[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waid Daredevil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Daredevil #2.jpg (196KB, 900x1367px) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil #2.jpg
196KB, 900x1367px
Is this the best comic Marvel's put out in the past decade or so? Even though people complained about San Fran and the costume change in the second half I still found this a super solid run.
>>
Soule is better.
>>
>>93630549
fpbp
>>
Superior Foes
>>
Nah. Ellis's Moon Knight shits all over it.
>>
File: X-Men_Legacy_Vol_2_6_Textless.jpg (378KB, 900x1363px) Image search: [Google]
X-Men_Legacy_Vol_2_6_Textless.jpg
378KB, 900x1363px
X-Men Legacy
>>
It's definitely one of the most boring books I've read this decade.
The only good thing about it is Marcos Martin's art and even that lasted only six or seven issues.
>>
File: timm.jpg (138KB, 497x635px) Image search: [Google]
timm.jpg
138KB, 497x635px
>>93630610
>>93630598
>>93630592
Fury MAX, Leth
Kid Loki, Gillen
Vision, King

>>93630422
You know it may not have been the best run or even something I finished, but damn it probably is one of the better things Marvel has put out in the last ten years. And while it did start off well, the second half is what I'd call "for characterfags only" level of quality that should really be the bare minimum for big two books.
>>
>>93630610
Legacy vol. 2 is pretty up there, but the angle of the book left a bit to be desired. Actually both of Spurrier's NOW X-Books seemed to have the same base goal, but I'm interested in how he'll write Robbie.
>>
>>93630847
>Leth
You're drunk, aren't you
>>
File: 200.gif (828KB, 375x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
828KB, 375x200px
>>
Uncanny X-Force was in the last decade right?
>>
Hickman Fantastic Four, Uncanny X-Force, Duggan Deadpool, Immortal Iron Fist, Vision.
>>
>>93630847
>Vision, King
Honestly, this is in a league above the other two you listed.
>>
>>93630549
>>93630577
I hope you die alone in a fire, Soule. Fucking piece of rancid shit.
>>
>>93631562
>King's Vision
>in any way better than Fury MAX
Please commit suicide right this instant. Drinking bleach should do.
>>
Man that was a quality era for Marvel. Daredevil was good, Hawkeye was good, Moon Knight was good, Vision was good. And it wasn't even that long ago.
>>
>>93631619
None of those were good except maybe Vision.
>>
>>93631562
>>93631637
Christ, Kingfags really are something else, aren't they?
>>
>>93631637
Nah, they were. I feel sorry for you if you couldn't enjoy any of those books. Especially if you're the guy a couple posts up who thinks Fury MAX is the only good book ever, because that's like a mid-tier Ennis book at best.
>>
>>93631659
You're barking at the wrong tree. "Maybe" is because I never bothered with Vision.
>>
>>93631669
They absolutely weren't, you just have very low standards.
Daredevil was a ridiculous borefest that kept getting worse after the Ikari arc.
Hawkeye was plain awful in every department. The dialogue was shit, Clint is reduced to being a joke character, the slice of life elements are boring, dramatic elements fail to deliver and the humor is worst thing about the book.
Moon Knight is hardly a comic and more of an action scene picture book for ADHD kids.
>>
>>93630854
>but I'm interested in how he'll write Robbie.
HO SHIT IS SPURRIER ON GHOST RIDER?!

Looks like I got a marvel book to read again!
>>
>>93631609
>Ennis usual edgefest being better than the thoughtful exploration of identity and the conceptualization of self in contemporary American society
Commit sudoku.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.