[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong for South Park to ignore politics next season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 5

File: 1499224756838.png (236KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1499224756838.png
236KB, 750x1334px
Is it wrong for South Park to ignore politics next season?
>>
File: 1499225161947.png (331KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1499225161947.png
331KB, 750x1334px
>>
This is a strange question to me. How can the content of a cartoon be "wrong" as long as the network and advertisers are ok with it? It's what the creators want, who case?
>>
No, especially considering this show can barely handle politics with either tact or sophistication; it's always pretty obvious jokes and ultimately uncritical analysis considering how often they do the "both sides suck" shit. The best episodes of this show are all one off stories.
>>
>>93651543
Not really, but they're not ignoring politics. They're ignoring Trump. There's only a handful of Obama things and Bush things. They didn't make their mark off it.

Trump is also just incredibly low-hanging fruit. Any joke can write itself half the time. Literally every comedy show or late-night monologue just recycles the same content. They can easily find more things to create content on that won't feel as instantly worn out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeXTB5gYHNQ
>>
I think it's a great idea honestly, that man doesn't need anymore media attention.
>>
No. Pop political satire is the lowest form of comedy.
>>
>>93651616
do you retards forget trump has been a joke since the 80's?
>>
>>93651543
Just make a fucking show about trump fucking up everything, based on what he is actually doing, it's not that difficult, because he is fucking up big.
>USA is paying Mexican workers(less than minimum salary) to build the wall
>trump fucks up nature by passing a law to make companies don't take responsibility for ruining ecosystems
See, two fucking episodes, and only took me 30 secs to think about it.
>>
All of the good comedians agree that comedy has gotten shitty since Trump becsuse hacks make the same jokes over and over and only talk about Trump

Comedy is at its best when sacred cows are attacked, and most people know trump is a clown
>>
>>93651616
No, we don't. We need comedy to be good, not forced.
>>
A good use of serialization would be like that three parter in season 17 that was sort of a tie in to Stick of Truth. If they did something like that with Fractured but Whole, that would be the best
>>
>>93651684
He'd have to actually break a law for that
>>
>>93651604
That's what happens when "intellectuals" have an enemy, they repeat the same insults over and over laughing like a group of hyenas thinking they are being progressive.

What i find strange is all this effort put into protesting could be time used volunteering.

Don't know how many times I've been called the problem by "progressives with higher education" who have never worked a day in their life.

I cant believe people honestly think you cant change the world for the better just because Trump is president.
>>
>>93651748
>That's what happens when "intellectuals" have an enemy, they repeat the same insults over and over laughing like a group of hyenas thinking they are being progressive.
and the conservatives with obama were different?
>>
>>93651543
No, that's not wrong at all. As others in this thread have said, Trump is already a joke and the jokes they will use have already been beaten to a pulp.

I'll also say this, fuck politics, I'm sick of hearing about it everywhere. The creators of South Park should go back and create a show about four young boys having surreal adventures in their shitty town and them dealing with their odd neighbors. If they want to bring politics in, that's fine, but don't make half a season devoted to it.
>>
https://youtu.be/uMcbF-G-d8A

Trump is a low hanging dead horse and progressive overraction and cheap jokes do nothing but embolden his supporters
>>
>>93651543

No, but it progresses the trend of South Park losing its bite and not really being willing to take on controversial topics as much anymore.

I don't think Matt and Trey would even give much of a shit if you told them the show was shutting down at this point, so they probably just can't be bothered to tackle the Trump White House and deal with all the media attention and outcry from his fans/critics that'll pour in whenever they mention him.
>>
>>93651543
Well they're not saying they'll ignore politics altogether, just ignoring Trump, and thank fuck for that. I'd be even happier if they said they'd be ignoring politics in general, but it's a step. So much entertainment now is saturated with politics, and it's fucking exhausting. You can't pick up a comic book without stumbling over social commentary, and forget the wasteland that mainstream media. Things only got this bad because a bunch of moral crusaders decided to read sociopolitical bullshit into EVERYTHING, and it needed to fucking stop long before now.
>>
>>93651786
Very, a tiny fraction of people complained about Obama compared to Trump

