[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Nights: Metal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 8

Full checklist released, including all one-shots and tie-ins.

God damn this shit looks fantastic. Marvel btfo.

https://www.newsarama.com/35158-dark-nights-metal-checklist-reveals-tie-ins-new-titles-like-batman-lost-hawkman-found.html
>>
>>93631882
Holy shit, based as fuck. Marvel is finished. This is THE blockbluster comics event we've all been waiting for.
>>
>>93631899
This. Everyone should get to their LCS ASAP to add these to their pulls to make sure they get a copy because you won't want to wait for the reprints with these soon to be modern classics.
>>
File: Untitled.png (593KB, 1081x1408px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
593KB, 1081x1408px
>>93631882
>>
>>93631882
Regardless of the shit this might be, we might end up with a cool Hawkman again and some kick ass art. So I am down.
>>
>>93631962
Woah, I can't wait for this. Looks super lit. "The Batman Who Laughs" and "Batman The Red Death" seem particularly interesting and I can't wait to see what the Dark Multiverse has in store for us. I haven't been this excited for a comic since Multiversity.

How can Marvel even compete?
>>
Jesus christ, that's just... so much Batman.
>>
>>93631996
What did you expect from Snyder/Capullo?
>>
>Scott Snyder
>>
>>93631899

This but unironically
>>
>>93631995

>trying this hard to look like a still and b8 the thread into shit posting

Kill yourself
>>
Too much batman, but it still looks like it'll be fucking great
>>
>>93632169
Yeah, and at least the Batman stuff seems to be taking him in new and interesting directions that we haven't seen explored before.
>>
>>93631995
Indeed, fellow fan! DARK KNIGHTS: METAL will certainly be a story to remember for fans of DC Comics everywhere, with such stories that will be remembered by fans for years to come such as:

BATMAN: THE RED DEATH #1 by Joshua Williamson (writer) and Carmine Di Giandomenico (artist)
BATMAN: THE MURDER MACHINE #1 written by Frank Tieri with art by Ricardo Federici
BATMAN: THE DAWNBREAKER #1 by writer Sam Humphries and artist Ethan Van Sciver
BATMAN: THE DROWNED #1 with Dan Abnett and artist Philip Tan
BATMAN: THE MERCILESS #1 by Peter J. Tomasi and Francis Manapul
BATMAN: THE DEVASTATOR Creative team TBA
THE BATMAN WHO LAUGHS Creative team TBA

And don't forget the "Gotham Resistance" crossover that will be running in TEEN TITANS #12 written by Benjamin Percy with art by MIrka Andolfo, NIGHTWING #29 by Tim Seeley and Paul Pelletier and SUICIDE SQUAD #26 by Rob Williams and Stjepan Sejic. Truly, it's a good time to be a DC fan!
>>
>>93631882
I think this is just Snyder and Greg being butthurt over this...
https://youtu.be/qatmJtIJAPw
>>
I feel like Snyder and Capullo are fighting to go full hard heavy metal 666 shit and DC is holding them back
>>
>>93632289
>I feel like Snyder and Capullo are fighting to go full hard heavy metal 666 shit
Which is why fucking Plastic Man is going to have a big role, right?
>>
File: 1398937402519.gif (313KB, 235x182px)
1398937402519.gif
313KB, 235x182px
>>93632210
You're fucking weird bro.
>>
>>93631882
I still have no idea what Dark Knights: Metal even is.
>>
>>93631882
I want this to be so bad it's amazing.
But it's Snyder so at best it will be so bad it's mediocre.
>>
>>93632390
It's the first step in a bold new line of comics, being kicked off in grand Snyder/Capullo fashion. The Dark Multiverse awaits.
>>
>>93632390
How hard can it be to figure it out? The first tie-in came out a couple weeks ago.

