[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drop your Star VS the Forces of Evil theories on me and everyone else

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1498756888914.png (1MB, 1300x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498756888914.png
1MB, 1300x1080px
Drop your Star VS the Forces of Evil theories on me and everyone else. I need something to sate myself for the season premiere this Friday.
>>
>>93631491
>I need something to sate myself for the season premiere this Friday.

Anon I don't know how to tell you this...
>>
File: 1498110746445.jpg (37KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
1498110746445.jpg
37KB, 600x468px
>>93631542
Shit, it's next Saturday. Sorry, I don't know to calendar.
>>
>>93631491
Star is Eclipsas Horcrux. That's why Star is so powerful and can use dark magic without problem. Eclipsa did it when Moon made the deal with her. Either Eclipsa plans to use Star as her new body or make her like her apprentice.
>>
>>93631491
Marco, Janna and Jackie are all gonna turn out to be princes and princesses somehow

Kelly too
>>
>>93631491
Moments after Star and Marco confirm their mutual romantic interest, Moon is vaporized by Toffee and is killed by Star in retaliation, who promptly peels off her skin to reveal her true elder one form. She awakens and reality turns into the SVTFoE universe.
>>
>>93631574
>>93631542
I wasn't keeping up with things at all.

When does it come back?
>>
>>93631836
15th
>>
>>93631807
>Confirm their romantic interests.

If only.
>>
>>93631787
Marco is already a princess. Kelly could actually be one since we don't even know for sure where she's from.

Janna and Jackie are fuckin normies
>>
File: Bald spot.png (689KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bald spot.png
689KB, 1366x768px
>>
>>93631491
There's no threads because people are saving their hype for 15th?
>>
Ok, many years ago, Eclipsa stopped some monsters from invading, not out of kindness, but because she enjoyed torment. The butterfly family came across her having killed a entire family except for the father, who was begging in tears to be killed as well so he could join them. It was then that the butterfly family decided to banish Eclipsa. She stated that they couldn't banish her, because without her, the kingdom would not be protected from monsters, but they ignored her warning, stating that they already have all the power needed to fend off monsters. So, Eclipsa granted the last monsters wish blasting him, before being kicked out. The one to banish her was Moon's mother. The dead monster bodies were dropped off at a dump or something to be disposed of, when the father monster woke up, alive instead of dead. Yes, this monster was in fact, Toffee, who had become immortal from Eclipsa's spell as revenge for Moon's mother ignoring her warning. This is what leads Toffee to killing Moon's mother, as he was seeking revenge on the whole butterfly family for what Eclipsa had done to him.

Another theory I have is, at the end they defeat Toffee, but he manages to escape. He ultimately decides to try and steal Eclipsa's magic, since its the same magic that made him immortal, ergo, the movie will end with Toffee freeing Eclipsa to kill her and take her power, only for Eclipsa to take his immortality and kill Toffee once and for all. From there, Eclipsa becomes the new antagonist of the show.
>>
>>93631491
Star is actually a human, but it mildly autistic, has a moderate to severe case of ADHD, has slight brain damage, and continues with the delusion that she's a princess from Mewni as a coping mechanism for fuckifiknow.
Marco is a slightly paranoid teenage kid, reaching the peak of pubescence known as Hornyteenageangst, and at a point beginning to question his sexuality and sexual preferences, but will likely grow up to be as normal as one can, when your best friend is a slightly brain damaged, delusional, hyper active autistic, and will likely have a secret crossdressing/sissification kink.
>>
>>93631491
janna is a mermaid
>>
>>93632799
>mildly autistic
Nefcy said that Star was supposed to be a chuuni at first but they changed it later
>>
>>93632747
Reminds me of a western revenge movie. The last part however seems feasible.
>>
stick to one thread ffs
>>
>>93631491
What happened with the "Star Vs Something or other" threads?
>>
Seeing as how Toffee is confirmed to have killed Star's grandma, I wonder if they'll continue pressing on the subject that Mewmans are imperialist settlers who have oppressed the igneous people. I don't think Disney will be comfortable with any nuances that a guy who killed the protagonist's grandmother who will likely not be portrayed as a villain, could still have a good cause.
>>
I theorize I should watch season 2 so I can understand the assload of threads! I remember season 1 ending real good so maybe the quality went so much up and that's why there's so many threads lol, good on you guys for not making a general though , those things are annoying
>>
>>93631848
>>93631848
>away that weekend

God damnit.
Every fucking time.
>>
My theory is Ludo a cute.
>>
File: 1493000509615.jpg (108KB, 750x780px) Image search: [Google]
1493000509615.jpg
108KB, 750x780px
>>93633152
Don't worry bro, they upload the episodes to Disney XD. You're good.
>>
>>93633119
Nefcy already said that Toffee's actually right re: Mewmans and that S3 is going to show more of Mewmans screwing monsters over. He's a villain in that he's probably going about his revenge in a way that adds even more damage to what he was originally fighting against, for monsters as well as Mewmans, and/or abandoned his original cause before the events of the show began.

Since we know nothing at all about Moon's mother, I think it's extremely likely that she may have killed monsters of Toffee's race, if not even his own family, and him killing her was out of retaliation.
>>
>>93631491
The only theory I ever really had was when I was watching season 1 that Toffee has had a past with the royal family. Needless to say I felt pretty good when I found out in s2 that I was right.
>>
File: 1496436316595.png (17KB, 756x756px)
1496436316595.png
17KB, 756x756px
>>93633120
Season two is goot There's ship-baiting as usual that can feel contrived, but the season is plot intensive so it compensates.
>>
>>93631787
>>93631953
Janna will turn out to be the princess of Marco's heart when she wins the Marcobowl.
>>
>Eclipsa's cheek marks glow pink
Eclipsa isn't evil. The only truly evil Butterfly girl is Star who has her wand glow green often.
>>
>>93631848
That's sunday in asialand. I got dayoffs on Sundays so good for me.
>>
>>93631491
>Marco will come to Mewni to help Star fight Toffee
>He will avoid all discussion of Jackie
>Last fight will take place on Earth
>It will be interrupted by Jackie dumping Marco
>It will be so awkward for everyone and brutal on Marco that it breaks up the fight
>Star blames herself because her name is mentioned
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.