Ask anyone who isn't an american, as an Australian I honestly thought you yanks would stick up for your President regardless of the situation before Trump, then i realised the special snowflakes that hate Trump get their news from the same sources and have a very vocal approach to the internet and how they feel about Trump (more than one blog +facebook +twitter +reddit +4chan)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsMEYjr9o1M

South Park was always ahead of its time. And DESU like most celebrity's, they don't care about trump one way or the other but they have the self respect to not use the current popularity of hating him for their own gain.
>>
>>93651736
Not according to the law
>>
>>93651884
>austrailian
>knowing shit about american politics
are all of you this stupid or just you
>>
>>93651543
They ignored Obama for 8 years what's new?
>>
>>93651890
Thank god we had that FUCKING FINE FOR NOT HAVING HEALTH INSURANCE WHAT THE FUCK
or that number might have been lower
>>
>>93651900
What brand of earplugs do you buy to block out the daily kvetching from anyone and everyone?
>>
>>93651904
>if i call people stupid it will get people on my side
You stupid cunt, honestly. When american politics isn't forced into every form of media then you can talk.
>>
>>93651929
now no one can have insurance instead except congress
>>
>>93651884
American liberals are the worst ones, Canadian and Britsh ones know how behave and help things to work even the the opposition is in power while murican redditors fuck the own sistem to avenge their wonded pride
>>
>>93651950
I take it to the chin and act smug. That makes them even more mad than actually debating them.
>>
>>93651960
now I am serious. you know nothing about the situation besides what you read and see from biased sources online. I have never been to australia so I am curious is everyone there is aas much of a dumb cunt as you or if you are just special
>>
>>93651979
>e murican redditors fuck the own sistem to avenge their wonded pride
you talking dems or reps?
>>
>>93651543
The show was better when it was just the boys doing fun things, all the political shit ruined it.
>>
>>93651991
>you know nothing about the situation besides what you read and see from biased sources online
So because it doesn't support you're particular world view its biased? Pro tip cuntface, you don't even know my sources so how the fuck would you know?

This is what people are talking about when they tell you that you are disillusion and arrogant.
>>
>>93652038
>What does he do for you?
piss of liberals
>>
>>93651991
There has never been a group of people so sure of themselves as the Trump haters.
>>
File: 1307088959125.jpg (7KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1307088959125.jpg
7KB, 251x251px
>>93651691
>trump fucks up nature by passing a law to make companies don't take responsibility for ruining ecosystems
Have you been to china? India? Maybe I don't know FUCKING ANYTHING BELOW AMERICA!?
We do a good job but EVERYONE else needs to pull their own weight! Fucks sake leave the ocean alone for a year and I can bet good money shit would help the environment.

You want to save the earth get 3rd world countries to pick up there slack or kill poachers sink some boats that are whale hunting.
>>
>>93652091
I am saying austrailian sources for american politics don't know jack shit
>>
>>93652102
I hope you die a horrible slow death for letting memes be greater than reality
>>
>>93651616
has mocking ever stopped anyone?
ever?
>>
>>93651604
>Trump is also just incredibly low-hanging fruit. Any joke can write itself half the time
Yeah they said a while back when he won they didn't really wanna focus on him because nothing that they do can be as weird as some of the shit he does
>>
File: 1471058487393.png (590KB, 1071x893px) Image search: [Google]
1471058487393.png
590KB, 1071x893px
They could probably write some good Trump jokes here and there but honestly now I'm so fucking tired of politics I'm willing to give the new season a shot after the shit show that was 20 just for the fact that it's going out of it's way to ignore Trump for the sake of comedy. Based choice that took guts to make and I respect it.

Also let's be honest any Trump, pro-Trump or anti-Trump joke has been done to death already, this will help the season be less of a slog and keep shitposting outside of the threads.
>>
>>93652121
Memes are reality. You should've realized that on election night.
>>
>>93652065
>>93652102

Do you not consider that a shallow goal for picking ones leaders?

