[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gravity Falls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
So when all is said and done, what kind of psychological problems will the characters have?
>>
>>93623335
Well, if Mabel ever develops a conscience, she would probably be near-suicidal from guilt.
>>
Knowing that when you die you'll be a ghost, that's keep me up at night.
>>
>>93623416
Guilt over what, exactly? Having a breakdown after being abandoned by every single one of your supposed friends, including your own sibling, and being told your future is going to suck?
>>
>>93624632
Still at it, huh?
>>
>>93624751
When you don't offer any counterpoints, you automatically lose the argument. (I shouldn't need to point this out, but this IS 4chan.)
>>
>>93623335
Its been 2 and a half years, move the frick on.
>>
File: 1446085784335.jpg (79KB, 430x311px) Image search: [Google]
1446085784335.jpg
79KB, 430x311px
>>93624968
>frick
>>
>>93624887
>capitalizing entire words.

Okay, so it is you.
>>
>>93625009
What's your point, man? Argue or go away. Ad homs aren't even funny.
>>
>>93624887
You didn't exactly offer any counter points either, numbnuts
>>
>>93625027
I know that you're the same anon who's been shilling this show for the past two weeks or show, and every point you've made has already been refuted countless times by countless people.
>>
>>93625031
Here, let me put them in list form for your puny brain to comprehend:
>Guilt over what, exactly? Having a breakdown after:
>being abandoned by every single one of your supposed friends
>including your own sibling (!!!)
>and being told your future is going to suck?
>>
>>93625052
>refuted
That word does not mean what you think it means
And do your own dirty work, lazy anon.
>>
>>93625005
I don't give a heck, Im trying to cut back on how often I cuss
>>
>>93625052
>shilling
>for a show that ended over a year ago
wat
>>
>>93625134
2 years.
It ended 2 years ago.
>>
Dipper will become an Alex Jones and start his own radio show

Mabel will become really depressed as an adult because she's not able to be a kid anymore and will most likely suffer from a mid life crisis later on.

Stan is better off , his relationship with his brother has returned and he's able to travel to world.
>>
>>93625134
Yeah, some anon' been constantly praising it and arguing. With people over it for the past couple weeks, and you can tell who it is every time because they CONSTANTLY add all caps to every OTHER word
>>
>>93625134
He's a dumbass who thinks "no u" is a valid counterargument to criticism of /co/'s idiocy.
>>
>>93625152
You're a clueless moron.

Mabel will be wildly successful as an attractive young woman whose childishness will be seen as cute.
Dipper, meanwhile, will be a basement dweller. Whether that will be literal or figurative is a difficult question to answer, though.
>>
>>93623335
After being found out for Weirdmageddon, Mabel changes her name, moves across the country, and takes on a job working at a school cafeteria
>>
>>93625242
Mabel was honored as a hero. Nobody is going to turn against her even if she blared out that she gave up the rift to the entire town on a fucking megaphone.
>>
Hopefully, Dipper eventually tells his clingy sister to piss off
>>
>>93623335
>Mabel, assuming she isn't a sociopath (which we all know she is), ends up blaming herself for almost destroying the world. She then grows up into a jaded cafeteria lady after getting thrown out of College.
>Dipper has mass anxiety, and Mabel stunting his psychological development had a profound effect on him as he grew up. Eventually he became a parasitic NEET, until his parents died in his thirties and he had to get a job. He is now the manager at Taco Bell, always after Marco for fucking up someone's order again.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.