It's the biggest DC event since Forever Evil, written by Scott Snyder and drawn by Capullo. Has something to do with Nth metal and the "dark universe" and will reveal apparent mysteries that have been hidden for decades.
>>
>>93632210
>TEEN TITANS #12 written by Benjamin Percy with art by MIrka Andolfo,
Starfire is going to be stacked and lewd
>>
>>93632390
Hopefully it will be a stealth Hawkman event.
It's probably going to be Snyder ripping off a bunch of elseworlds and patting himself on the back.
>>
>>93632490
It's a stealth Hawkman/Plastic Man/Mr. Terrific event.

http://www.cbr.com/interview-scott-snyder-dark-days-forge-metal-joker/

>Yeah, for sure. That’s him. Plastic Man has a good role to play coming up. I don’t want to say what it is, because it plays into Dark Nights: Metal as well, but you’re going to see where we try to land him afterwards. We actually have quite big plans for him. We have big plans for Mister Terrific, too.
>>
>>93632490
>>93632521
Honestly I wouldn't mind writers plastering Batman everywhere if it means he's a background character to a story that's mostly about Hawkman or Plastic Man or another C-lister.

If Batman gets people to buy it, I'm game.
>>
>Crossovers infecting muh lanterns
>>
>>93632210
holy shit Tieri is fucking terrible
>>
>>93632521
I would be down for Hawkman, Plastic Man, and Mr. Terrific being pushed a bit more. During the 2000's they were all solid B-listers, but they've kind of been forgotten due to movies, TV shows, and the New 52.
>>
>>93632836
>but they've kind of been forgotten due to movies, TV shows, and the New 52.
They've all been appearing on TV shows and Hawkman and Mr. Terrific were both already around in the New 52, so I'm not sure I buy that.
>>
>>93631962
At least it only deviates one issue of TT, nightwing, Suysquad, green arrow, the flash, and hal jordan. Because most are twice monthly it wont feel like to much of a shit show hopefully.
>>
>>93632192
It's villain Batman right? People have wanted evil Batman for years. Are they finally delivering and giving evil Superman a rest?
>>
>>93632192
>>93632991
if it's evil batman, people have always wanted that

that was part of the intended appeal of BvS
>>
>>93632646
Kinda like how Justice League Dark kinda sorta was?
Cause that movie made me a little interested in Zatanna and Deadman, once I polish off all the Teen Titans books I've got I'll be looking into those two.
>>
I don't understand why people are confused about Hawkman in this event in every thread online I see about it. The Hawkman that died was Katar and the one in The Forge is Carter right? Even in the article in the OP it mentions coming back his death but this Hawkman isn't the one who died. There's more than one Hawkman simultaneously and has been for years.

>>93632449
>Forever Evil

The one issue we got of Metal(The Forge) so far was way more intriguing than anything that happened in FE.
>>
>>93632887
>New 52 Mr. Terrific lasted a whole 9 issues
>New 52 Hawkman lasted 20 issues and hasn't been seen since.
>Both were barely in the Arrowverse at all.

Not really sure why you're debating this point.
>>
>>93633849
>Mr. Terrific was around in World's Finest and Earth-2
>Hawkman was in JLA and The Death of Hawkman mini, which were after his New 52 book
>Mr. Terrific's still a regular on Arrow, and both characters are in Justice League Action

Not really sure why you're spouting lies.
>>
>>93633849
>>93633949
The Mr. Terrific in the Arrow is a Goddamn insult, along with most everything else on the show.
I have no idea what Justice League Action is though.
>>
>>93633949
>>Mr. Terrific was around in World's Finest and Earth-2
Mr. T appeared in maybe 4 issues of both of those books total. It's a far cry from leading the JSA and making routine appearances in all the major events.
>>
>>93634079
Action is the current Justice League animated series
>>
>>93631882
you do realize they'll be competing with Marvel Legacy, right?
>>
>>93634115
What are you trying to say?
>>
>>93634115
Dark Nights + Doomsday Clock = double penetration for Marvel
>>
>>93631962
>Lasts until Feb next year
Oh man, I didn't realise they'd be dragging this out for so long.
>>
>>93633949
>Mr. Terrific was around in World's Finest and Earth-2
These are not major roles. They're for sure not B-list roles, which is what he should/could be. Those maybe land him in the C-list category.