Again, wouldn't it be better for the president to be somebody with even the shallowest veneer of respectability, rather than the complete lack and even perhaps disdain for such an attitude?
>>
>>93652160
I just realized a lot of dumb shit like you like memes and pissing off those who disagree with you than anything else. I fucking hate what trump has done to my party and how they are bending over to take it in the ass rather than standing up to him
>>
>>93652109
>if you live in Australia obviously you only have access to Australian news

You are stupid as fuck anon. We are talking on the internet RIGHT NOW and you think i somehow don't have access to the exact same information you do? Do you talk to leaders of industry personal and know something i don't? or are you acting like i said earlier, delusional and arrogant.

Also live action news was made for easily manipulated retards, I read all my news and check sources.
>>
>>93652139
>but honestly now I'm so fucking tired of politics
I'm with you on that one. Hell, this thread was about South Park removing some politics from the show/giving it less focus, and now this thread is filled with it.

Fuck I'm sick of it.
>>
>>93652192
You are forever cucked until you give into the memes
>>
>>93652244
nope. I get mine from local papers and news
>>
>>93652263
you simply cloaked yourself in the memes, I was born in them, molded by them
>>
>>93652224
That arrogance anon, stop trying proving me right.

>le fox news

Being owned by the right is as bad as being owned by the left you idiot. As much as it may hurt you because you understand the world better than the rest of us you need to read both sides to the story and find the real answers in-between. Everyone has an agenda. All news is lies.
>>
>>93652202
I feel like it's so hard to not care, we are reaching the full first year of Trump's presidency and everything it's still the same in my life, literally nothing has changed and it doesn't look like anything is changing anytime soon, I'm reaching a point where I just want to cut all ties to politics, YT, the news, newspaper, I don't want to care anymore, so much negativity, anger and hate from all fronts, it's annoying. But I can't.
>>
>>93652205

One doesn't need to elect someone who is himself a special snowflake to effectively piss off other special snowflakes.
>>
>>93651543
wise move
trump got made fun of so much before he even won that making fun off him right now just makes you look like an asshole
>>
>>93652292
He;s been being made fun of since the fucking 80's for fucks sake. He has always been a joke. at least the jokes now are more than hair.
>>
>>93651543
Wtf? They write a cartoon. They can make their cartoon about what they want.
>>
>>93652318
I hate trump because he made the grand ol party a fucking joke
>>
>>93652323
>He;s been being made fun of since the fucking 80's
yes, but its been a yer and half of non stop trump this or trump that, everyone is fucking sick of it by this point
>>
>>93652311
I treat all information as though someone is trying to trick me into believing something, because it is. Has nothing to do with dissing both sides and has everything to do with comparing information and not being reliant on someone else to do it for me like yourself.
>>
>>93652323
its like bush all over again, go ahead and show me any parody of bush thats still funny
show me ine that was ever funny in the first place
>>
>>93652410
I go through the information, and both sides are shit, that's why I stick to local news and papers.
>>
>It's a Matt and Trey can never win episode
They're going soft. Where are the guys that took LSD and went to the Oscars in dresses?
>>
>>93651616
NYPA
>>
>>93652432
The problem with that though is the people at the local paper have their view of the world and like most humans will do their best to make the reader side with them and their views.

Is Trump perfect, No.
Is Trump as bad as the news/comedians makes him out, No.
>>
Making fun of Trump would be about as pointless as making a rifftrax for Sharknado
>>
>>93651853
>but it progresses the trend of South Park losing its bite and not really being willing to take on controversial topics as much anymore.
In the same way they didnt exploit Bush in the same way as other comedians did?
>>
>>93652652
Eh, they did a whole show about him.
>>
>>93652701
They just did a whole season about Trump.
>>
O
>>
>>93652891
>school shooters
>right wing
I think we should reassess that one buddy. You won't like the stats there if you think they're rightwing
>>
9 times out of 10, the guy saying "both sides suck" is just ignorant of politics
>>
>>93651543
Hahaha Trump is killing south park haha
>>
>>93652922
Well that or they're more aware than you. I don't particularly know what country you're in but most of them are the same team with only slightly different policy.
>red apple v green apple
Rather than
>apple v orange
>>
>>93651582
Remember that one south park episode with the dolphin, large tank and balls that decide how to do a show? And the dolphin shut down whenever someone took a ball out showing someones dislike for said ball?

kinda like that, they are removing the trump ball by themselves and shutting themselves down.

