[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Invincible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: invincible 140.jpg (114KB, 1152x784px) Image search: [Google]
invincible 140.jpg
114KB, 1152x784px
>Thragg has done the unthinkable, again, and pushed Mark to his breaking point.

Guys, I'm scared. What could it be, besides killing Eve and Nolan? Mark's mom? Marky Jr?! Oh shit it's Marky Jr isn't it.
>>
>>93652808
People still care about this shitty comic?
>>
>>93652808

You're not thinking gory enough OP. He has to do something more than kill. Maybe he makes himself a new cape...
>>
>>93652832
care enough to go into threads about it to ask, it seems

>>93652851
maybe he'll kill robot before mark can do it
>>
>>93652808
>Invincible is not like DC and Marvel guys! Trust Kirkman guys!

Man, fuck this comic.
>>
>>93652808
I bet 5 (You)s that he kidnaps enough humans for him to fuck until he has a relatively small army in the distant future, then proceeds to destroy the Earth the same way Mark, Nolan, and the other guy destroyed Viltrum.
>>
File: invincible release schedule.jpg (171KB, 1184x606px) Image search: [Google]
invincible release schedule.jpg
171KB, 1184x606px
>>93653242
that would involve a big timeskip, which I doubt they would do. From the other issue soliciters it's all just one big wave of fighting leading up to this issue
>>
This month on "wait 4 weeks till Kirkman comes up with something new and "shocking" to torment his main character with".

Remember when this book was just about a kid trying to deal with juggling school/university and being a hero.
>>
I stopped caring after the ginger and his girlfriend got stuck back in time or some shit and then something happened that made him hate her.

I assume he was cucked.
>>
>>93653729
Actually "she" did the cucking.
>>
>>93652808
Suicide Bombers, Scourge Virus part 3 lol
>>
>>93652832
Fk off fgt it's cape kino, kekman's finest work
>>
Why is Kirkman such a hack?
>>
>>93653658
>This month on "wait 4 weeks till Kirkman comes up with something new and "shocking" to torment his main character with".
worked for spider-man
>>
File: wow look nothing!.gif (846KB, 540x282px) Image search: [Google]
wow look nothing!.gif
846KB, 540x282px
wake me up when Kirkman actually writes something interesting
>>
>>93652808
Havent read this since the reboot, what happened to eve?
>>
>>93657468
Reboot was a fake out, in reality was just a (yet another) timeskip and Eve moved on from Mark.
She's back with Mark now but was fucking some weird alien dude in between
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.