[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#NotMySpiderMan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Empire Spider-Man.jpg (130KB, 740x960px) Image search: [Google]
Empire Spider-Man.jpg
130KB, 740x960px
#NotMySpiderMan
>>
This is a shitty movie.
>>
Goddamn you're butthurt about this OP. Everyone else seems to love it.

I've always heard being crazy feels like being the only sane person on the planet.
>>
>WW gets good review
>"Finally, A good DC movie"

>Spider-man gets good reviews
>"IT SUCKS. FUCK IT".

Being the underdog/unpopular plays off well in /co/
>>
>>93627720
Continue to be assravaged, OP.

It will make it all the sweeter when the reviews are right and it's a great movie.
>>
>>93627720
#OPIsAFaggot
>>
>>93627720
>$10.99 USD
holy shit, you suckers actually pay that price?
>>
>>93628159
I know, right? The last magazine I bought was Mad in 99. Too expensive.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdDFpmNmor4

This is basically Bendis talk in video form

>Should I invite the kid?
>You didn't invite the kid?
>If I invite the kid I have to babysit the kid, I don't want to invite the kid
>Invite the kid
>>
>>93628039
We would go to any heights to make you happy, anon
>>
>>93627720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TnDythOHVc
>>
>>93628183
>>93628159
You can buy a subscription and pay a quarter of that price.
Buying magazines at a newstand is like buying hot dogs at a ballpark.
>>
https://youtu.be/cKW7NSgiCFo

>>Almost 5 million views.
>>
>>93628299
But...

But I like Bendistalk...
>>
>>93628448
being a nerd is popular now
>>
Movie looks fun, I just hope they're serious with this MJ nonsense and actually do Mary Jane next film
>>
>>93628039
First lets get this out of the way, but /co/ shits on any movie regardless of reviews.

Anons were shitting on Wonder Woman even when it got good reviews,they only started defending it after they saw the movie and even then some anons hate it and others while they like it don't think it's the best movie ever.

Spider-Man Homecoming might be a good movie but it butthurt a lot of anons because they fucked up and messed with a lot of core Spidey lore. There have also been good Spider-Man movies in the past so it's going to get compared to the other stuff and regardless of it being a good movie or not it has those disadvantages against it.

Now when the movie comes out and after some anons have seen it, if it's good they will also say it's good but regardless the longtime Spideyfags and other anons will shit on it.
>>
>>93627720
It doesn't matter because in the end Sony will find a way to fuck it all up.
>>
>>93628641
No it's not, being a quirky hollywood movie pop culture obsessed good looking geek is popular.

If being a nerd was popular your social life would be very different, anon.
>>
>>93628881
>being a quirky hollywood movie pop culture obsessed good looking geek is popular.
so like I said, a nerd
>>
>Kid Avenger

urgh.
>>
>>93629094
>hollywood movie
>good looking
Nope

Let me make myself clearer, people are enamored with pop culture and how hollywood portraits nerds and geeks.

People don't care about real life fat and really skinny autistic weird ass nerds, much less about math,comic books, or even tabletop D&D strategy games, or stuff like Warhammer 40K, or other shit that nerds are usually into.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.