I understand matt and try are the biggest libtards on earth, but they are going full hypocrite mode, I mean its not like they dont have a lot to work with

On the other hand the troll trace thing was pretty weak, and member berries lost their memestatus shortly after the season ended..

yeah nah, id like things to go back to episodic or have small 2-3 episode arcs and stuff
>>
>>93652963
But a green apple is closer to an orange than it is to a red apple. Green and orange are both sour, while red is sweet.
>>
>>93653005
>closer to
In taste perhaps but what about all the other functions and compositions of an orange. There is no close. You can never go from apple to orange on a spectrum. You're trying to be clever when in fact you're just stupid
>>
>>93651543
Thank god. They did everything they can really do with Trump last season. Let it rest for a year or two. Leave Garrison in power and maybe something will come up later where it'll be super funny but otherwise there's no need to beat a dead covfefe.
>>
>>93652922
>>93652963
Difference is that centrists usually say that "both sides suck" without being able to articulate why. Rarely do you have someone who has the ability to say what the strengths and weaknesses of both sides are. Even rarer, someone who actually does something about it.
>>
>>93652963
>Well that or they're more aware than you

Nah, in Americas it's usually just an intellectually lazy argument by the segments of the population (usually white, male, middle to upper class) who are lucky enough that they can avoid the consequences of either parties policy.
>>
>>93653068
>even rarer someone who does something about it
What would YOU propose to do. I don't know about your country but there's basically no way for a third party to meaningfully form in mine. Nor do we have an executive that can be chosen separate from other governing parties.
>>
>>93651543
An entire season of trump jokes? nah
A few episodes where trump is in it like that Obama hope diamond episode? sure
Mr Garrison being trump? eh. how the fuck are they going to introduce the next season with all the backround shit that happened like with Principle Victora, member berries or the entire election thing?

Unless they pull a South Park moment like Stan with a black backround explaining it like Stan would like "Hey um, we fucked up last season and we are just ganna go back to how things used to be, right turns and stuff" with a hard cut to the 4 boys at the bus stop with the southern-ish sound byte in the backround as South Park goes back to being South Park
>>
Trump jokes were old before he even won. Now every "comedians" headline is "Trump do thing. CAN YOU BELIEVE??"

I was sick of people like Colbert even during the Bush administration. I honestly think Colbert has been a hack for over a decade
>>
>>93651691
comedy central tried that kinda humor with lil bush
>>
>>93651691
>Trump is ruining the environment
No that's China
>>
>>93651543
They're not very good at it anymore, plus the current face of politics is "pay us attention, be afraid, give us more money" so... the less attention paid, the better. I think they did enough damage last season by feeding the beast when they should have been pointing out the evil of the media hype machine, how it intentionally picked two crazies so they could sell us SNL skits and Daily Show episodes, and how the only sane thing to do is starve it of attention. if south park had actually picked a third party and endorsed it, we could have avoided all this.
>>
>>93653234
what's sad is That's My Bush was actually really, really good.. but I was sick as fuck of bushbashing political comedy at the time and didn't give it a shot til it was over and canceled and then I heard the south park guys were behind it
gave it another shot, fucking brilliant. had krabappel in it. had an episode about abortion in which a guy that survived being aborted was on the opposition. he was played by a gross Chuckie-esque puppet. you can't make that stuff up.
>>
>>93651841
What South Park used to do is make more subtle philosophical statements that allow you to see the man behind the curtain, rather than just tearing down the curtain and going HAHAHA LOOK IT'S NOT THE WIZARD AT ALL
in fact the few times they went "dude, just X" or in other words taking a side without explaining it, holding it to be self-evident, were the times they were the most wrong.
>>
File: 1291255661625.jpg (47KB, 719x720px) Image search: [Google]
1291255661625.jpg
47KB, 719x720px
>>93652982
>Matt and Trey are libtards
What are you smoking. They are the same anarcho-libertarians making the same talking points as my friends on Facebook.

