[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you all keep pretending I didn't create those hundreds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 2074.jpg (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2074.jpg
46KB, 300x300px
Why do you all keep pretending I didn't create those hundreds of characters?

Ditko and Kirby were hacks I was always the true creator, want proof? Just look at all the forgettable garbage they made later in life without me nuff said.
Now give me the respect I deserve you fucking geeks.
>>
But I liked New Gods.
>>
>letting a company go full assblasted SJW
go fuck yourself, Lieberhosen
>>
File: ultimo-1-kaze.jpg (215KB, 597x930px) Image search: [Google]
ultimo-1-kaze.jpg
215KB, 597x930px
>>93631260
Thoughts?
>>
File: Re Creators - 09 - Large 11.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Re Creators - 09 - Large 11.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>93631260
The lie turns inside-out on itself.
>>
File: Heroman.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Heroman.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>93631759
I thought it was pretty alright!

I liked Heroman a lot more, though.
>>
>>93631820
For Kirby, sure he made great stuff with DC, and Lee certainly hasn't made much on his own. But Ditko? Ditko has never had a success or a work with nearly as much impact as his collaborations with Lee. Mr A is kind of good, but it's insane; it reads like the work of a man deranged. If you read some of the late Ditko Spider-Man comics, when Lee started having less impact, you can see hints of that too, which sort of tells you what Lee's importance was: mass appeal. Which is another thing that as, good as the New Gods and Kamandi are, Kirby's creations without Lee don't seem to have. Darkseid's the only one that if you asked someone with a cursory knowledge of comics about, they might be able to recognize. But they'd recognize Hulk a lot easier.
>>
>>93631260
He is bob Kane and everyone around him was a bill finger.
That's it, I said it.
>>
>>93631260
can we just agree that ditko, kirby, and lee were all great men
>>
>>93633568
>were
I guess
>>
>>93633568
>lee
>great

No.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.