[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spidey thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Emma-Stoned.png (408KB, 868x350px) Image search: [Google]
Emma-Stoned.png
408KB, 868x350px
Homecoming is almost out and I missed out on the ASM2 threads so lets talk about some Spideys.
Why did you hate this scene /co/? What was wrong with the mini web hand?

I thought her death was really (((impactful))) and genuinely felt like a "gut punch" type of death compared to other cape films. Although they built it up since the beginning, her death still seemed sudden. Like it wasn't the usual heroic sacrifice that you normally see but because a hero failed to save them.
>>
>>93642300
I didnt care for it because everyone saw it coming a mile away, like an obligation, and the liberties taken ranged from head scratching to laughable. Why was the OSCORP power grid built next to a clocktower? The web hand was anything but subtle, and we had to deal with a shitty rushed Goblin to get to this point
>>
>>93642300
>What was wrong with the mini web hand?
It was the definition of trying too hard. It was so stupid and hamfisted that it completely took away from what was an otherwise surprisingly competent scene.
>>
>Harry killed Gwen because he believed Peter's DNA could cure his dad's AIDS and Peter wasn't convinced
>>
>>93642648
Ignoring how stupid Goblin-AIDS was, Harry did have a valid point; He was already dying, who cares what might happen when using Peters blood?
>>
File: hand.png (14KB, 740x600px) Image search: [Google]
hand.png
14KB, 740x600px
I really don't see what everyone's issue is with the web stretching out to look like a hand. It's not like pic-related.
>>
File: hand.png (65KB, 740x600px) Image search: [Google]
hand.png
65KB, 740x600px
>>93642724
Upgraded
>>
>>93642300
While the first film tried hard to separate itself from the Raimi trilogy, this did the opposite and aped them as hard as it could, with lukewarm results.
>>
>>93642789
Not really, no.
>>
>>93642300
I knew it was coming as they couldn't resist giving her death flags every 5 minutes, and how it was the only thing Emma Stone could talk about after the first one. It still made me sit up in my seat when it finally happened, if only because I couldn't believe they were actually doing it that way, in full and on-screen. I didn't notice the web-hand at first, but after I did it only made the scene worse.

Not to mention how absolutely shit the Goblin plot was, and how it was shoved in just to get to this point as if they couldn't have done it another way, or just waited until the Goblin was actually, properly built up and not just a diseased Harry spazzing out.
>>
>>93642300
I suddenly feel retarded for never noticing the web hand. I just saw Spidey shooting a web.
>>
I thought the scene was beautiful, and totally justified that trainwreck movie. It's easily in my top 5 superhero movie moments.
>>
File: 18m42samm94j7jpg.jpg (267KB, 800x1252px) Image search: [Google]
18m42samm94j7jpg.jpg
267KB, 800x1252px
I really really wanted to see Emma Stone get it on with a Goblin
>>
>Written by the faggots who wrote those Transformers movies

You cant like this movie.
>>
>>93643085
Nice rebuttal. Very profound.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.