They are removing the Trump ball because the jokes that would come from it would be old before the episode even aired. There's never been a president that's been psychologically analyzed and narratively spun as Trump. Everyone has an overlapping "hot take" on the guy, and they all spout the same tired bullshit. Even if you agree with the jokes or observations, they don't bring a novel perspective.

Taking out the Trump jokes make me respect Matt and Trey more, and give me higher hopes for this season. Taking out obvious Trump humor will force them to take a more creative direction in the show.
>>
>>93651748

Everyone works in their life. Saying otherwise is just memery.
>>
>>93653415
To me, taking out the Trump ball is them throwing a temper tantrum over this cycles red v blue teams.

Clinton was in a handful of episodes, even a few after his presidency
Bush was in a ton of them, and he was widely panned by many US citizens
Obama was in a few, anything from sex addiction to jewel heist

But, taking out the Trump ball really looks bad for Matt and Trey, how much of a whiny ass bitch do you have to be to make fun of Bush for years but say "I DUN WANNA TRUMP"

Reminds me of the whole Issac Heyes thing, he was cool making fun of all the other religions until his religion got slammed. Matt and Trey had a whole fucking thing dedicated to Hillary winning and you can easily tell which side they were on.. but now that Trump affected their lives, or at least their work.. they are going dead weight until its all over.
>>
>>93651962
Think about it for a second. If every single person needs insurance to afford something, something's going wrong. A) that thing needs to not happen that much (like we need to stop fucking driving, and people need to stop getting devastated by illness every so often as if that was a normal part of life like we're in the fucking 19th century or something), and B) there isn't enough money to support everyone getting it at a huge discount, even if everyone is paying into it. It's unsustainable. just like lawyers and lawsuits and credit and loans, this shit needs to end.
>>93651979
I think the british ones are more dangerous. they spread this idea that leftist thinking is just natural and normal, and anyone else is a crazy redneck. The illusion of consensus is the most insidious thing of all. I've heard my british friends explain that "We have three parties. the left and the right lose every year, and the middle always wins"
but the "middle" is the fucking far left. There's a scheme I'm not surprised eventually failed. Thankfully they're in a baptism by fire right now and are sure to come out of it better for it, but the young generation of brits right now are absolute hitler youth in training. commie socialists that are going to send is right to hell in a left-handed handbasket. and the worst thing is they're NICE. they behave themselves, they seem even-handed..
>>
>>93653533
>>93653415
Not saying I want an entire season dedicated to Herbert Trump in full panic mode, Member Berries or more Jenner running people over. But there has to be at least one or two episodes where Trump is in it.
>>
>>93652288
You can. it helps if you had a headstart because you knew news was stupid a long time ago, and never even wanted to touch social media with a rented pole, but you can still learn to cut yourself off. God, South Park already taught us that lesson waay back when Sharon was just lying on the couch all day watching news about terrorist attacks, remember?
>>93652202
at least people in here aren't thinking they're clever and entertaining. they're just expressing opinions. Back in the 70s we used to be able to just straight up do that, and nobody was being "offensive" or "brave" or "groundbreaking" or "outrageous".. they were just speaking their minds and being normal. we need to get back to that, because clickbait news is funneling all our money where it shouldn't be going
>>
>>93653068
The tricky part is recognizing that the parties aren't what either of them say they are. Like, the media has their idea of what goes on this side or that, and some of those things the party is proud of, others they aren't, but a significant chunk of it is straight up wrongly aligned.
>>
>>93653167
I liked Colbert when I thought he was genuine, just slightly exaggerated in order to make gentle fun of himself. I guess it says something when you end up proving the other side's point in the process of mocking them
>>
>>93653572
>Member Berries
god I forgot all about that. what the FUCK was that about? Force Awakens was awesome. "Being more of the same" is EXACTLY what it needed to be, after the prequels debacle, and we know that isn't going to continue.
also, while mindless nostalgia is stupid and creatively bankrupt, everything original in the last decade and a half has been TERRIBLE. We're not going to find our way back to where we got off the path without starting over a little and retreading a bit of it.
>>
>>93653533
I don't think it has anything to do with "I DUN WANNA TRUMP." I doubt having Trump in office offends their political feelings, since they never held the office in high regard in the first place.

