[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where does gamora rank in terms or attractive marvel women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: gamora.jpg (697KB, 1234x1634px) Image search: [Google]
gamora.jpg
697KB, 1234x1634px
where does gamora rank in terms or attractive marvel women
>>
File: 53d930bded2969bb706e9d3d5aa4ad50.jpg (480KB, 1396x465px) Image search: [Google]
53d930bded2969bb706e9d3d5aa4ad50.jpg
480KB, 1396x465px
>>93642870
Old Gamora was a Green Dejah Thorris. My boner was uncontrollable.
>>
>>93642937
While Bendis's GOTG was a trainwreck in later issues, some parts of it were and still are pure gold. Such as Rocket mocking Tony's primitive tech.
>>
>>93643175
Everything Bendis writes is mostly shit with a few bright moments and an underlaying story that could've been good if somebody else wrote it. I did like that scene though. Tony most prbably was a Trek/Wars nerd when he was young, so of course he would want to fuck a Gamora.
>>
I vastly prefer Infinity Watch Gamora to Guardians of the Galaxy Gamora.

Actually... I vastly prefer the Infinity Watch to the Guardians of the Galaxy, period.
>>
I wouldn't kick her out of bed but who cares when there's She-Hulk?
>>
>>93644454
You've got a point there
>>
>>93642870
Slightly belowe average.
If we talk only about green women, probably on the bottom.
>>
>>93643228
I thought his daredevil run was alright.
>>
>>93643175
>Such as Rocket mocking Tony's primitive tech.

I didn't like it, but that's because one of my pet peeves in fiction is aliens talking down to humans about how much more advanced they are.
>>
>>93645200

Aren't they usually much more advanced? I don't see the issue here.
>>
>>93645200
>>93645225
Aliens should have different technology rather than more advanced versions of our shit

Like, they can space travel because of magic space crystals and junk, but they haven't figured out the microwave yet.
>>
>>93645225
>>93645225
It's a cliche that annoys me for a number of reasons. I don't have a problem when it's subtle, but when it's blatant it kind of irks me.

Mostly in Marvel and DC because, with all the super geniuses they have running around, their Earths should be technological juggernauts on the galactic stage. 'course, that would require changing the entire setting of their universes similar to comics that already exist (2099, Beyond, etc.) thereby making those series somewhat irrelevant.

>>93645529
Right, just like Civ
>>
>>93642870
its funny how even men think men are gross, ugly, disgusting monsters when it comes to women
>>
>>93645225
I'm pretty sure Earth is the only planet that has access to decent Pym Particle technology. Plus they have the market cornered on Metahumans and magic
>>
>>93645858
Yeah, but do they have a sorcerer supreme?

How many rulers of limbo do they claim?
>>
>>93645783
Magical aliens exist in Marvel. And the X-Gene isn't exclusive to Earth.
>>
>>93643228
>an underlaying story that could've been good if somebody else wrote it
so much this

On paper, most of Bendis proposed stories for GotG were good or at the very least interesting directions to develop for the long run. Of course that's all he ever had, pitches.
>>
>>93645899
>>93645899
Yeah, but Earth has more mutants and more potent magic users than anyone else.
>>
>>93645892
>Yeah, but do they have a sorcerer supreme?
None, originally Strange was only supposed to be Earth's SS but that got dropped. Limbo isn't that unique in that it's technically a pocket dimension, with Illyana as it's current SS.
>>
>>93645703
We absolutely are.
>>
>>93645986
>Earth has more mutants
Because the Skrulls are more efficient about killing theirs. You got me on potent magic users though.
>>
>>93645200
You sound like a HFY fan. Well, don't worry, 95% of sci-fi portrays humans as inherently superior and a race of genuises compared to the room-temperate-IQ aliens.
>>
>>93645200
I don't like it either, mostly because if Tony's tech is so primitive, why does he keep beating supposedly superior Aliens with it? Why don't aliens have their own armor? He's decimated legions of Kree and Skrulls with this primitive armor.
I'd say that Sol's Hammer defeating the entire Shi'ar and allied fleet on its own is proof that Tony Stark is one the best weapons designer in the entire universe.
>>
>>93645908
i would have tolerated bendis gotg more if gamora wasn't just constantly jobbing to everyone.
>>
>>93643228
I liked his Jessica Jones from MAX
>>
>>93646303
>HFY
I don't even know what that means.
>>
>>93646466
Humanity, Fuck Yeah. Greatly superior aliens show up and are effortlessly defeated by humans since only humans posses the ability to innovate, reason, and use technology creatively, according to far too many writers.
>>
File: Celestials_002.jpg (89KB, 440x345px) Image search: [Google]
Celestials_002.jpg
89KB, 440x345px
>>93646219
I thought Skrulls _were_ the mutant strain of their species?
The Celestials interfered or cultivated many promising species, including Skrulls, Kree and Humans. There was a strain of unleashed mutation ("Deviants" on Earth), a strain of maxmimum current potential ("Eternals" on Earth) and then a strain that would keep going with latent Deviant traits that would be evoked by enough tech to mine deep enough to bring up radioactive metals. The maximums were like prototypes, and were conditioned to stay in the experiment area and preserve the Deviant & someday-Deviant specimens.

Among Skrulls, the deviant strain rose to the apex and extinguished the others. Their entire race is "mutants." Among the Kree, the Deviant strain died out, nobody knows what happened to their Eternals strain, but the latent-Deviant strain tampered with their own genetics to remove any trace of their latent "impurity." They could tell it was put in there artificially, so they found another interfered-with sapient species (humans) and tried to recreate the experiment by making their own Deviants (Inhumans) which they abandoned because "ew, some of them are gross, and they still have pink skin."
>>
>>93646564
I'm just saying if Ultron, a robot built on Earth, can fuck up the Galaxy on two separate occasions, maybe aliens aren't as superior as they say they are.
>>
>>93642870
>2D
>Implying they have some objective body, and aren't just drawn exactly as hot as the artist wants them to be
>>
>>93646766
Gee, I wonder how that happens when every single comic writer is a human. Can't imagine why Earth and its technology, characters and heroes/villains are portrayed as being so important and superior.
>>
Gamora is in my top 5 hottest marvel women
>>
File: IMG_2668.png (566KB, 600x865px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2668.png
566KB, 600x865px
>>93644454
>>93644585

>settling for Juggernaut's sloppy seconds
>>
So they took her from green and gold muscled space barbarian who wore very little and killed anything she was pitted up against with Conan swordsmanship to green skinned Mass Effect teammate?
>>
>>93646818
I mean you say that, but it's never really acknowledged that Earth is just as capable as the rest of the Galaxy.

People still treat alien stuff like Holy Grails of technology, extraterrestrials still regard Earth as backwater, and still think it's easy to push around.

Earth is a universal powerhouse, but the narrative rarely acknowledges it.
>>
>>93647368
Alien races always talk up earth's potential though. They acknowledge that the only thing stopping humans from standing toe to toe with them is the fact that they haven't figured out space travel yet. It's one of the reasons they keep invading earth.
>>
>>93647053
Comic version Gamora is the best version
>>
Starlin Gamora >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DnA Gamora >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bendis Gamora = MCU Gamora

Mainly because I can't decide which one is worst, the one who constantly cries and jobs or the boring one.
>>
>>93642870
>Them muscles

Did she break Tony's pelvis? Is that why he couldn't go on? Was she too much women for him? Or did he go off early judging by the fact that she didn't even take her undergarments off.
>>
>>93642870

Funny thing, since all comic women are 10s, it really does boil down to personality. Gamora is dangerous and sexy so that's a double plus in my book. If you double her breast size that'd be even better.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.