[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the best Spongebob episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1498772581535.png (536KB, 803x262px) Image search: [Google]
1498772581535.png
536KB, 803x262px
what is the best Spongebob episode?
>>
>>93621297
probably band geeks
>>
>>93621329
>>
>>93621297
that image sums up the normaL episode
>>
>>93621329
Either this or Survival of the Idiots.
>>
>>93621297
Why do his arms keep floating up.

By season 30 they'll be at those top holes on the sides of his body.
>>
>>93621329
>>93621344
>both are Springer/Greenblatt episodes outlined by Merriwether
makes you think
>>
I liked Opposite Day.
>>
>>93621297
Pizza Delivery, SB-129, Rock Bottom, Dying for Pie, Patty Hype, Shanghaied, Band Geeks, Procrastination, Club SpongeBob, Krusty Krab Training Video, Chocolate With Nuts, I Had An Accident, The Camping Episode, Bummer Vacation and Bulletin Board are pure, unadulterated SpongeKino. It'd honestly be harder to name the worst episodes from the first 3 seasons than the best, but the answer would probably be Naughty Nautical Neighbors or Pranks a Lot.
>>
File: tumblr_mxvbw951dS1qjbsm8o1_1280.png (782KB, 940x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxvbw951dS1qjbsm8o1_1280.png
782KB, 940x625px
>>93622845
>No Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II
Pretty close m8
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Naughty Nautical Neighbors because of this scene alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPUSmp5aapw&t=24s
>>
Krusty Krab Training Video
>>
>>93623846
Hey anon, dont forget POOP
>>
>>93623898
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yskPFrKDP4M
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>93622845
Band Geeks is scene for scene the best the property has to offer, the episodes cited (>>93622845) along with the first movie might have better individual highs, but nothing tops the the humor, characterization, and plot of Band Geeks.

Seriously, the episode included basically every member of the cast without feeling like a bloated mess (while the rest of the "best episode" contenders usually focus on a handful) and even threw a memorable musical number on top. If I had the time I'd sit here and argue that Band Geeks is the best episode to ever come out of Nickelodeon.
>>
Wet painters
>>
>>93623800
That scene of Spongebob playing the cello for Squidward fucking cracks me up every time I watch it.
>>
I'm Squidward
I'm Squidward
I'm Squidward Squidward Squidward
>>
Not the absolute best episodes, but I think Born Again Krabs and Artist Unknown are really underrated.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.