The point is that we've crossed the rubicon when it comes to irony and absurdity in politics. A billionaire reality show guy that trolls people on Twitter is the president of the free world. How you you meaningfully parody that? What clever observations can you bring to the table? You can practically see the hollow nature in all these liberal comedians' eyes when they make Trump jokes. It's like making fun of Biff from Back From the Future; you already know the joke from the context in any scenario.
>>
>>93653697
Like making bill clinton sex jokes a decade or two after it happened? the sex addiction episode

And Matt and Trey can come up with a Trump episode or two if they really wanted too, they just flat out refuse to do it. Not because its old, because you know they make fun of the same people over and over again, another example would be Jenner who actually killed someone IRL with a car, and ran over like 5 people in the last season.

And to me, thats bullshit.
>>
>>93653755
Yes, they did a Bill Clinton sex joke decades later in the sex addiction episode. That made sense since the government got involved.

Using Jenner and her car antics is a bad example because it was good, transgressive comedy. It stepped on the taboo of her manslaughter while everyone else was applauding her sex change. That was a far better take than filling an episode with dick jokes.

What's taboo about Trump now? What could you do that would make people uncomfortable? A major part of South Park is crossing that line, and there's nothing to really cross unless you want Trump ass-fucking his daughter (and even that would be dumb on-screen).
>>
>>93653915
>because the government got involved
This is not a sound argument, and sex and politics are not really taboo anymore. it was just there.

>Using Jenner and her car antics is a bad example
Doing it once might make my argument moot, but god damn they really beat a dead horse with it.

>What's taboo about Trump now?
Dunno, after the election hype things went back to normal in my life. But, that should not deter Matt and Trey from pulling something out of their ass with Trump. Take the Diamond Heist and Sex Addiction episodes for example again. Obama was not a jewel thief or had any sex scandals. But he was prominent in those episodes just.. because.

But, again, this is about Matt and Trey throwing temper tantrums because their team lost this cycle.
>bill jokes
>light hearted and slightly weird, from the movie to the civil war episode
>bush jokes
>anything from flat out stupid in a ladder to heaven to not muh 9/11 in shitting in the urinal episode
>obama jokes
>left field weird shit that had shit to do with his presidency
>trump rolls around, with lots of material and such and possible more in the next 3 to 7 years
>IM OUT

I hate to bring up the dolphin tank again, but in my head I picture matt and trey as dolphins, belly up holding their own trump ball.
>>
>>93654086
The comedic point of Obama and Clinton in the Sex Addiction episode was that married guys think about pussy no matter station they have in life. Whether you're a powerful man that has it all like a president or a pro golfer, or a Stan Marsh, the fact guys would like to fuck other pussy still stands.

The point of South Park is to either go farther comedically or to go left field with an observation. There's tons of mainstream talk and political shows that riff on Trump from a variety of angles, and almost none of them are funny because we've all been whipped up into a frenzy about him.

And what jokes did you want them to make about previous presidents? I can't tell if you think they are good or not. I'm glad they made those kinds of Obama jokes, because calling him a liberal shill was a point already made about him. Same with nigger jokes or birth certificate accusations.

It's all predictable shit now with Trump. If they bash Trump, his supporters will call them cucks and his haters will clap with a tear in their eye. Or vice versa. You can't even make a joke that will upset both groups because the political landscape has gotten so polarized. Going the easy or obvious route has never been the point or strong suit of South Park. And that's what Trump jokes are now.
>>
>>93654254
sigh, we are going in circles and you wore me down and I just dont want to be a part of this anymore, before closing this tab I am going to say it again.

Poor form of matt and trey to not include trump in any future episode because they dont like him, as they probably didnt like bush or clinton either.

I do not want 12 episodes of trump, but 3 to 7 years without a trump appearance will be poor form on their part

also thread is autosaging for some reason
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.