>Hawkman was in JLA
Lasted 14 issues and was only there to fit into Trinity War and Forever Evil. I thought it was good, but come on man, how can you see this as a boon to the popularity of Hawkman? It's basically just DC saying, "hey guys, here's this character we have. Just saying, we still have him."

>Hawkman mini
>Justice League Action
These things literally just came out within the year, and because of this (and Metal) I'm praising DC for pushing these characters more. Do you see how you're being fucking ridiculous right now?

>Mr. Terrific's still a regular on Arrow
Ok great, that's something, but I would agree with >>93634079 and say "The Mr. Terrific in the Arrow is a Goddamn insult."
>>
>>93634115
And? A full event is going to massacre some variant covers?
>>
>>93634115
You do realize Marvel Legacy is already a mess, Marvel already called it a stopgap for the next event?
Hell the current Marvel event's #1 got out sold by Batman #22 and Flash #22.
>>
>>93634115

OH NO! HOW WILL THEY COPE!?
>>
>>93634355
What's a stopgap for an event? Does that mean Legacy stopped another event from occuring?
>>
>>93634370
Legacy is just a small little thing before the next big event, Marvel already said this.
So much for changing the industry.
>>
>>93634277
That its not gonna do nearly as well as you expect.

>>93634294
I havent checked whats on marvel's side those days

>>93634353
They already said they are dialing down the variant frenzy

>>93634355
Its a mess just because some e-celeb said so? Most people are liking Secret Empire despite what some blogger or youtube says.
>>
>>93631882
>another story where batman is almost the enemy
I dont understand why they cant make an injustice where batman freaks the fuck out after some horrible event

It seems like the easiest thing to do
>he already distrusts his superpowered friends so it'd be easy to make him blame them when gotham gets nuked
>he "can beat" everyone already
>being grim dark is already his thing so it wont be ooc for him
>>
>>93634397

Next big event AND relaunch! Soon there's going to be more carol #1's than issues in her longest run
>>
>>93632210
>Ricardo Federici
Google shows me he's a French artist and his art looks kickass, anyone familiar with his work?
>>
>>93634418
>Most people are liking Secret Empire

Are you a shill? Secret Empire has completely failed as an event and is selling poorly.
>>
>>93634429
>Soon there's going to be more carol #1's than issues in her longest run
That's pretty sad.
There's a gotta be a point were they stop wasting money, right?
>>
>>93632490
>It's probably going to be Snyder ripping off a bunch of elseworlds and patting himself on the back.
Ah the good old Morrison way of doing things.
>>
>>93632741
who even likes him or ensures he receives any work?
>>
>>93631962
>Hawkman found

This alone makes it worth it.
>>
>>93634418
You are dumb

>That its not gonna do nearly as well as you expect.
DC's events/crossovers have been murdering the charts lately. DCU Rebirth, The Button, Superman Reborn, and Night of the Monster Men all killed it in sales. There's no reason to expect Metal to not do well.

>I havent checked whats on marvel's side those days
Then why are you even arguing?

>They already said they are dialing down the variant frenzy
And they clearly fucking lied!

>Its a mess just because some e-celeb said so? Most people are liking Secret Empire despite what some blogger or youtube says.
You're an idiot. Both The Flash and Batman (The Button) outsold Secret Empire by a lot. That's sad and it shows that it's not doing well. Also, who's "most people."
>>
>>93634418
>Most people are liking Secret Empire despite what some blogger or youtube says.
Not from what I'm hearing at my LCS, I don't watch or read comic blogs or youtube shit.
Plus, isn't this the worst selling event #1 in a while?
>>
>>93634418
What? Secret Empire hasn't been reviewing or selling well at all compared to what they expected. As someone else pointed out it was even outsold by The Button crossover. And most people I've seen talk about it say it's a convoluted mess(albeit a more interesting one than CWII which straight up was not something anyone asked for ever)

And what do you mean it won't do as well as we expect? I'd actually say the hype online compared to previous events is definitely indicative of selling potential to some degree even if not fully. Plus the first tie-in The Forge was actually quite good, well reviewed, and piqued a lot of people's interests. So it's already off to a good start(and it sold significantly more copies than anything else did that week). I mean it's an event. I think most of us know not to get our hopes up. But there's definitely hype and it's definitely selling well to start.
>>
>>93634460
Getting rid of Mar-vell and his kids was a mistake

