[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /co/'s opinion on Dorothy and the wizard of Oz?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Dorothy-of-Oz.png (1MB, 1429x803px) Image search: [Google]
Dorothy-of-Oz.png
1MB, 1429x803px
What's /co/'s opinion on Dorothy and the wizard of Oz?
>>
Dorothy's an actual little girl, so that's nice for accuracy sake.
>>
>>93639344
It looks cute... in the innocent way.
>>
The show's premise confuses me, why is she still in Oz?
Also I didn't get at first why she's so tan, but then I remembered that she lives on a farm.
>>
>>93639344
It's weird seeing Dorothy as an actual little girl when she's a teenager/young adult in most adaptations.
>>
>>93639344
Dorothy looks CUTE AS FUCK!
But damn the rest of the gang ugly
>>
>>93639344
Is there, you know...rule 34 of this?
>>
Dorthy's a cute brown

That's the nicest thing I can say about it.
>>
>>93639452
Dorothy traveled to Oz all the time in the books
>>
>>93640979
And by the 6th book she and her family lived in Oz permanently. Shit, her family was the only reason she bothered at all to ever go home to Dirt-Suck-Kansas at all.

The "There's no place like home" bullshit was pushed by the movie; Dorothy's motivations in the book were far more empathetic in that she didn't want her Aunt and Uncle to worry themselves sick the first few times she got stuck in Oz, and after she befriended Ozma (long story) she had the capacity to go back and forth.
>>
>>93640979
>>93641051
But this is clearly movie canon Oz and Dorthy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.