oh?! Brenda Song, an Asian MJ. I never knew that I wanted this.
>>
>>93656339
If MJ was Raven Symone I won't mind her being black.
>>
File: >normalfags.jpg (281KB, 1200x1520px) Image search: [Google]
>normalfags.jpg
281KB, 1200x1520px
>>93656339
>>93664442
>>93666123
>>
>>93656297
I wouldn't worry about it. If they replace ginger MJ then they can't do MJ variant covers anymore. They stop making MJ waifubait covers and their entire distribution strategy is using waifu variants to give stores "discounts" for ordering tons of copies of an issue. A 1:25 cover that eventually sells for $60 means all the normal trash issues are effectively free (outside of trying up your money for a while, of course.)
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.