[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who likes it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Mike_tyson_mysteries-1.jpg (64KB, 679x478px) Image search: [Google]
Mike_tyson_mysteries-1.jpg
64KB, 679x478px
Am I the only one who likes it?
>>
I love it, too. Haven't seen all of em though, and I feel like I should watch it all in order.
>>
>>93621223
No but it's definitely a hidden gem. It's kind of obscure and takes a few episodes to grow on you, but once it's wormed its way into your heart there's no hating it

I think it's fucking hilarious and my friends and I quote it all the time
>>
Don't talk about it,its for your own good
>>
No, obviously
>>
File: Pidgeon.jpg (236KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pidgeon.jpg
236KB, 1280x720px
>>93621223
Why won't Yung Hee show us her tits?
>>
>>93621223
OK BUDDY THE SHILLING HAS GOT TO ME FINALLY, I'LL TORRENT YOUR FUCKING SHOW, IF ITS ANOTHER R&M THO, I'LL BE MIGHTY SORE
>>
The jokes suck
>>
its pretty funny i enjoy it
>>
>>93621340
Pidgeon is our guy
>>
>>93621264
I've tried to show it to my friends and they were like
>It's like ScoobyDoo. I never liked that show
so they instantly gave up. I've also tried to show them Aqua Teen Hunger Force (they aren't American. So that show isn't known here in Krautland) and they were like
>That show is just stupid
and I was like
>BUT this show defined Adult Swim for ages. It's that one big show!
but they didn't like it. I simply gave up with friends and trying to "convince" people. I am nobody's entertainer. I just come here and talk about stuff I like. I am not a preacher for good media.
>>
I think it's animated quite well and I like the art style. I like that Warner Bros does Animations again or where they never gone and I just don't know? I grew up with Warner Bros Animation in the 90s with Bugs, Batman, any Loony Toon, Frekazoid, Animanicas and all the rest. Then I can't remember anything by Warner Bros anymore and now we have this show. What else did they do in the meantime?
>>
No, you idiot.
>>
I haven't liked this latest season.
It really seems like the writers are finding it funny to waste my time with non stories.
>>
>>93622339
The show's always been non-sense and conversations taking up time. Last night's episodes were great.
>>
>>93622339
>>93622339
The show has always been about the main cast interacting with each other and their reaction to things.
>>
>>93621223

yes, you are the only one on earth they are making this show for.
>>
>>93622717
Uh thank you. Now I feel special. That's really too kind.
>>
Nope. Best show on AS since Venture and Rick went on hiatus.
>>
>>93622339
That's always been the point though.
The formula is usually the Mystery Team takes on a mundane case that drags ass until something ridiculous and extreme happens. Or they do confront something out of the norm, but neglect it to focus on some inane bullshit.
>>
Thank you, Marcus. But don't you ever fucking slap me again, or I'll knock you back to wherever the fuck you came from. Fucking rat.
>>
>you can come with me I guess Marquess. Since you're already dead it won't matter if I go into a violent rage trying to kill you because you're now an astronaut
>>
>>93623243
Rest in Peace, Trevor Berbick!
>>
>>93623323

Like Hell I will, Frank!
>shove
>>
>>93621884
>where they never gone
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.