Shilling Carol was a mistake
>>
What's with this dumbass who thinks the only people who think SE has been bad are youtubers and bloggers or that the majority of us even follow those people
>>
>>93631962
>So many tie-ins interrupting the ongoings

Have they learned nothing from Marvel?
>>
>>93634565
Probably a Marvel intern working overtime.
>>
>>93634565

Literally a shill
>>
>>93631962
Sad that this isn't even half the number of books in a usual marvel event.
>>
>>93634418
>I havent checked whats on marvel's side those days

>Y-your DC event is not going to sell that well, you'll see !
>I-it's not only variants I swear
>I-It's not as bad as some mean people on the internet said !
>Most people are liking Captain Hydra !

Wow you're trying so hard it's actually sad
>>
>>93634445
Right now on Comixology UK, Secret Empire is 4th behind Saga, Tec and Flash.

On Comixology US it is second behind Saga.
>>
>>93634573
>Literally one issue per series
>two for Justice League
Marvel's events interrupt like 10 ongoings for 6 months. How are these comparable?
>>
>>93634651
It's still not selling as well as their previous events.
>>
>>93632083

What did you expect from DC?
>>
File: 1403909493084.gif (2MB, 187x155px)
1403909493084.gif
2MB, 187x155px
>>93634620
>>
>>93634115
You mean Variant Covers: The Event?
>>
>>93634651

>Marvels mega event is behind regular issues of Detective and Flash

Truly a huge success
>>
>>93634676
I know. A Marvel event behind anything and competing with regular issues is bad.

It's only the US and France where it's in the Top 2. EU and UK have it third and fourth.
>>
>>93634651
Do we still not see the numbers on digital sales?

The numbers we do have show that Batman and Flash #21 and #22 have out done Secret Empire #0.
Batman #21 has 56,000 more copies moved than SE #0 and almost 62,000 more than SE #1.
>>
>>93634651
>UK
>>93634711
>France
Do overseas sales help with a books numbers? I thought companies didn't factor overseas in Diamond at least. If I don't live in the USA and buy a book does it actually support it?
>>
>>93634749
They are pretty much irrelevant.
>>
>>93634789
Ok, I'll save my money then.
>>
>>93631962
Is it just me, or the tie-in books seems so random?
>>
>>93634518
>Not from what I'm hearing at my LCS
I'm the only one at my own LCS championing Secret Empire. It's become obvious that SE was supposed to be the kill blow to any cis avenger. Marvel gave Spencer the license to run every straight, white, male hero into the ground and the glorious son of a bitch went full retard. Add onto that Marvel is trying to walk back the whole diversity/inhuman push without admitting they were wrong or pissing off the people who don't buy comics IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EVENT and you have the greatest train wreck I've ever seen. Just glorious.
Sadly most die hard marvel people I've talked to are just mad. Really fucking mad. And sad.
>>
>>93634850
Not just you. I'm actually getting the impression that writers were given the choice on who wants to participate in this event.
>>
>>93634868
That explains why some book like JLA, RHATO, GLs and Tec aren't involved despite being hinted to be in.
>>
>>93634885
>RHATO
It was?
>>
File: RCO032_1486544992.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px)
RCO032_1486544992.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93634891
Oh yeah.
>>
>>93634868
>writers were given the choice on who wants to participate in this event.
Don't have source but I think I read a Snyder interview where he said that was the case.
>>
>>93634885
Red Hood being in the Gotham Resistance makes more sense than Damian and GA considering that he is currently controlling Gotham's underworld, but it's probably because Lobdell doesn't want to be in.
>>
>>93634933
>Gotham Resistance
The whole team makes no sense.

