[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Outsider continues to surprise by coming into existence!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: outsider119.jpg (346KB, 825x1200px) Image search: [Google]
outsider119.jpg
346KB, 825x1200px
Jim Francis continues his blistering pace and it looks like we won't have a 3 week trip to a Space Elf planet as things are popping off right in local vicinity.
>>
>>93631783
Doesn't seem like they will get involved unless there are more attacks
>>
>>93631945
>unless there are more attacks
That seems likely.
>>
Well darn, it's still going
>>
>>93631945
Strike Group 51 was surprised. The Umiak forces were apparently undetectable to Loroi farseeing.

Now the Umiak managed to attack the front with a big surprise. Otherwise there would be no need for this emergency message, since forces would already be in place to repel.

There definitely will be more attacks coming. Seren is an important station for the Loroi war effort.
>>
Didn't the humans lose a couple scout ships already? Odds are the Umiak found them and have reverse engineered the telepathy blanking effect

Tho how they would know about it without being telepathic themselves is a bit of a puzzler
>>
>>93636510
The Loroi's inability to psy humans is a function of human biology, not tech. Unless you are talking about some sort of brutal cloning program of captured humans and then using them to populate the Umiak's surprise attack fleets.
>>
These are the end times.
>>
>>93636510
We know only about Bellarmine. The other Scouts could very well be fine.

Mans Lotai (the mind shield) is biological and not anything the Umiak can reverse engineer. Even massive cloning programms wouldn't help, since nobody, not even the Loroi managed to find out what makes psionics work.

Question time:
What's your favourite Loroi and what fetish would she need to have for you to say no to her?
>>
>>93636510
It probably wasn't the Umiak as they were interested in the wreckage.

They could tell from observation, part of the reason the Loroi were so upset in the beginning is that farseeing stopped working as soon as they picked up Alex.
Umiak pick up a human from a wrecked ship.

Loroi fleet passes by.

They could be trying to figure out if it really isn't working.

We really don't know much.
>>
>>93637238
>not even the Loroi
Eh, didn't they inherit their tech? I think the Umiak are probably better at technology

>>93637238
>what fetish would she need to have for you to say no to her?

Is... this like reverse fantasizing? Why... why would I do this to myself.
>>
>>93637529
Both sides rely on their client races.
>>
File: Thank you, Internet.jpg (122KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Thank you, Internet.jpg
122KB, 576x432px
>seven pages in the last three months
>>
>>93637508
>They could tell from observation, part of the reason the Loroi were so upset in the beginning is that farseeing stopped working as soon as they picked up Alex.
What, no. They were already engaged with the Umiak's surprise attack by the time the humans showed up.
>>
>Outsider continues to surprise by
... actually posting new content regularly.

When's he going to get down to the nitty-gritty of cross-species copulative experimentation (ie., hot oily nekkid sex romps with the space-elf babes). Hopefully within the next 100 pages, and before he takes another two year hiatus.
>>
>>93637836
It wasn't a surprise they were both attrition fleets.
>>
>>93637884
If their arches are completely compatible, then I imagine their dongs and such fit too. Though, it might be interesting how the Loroi males being eternal shotas fit in. Modern primatology and anthropology points to male competition for mates increasing dick size. If the Loroi have traditionally had few males per females, evolutionarily they wouldn't be too well equipped. The arch thing does point to a very recent split, though, so they might be at least proportional to their size along the human trends.
>>
File: outsider066.jpg (321KB, 825x1200px)
outsider066.jpg
321KB, 825x1200px
>>93637932
The page doesn't make it entirely explicit, but the description indicates they were having problems before they picked up Jardin. And that the Umiak were already prepared to have the Loroi farseeing disabled.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.