[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was worse? CNReal or spamming TTGo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: StuSnyderHeadshot[1].jpg (112KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
StuSnyderHeadshot[1].jpg
112KB, 901x1200px
What was worse?

CNReal or spamming TTGo?
>>
Spamming Johnny Test
>>
Neither.
>>
CN Real, easily

At least TTGo is a cartoon
>>
>>93648703
Fpbp
>>
>>93648685
TTGo makes the most sense to spam.
how long did CNreal even last, and how much money did it even make for the channel
>>
TTGo.
Reminder that Snyder's era brought the second golden age of CN, he's basically a saint compared to Christina Miller.
>>
Both are pretty fucking awful, basically.
However, at least Christina Miller didn't completely fuck over established creators of successful shows like Craig McCracken and Genndy Tartakovsky, and the times are different considering most cable
subscribers have access to CN's VOD services on the web and mobile, so the banality and repition of the actual CN broadcast feed schedule doesn't matter as much. However, while Snyder tried to push the network in a more mature direction with the glut of TV-PG originals we saw during his run, Miller is doing the opposite, fixiating on the TV-Y7 TTG! and others with it's same rating. But at the end of the day, I feel like that's the main cause behind CN's awful scheduling the last couple of years - the management is trying to push the network in a more kid-friendly direction, but the majority of the programming is still TV-PG holdovers from the previous regime. They're just waiting for them to quietly die out and the next crop of shows to come out.
I am drunk as is prerequisite on this holiday so I apologize if anything didn't make sense
>>
File: tumblr_oshtsbz1hO1w60vv7o1_1280.png (353KB, 1198x1203px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oshtsbz1hO1w60vv7o1_1280.png
353KB, 1198x1203px
reminder
>>
TTGo spamming, easy
yeah, CNReal was a pain in the ass and all, but remember that CNReal was it's own block that originally just aired on later evening periods. At least back when CNReal was a thing, it wasn't like it was the only thing that was on
>>
>>93648892
Like this schedule.
>>
File: IMG_4610.jpg (61KB, 305x607px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4610.jpg
61KB, 305x607px
Spamming Adventure Time.
>>
>>93648967
>was it's own block

*was its own block
>>
>>93648850
>repition
>>
CN Real didn't have a single good show and live action original programming shouldn't be on CN in the first place.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.