>>93634912
It looks like Snyder and Tynion have been planning things without bothering to talk to other writers and it didn't go as they planned.
>>
>>93631882
>It doesn't finish until february next year

Jesus fucking christ DC, if it get's delayed at all I'll probably die
>>
>>93634933
>it's probably because Lobdell doesn't want to be in
Yeah, Lobdell has been hinting in his interviews that he wants RHATO to be self-contained. Red Hood might show up in his own, though.
>>
>>93634749
It's Comixology. Diamond only deals with physical sales.

Buying the book on Comixology supports the books that you like.
>>
>>93634868
>>93634919
Why the heck did Percy drag both of his books if the writers were given a choice?
>>
>>93635003
To boost their sells, maybe? I actually think DC isn't happy with how TT has been doing which is why they involved it in the LC crossover despite the fact it wasn't originally in the plan and GA is getting dangerously close to be monthly so maybe Percy doesn't want this happen this soon.
>>
No Superman getting dragged into this. That's all I care about.

Also, is it just me or does it feel like an intern race between Johns and Didio?
>>
>>93635067
>GA is getting dangerously close to be monthly
I hope this happens, it'll actually free up either Schmidt or Ferryera, hopefully Ferryera and they might end up doing good book.
>>
>>93635172
>does it feel like an intern race between Johns and Didio?
What?
>>
>>93633663
>The one issue we got of Metal(The Forge) so far was way more intriguing than anything that happened in FE.
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>93634912
This doesn't give me hope about Metal because it's look like it wasn’t planned well and there have been a lot of changes.
>>
>>93631962
>8 tie-ins over 8 months
Really not that many when you think about it. Plus it's all only 1 issue per title besides JL and all the titles bar 1 are twice monthly so it won't derail the stories.

It's more all the one-shots that I'm a bit iffy on. But at least they're only one-shots so if you don't like the character/creative team/premise they're easy to skip.

>Overlapping with Doomsday Clock
DC gonna win a few months there.
>>
>>93631882
>batman sells
>how can we sell him more
>lets make everyone batman

fucking
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>93635177
I hope not....my fav rebirth book. But I'm a huge Olliefag
>>
>>93631962
>Summer event
>Lasts until February next year

Oh for fucks sake
>>
>>93631962
i'm surprised theres only 25 issues when secret empire had 55+ FUCKING TIE INS
>>
So im confused, where is superman again? They have all yhe league except supes
>>
>>93637165
probably the logo of Batman the devastator since it's being written by superman writer tomasi and occasional superman artist manapul
>>
File: weak_and_pathetic.jpg (72KB, 1200x740px)
weak_and_pathetic.jpg
72KB, 1200x740px
>>93631882
Oh neet, a Batman event. Pass
>>
>it's a Newsarama posting old news episode

>>93634651
See >>93637121 for the full lists
>>
>>93637165
He's another batman
>>
>>93633663
Carter and Katar haven't co-existed since the 90s. And there's a online interview where Didio confirms the Hawkman mini will be a lead in to Metal.
>>
>>93637316
Shit taste man.

Batman is love. Batman is the protector of obscure characters. You just slap Batman on it, and the Z lister now has a chance to be known/reintroduced/liked better. We are getting plastic man thanks to Batman.
>>
File: EVERY TIME.jpg (25KB, 566x212px)
EVERY TIME.jpg
25KB, 566x212px
>>93631996
>Jesus christ, that's just... so much Batman.
Remember: IT'S OK WHEN DC DOES IT!
>>
>>93631962
I wonder how much the hard cover is gonna cost
>>
Fair enough but that doesn't change the fact the Hawkman who died isn't the one who was in The Forge.

Not my fault no one including actual comic news sites seems to read the books they discuss.

>>93635259
Why? A lot of people seemed to like The Forge.
>>
>>93638578
Even though Plastic Man is far from one of DCs preferred characters to shill normally or one a lot of non-comic readers would know of I would hardly call him obscure or a Z lister
>>
>>93631996
>>93638977

its a Batman event tho
>>
>>93638977
Well DC does a better job at it typically.

Or at least not as outright abysmal of a job. Plus Marvel has a tendency to focus on shit no one liked to begin with like Civil War.
>>
>>93640250
I'm perfectly happy if those Batman one-shots sell well enough to cover a few more months of low selling stuff like the entire Young Animal line and New Super-man
>>
>>93640292
I don't think this how things work, anon.

