[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green Lantern Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: green_lantern_ver14_xlg.jpg (257KB, 1012x1500px) Image search: [Google]
green_lantern_ver14_xlg.jpg
257KB, 1012x1500px
This is about to come on tv like right now
Should I watch it or change the channel?
How did you guys like It?
I liked Mark Strong as sinestro 2bh
>>
you watching on FX ok?
what were they thinking with that parallax design lmao why'd they give him a humanoid head?
>>
is the guy who plays abin sur the same guy who played jango fett?
sounds just like the voices of the clone troopers in sw:bf2
>>
It's bad but not extremely so, still watchable
>>
It's very bad. I felt as if every other line in the movie was an exposition dump and that overall it was kind of lame. But it isn't the worst superhero movie ever or something, I genuinely felt for Hector Hammond and I thought Blake Lively (Carol Ferris) was pretty hot. Whats his face is a good Hal Jordan
>>
It's honestly not that bad. The first half hour is quite good, actually.

It just falls apart halfway through and becomes a garbage mess.

Strong as Sinestro is GOAT, and FUCK YOU GUYS the suits looked cool as fuck. I hope I never see a non-CGI lantern suit.
>>
File: amcblakebXkiUL.jpg (513KB, 2737x2295px) Image search: [Google]
amcblakebXkiUL.jpg
513KB, 2737x2295px
>>93651480
the vietnam flashback of his dad in the beginning was pretty bad tbqh.

also friendly reminder that this was probably the movie during which reynolds and blake lively hooked up.
>>
>>93651294
can't they just soft reboot it like the ghost rider movies?

i want to see a sequel to sinestro begins.
>>
>>93652945
>I'M A DAREDEVIL ACE PILOT
>OH NO WAIT MY DAD DIED DOING PILOT STUFF
>I FORGOT I WAS TRAUMATIZED AND AFRAID OF FLYING
Yeah that was beyond retarded
>>
>>93651294
Who's the bionicle on the right?
>>
>>93652945
>also friendly reminder that this was probably the movie during which reynolds and blake lively hooked up

And this is a guy who was married to ScarJo. Not at that time, but still.
>>
>>93651294
>I liked Mark Strong as sinestro 2bh
How would you know you liked Mark Strong as Sinestro unless you saw the movie? And if you saw the movie why are you asking us whether or not you should watch it?
>>
>>93656717
This. I thought the same thing. Did you mean "Should I watch it AGAIN?"
>>
>>93652541
>It's not that bad
>Half of it is a "garbage mess"
Okay then.
>>
File: (You).jpg (66KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
66KB, 800x449px
>>93652541
>the suits looked cool as fuck. I hope I never see a non-CGI lantern suit.
>>
>>93651294
burn your house down OP
>>
>>93652945
damn Reynolds has shit taste
>>
>>93651402
Because it was Parallax possessing a guardian (possibly Krona).
They very VERY 2 second showed it, and never explained it, leaving maybe 0.0001% of the viewers to catch it.
>>
>>93658291
oh, that's dumb
>>
>>93660132
It sure is.

Also one of the best parts of the movies was Sinestro, and it was thanks to the actor seeing the Rasta hair Sinestro concept art and said "why? Keep it like in the comics."
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.