[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is Beth going to come onto Rick this season? Of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1366x768px
What the fuck is Beth going to come onto Rick this season?
Of all the things that happened in the series this one truly surprised me.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
I squanch my father
>>
File: 1482360528425.jpg (78KB, 380x718px) Image search: [Google]
1482360528425.jpg
78KB, 380x718px
>>93629857
>I squanch my family
>mfw this was foreshadowing
BASED HARMON

BASED ROILAND
>>
>>93629678
She will never get over Rick unless someone outalphas him.
>>
>>93629678
Why on earth are you getting that out of this image?
>>
File: IMG_1283.jpg (25KB, 302x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1283.jpg
25KB, 302x201px
>>93629678
https://youtu.be/FXIWyYtq85E

>Your mother wouldn't accept me if I came back without you.

Needless to say the Rick is working the other end of the relationship effectively.
>>
>>93630711
>the Rick

Holy shit it's not even his Beth. C-137 is presumably that Rick's dimension. So in his mind it's not his daughter it's the Rick's daughter who got blown apart with Morty.
>>
>>93630711
He needs Beth to stay dependent on him because he has free housing and free food, and access to Morty.

Maybe he also likes to have stability and his family with him regardless of what universe they're from.
>>
>>93632563
To what extent Rick has an emotional attachment to anything is up in the air. I think he has genuine feelings for beth but his pragmatism might be a larger part of his psyche.
>>
While I like Jerry as a character, I'm glad they have a reason to take him out of the spotlight and make Beth actually do shit for once. Beth/Rick incest is probably the most expected but I hope it's not to predictable.
>>
>>93629678
>coming unto him
Looks more like she's clinging desperately to him, terrified of losing him again while also gradually realizing that choosing him over Jerry was an enormous mistake
>>
>>93629678
She has lost everything and he is the only adult man left in life,did you watch ep 1 of season 3?

She is in the middle of a divorce and needs some one to relay on.

She is like a little girl and wants her father to take care of her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.