Batman selling means more Batman books.
>>
>>93640250
>Well DC does a better job at it typically.
Nu52, Convergence, and DCYou would beg to differ; although Rebirth has been firing on all cylinders, admittedly.

>Marvel has a tendency to focus on shit no one liked
What he's talking about in the post you're quoting is Marble's habit of over-saturating their own market: Black Panther has a lot of hype and sold like hot-cakes ( at first ) so they shit out two more Panther books; Deadpool was selling well ( and had a hit movie ) so they shit out multiple books and followed his ( SECOND ) team book with a spin off series for every one of the Mercs 4 Money; GotG was doing ok and had a hit movie so they grounded them on earth and gave all of them stealth minis; and so on and on.

Which is exactly what this is: in any given month literally 50% or more of DCs top sales are either Batman or team books with Batman so they're pooping out EVEN MORE BATMAN!

Eventually that will backfire as people get sick of all Batman all the time.
>>
>>93640471
isn't new 52 and dcyou initiatives?
>>
>>93640292
Is YA selling poorly? Pretty much everyone I know who reads comics and isn't a Marvel-only person(no other publishers allowed period) has been reading at least Shade and Doom Patrol. And a large chunk are reading Cave Carson(although some might have stopped after Tom's backup stopped) and Kamandi.

>>93640471
How would they beg to differ? They had some bad events. But now they are on a good track record. While Marvel's events were bad and continue to be bad. I'm not sure what you were getting at.

And yeah I know but it's pretty clear based on how long and hard they've been shilling Batman that he has some degree of staying power. People get burnt out on most things over enough time. Of course it'll happen to Batman eventually but that time is definitely not now. He's been more overexposed than ANY other superhero and yet he still has selling power which says a lot.
>>
>>93640827
Batman has a selling power BECAUSE DC keep shilling him and making him front and center. His book was actually going under 100k until the Buttun crossover give it a boost.
>>
>>93631882
>Evil Batmen
Fucking finally. Now please let someone other than Batman kick their asses.
>>
>>93631882
Will it have sick guitar solos and or corpsepaint? Because if not then no thank you, kind sir.
>>
>>93641319
>under 100k

L M A O
M
A
O

A hundred thousand is still on the higher end of sales for a single issue of a comic.
>>
>>93634421
Because Batman is both the dark edgy almost insane person and the incorruptible beacon of morality in modern day comics.

He's a Mary Sue, the self insert for the reader, so making him evil robs him of his appeal.
>>
>>93640827
Doom Patrol sells kind of okay but the rest are doing pretty poorly, not much better than an average modern Vertigo comic. Shade is the worst selling one, I wouldn't be surprised to see it get cancelled. No idea how Bug! is selling but I assume not well, I haven't seen much discussion about it.

Kamandi isn't Young Animal but it's not selling great either.
>>
>>93642266
Yeah, for a character that has been the center of two crossovers and now he has an event all about him.

Whether you like to admit or not, Batman sells big because DC are making sure that he sells big. If DC stopped shilling him, he would be sell around 60k-50k.
>>
>>93642472
Bug! is safe since it's a mini
>>
>>93632210
The Devastator will be by Dan Jurgens and Jon Bogdanove. Mark my words.
>>
>>93640471
>Eventually that will backfire as people get sick of all Batman all the time.
Good I can't wait
>>
>>93642682
>Whether you like to admit or not, Batman sells big because DC are making sure that he sells big.
This.
Batman is the only one who gets:
Cartoons
Animated Movies
Video Games

No shit he'll sell well. WW showed there's a ton of interest in DC's other characters. Hell MOS did well for its rating. Give WW or Supes a video game that doesn't shit on them like Injustice and it will sell.
>>
>>93642738
Tell that to Prez.
>>
>>93643223
Prez was 12 issues and made into 2 separate minis, with the only first coming out.

Bug is just six issues.

If you want to be scared of it not finishing, Vigilante is the closest one to compare it to. Or that book that came out near the beginning of New 52 but sold so bad only 3 issues came out.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.