[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/, do you have any /Moon Knight/ reccomedation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

I probably might get 'Moon Knight (2014)' by Warren Ellis
>>
>>93620941
Look up two Epic collections, Bad Moon Rising and Shadows of the Moon. Then continue reading the ongoing past the initial issues collected there. Charlie Huston's short run is a also great read.
>>
File: moonrec.jpg (681KB, 1615x1615px) Image search: [Google]
moonrec.jpg
681KB, 1615x1615px
>>93620941
>>
>>93620941
...back the fuck up, OP, is that just shooped or is that real?
>>
>>93620941
Pretty much all Moon Knight is shit exept the Bendis run.
>>
>>93621143
!(gr8 b8 m8)
>>
>>93620941
Start with 2014, the first 6 issues (Ellis) are really fucking great and the pinnacle of modern Moon Knight. The non-Ellis issues range from good to decent.
The latest run (Lemire) is pretty fucking insane and the art is top-tier Smallwood.
After that you can read the previous runs in any order, but the best ones are Sienkiewicz and Huston.

Don't touch the benis run, he ruined the character.

>>93621143
>le ebin superhero personalities xD
Fuck off fag.
>>
>>93621088
Damn...
>>
>>93621126
>is that just *shoped or is that real?
Is this even a real question?
>>
File: jZgDhiP.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
jZgDhiP.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>93621126
>is that just shooped or is that real?
>>
>>93620941
Read the Moench run first.
>>
I dont know why anyone wants a Netflix Moon Knight show, it will be shit.
>Dragged out plot over 13 episodes when it could have been told in 8
>Costume wont exist until late into the season, if at all
>No Mooncopter
>Probably another rehash of Marc stuck in a mental ward with another "is it real or madness?" stuff with Khonshu
>Forced jokes
>"HEY! Remember Night Nurse?"
>>
>>93620941
Warren Ellis' stuff is a good starting/jumping off point
>>
>>93621143
You come into MY HOUSE
>>
>>93621926
Who to say they're gonna make the same mistake?
>>
>>93621926
It would be great as an episodic show, but Netflix only produces binge-watching garbage.
>>
>>93621982
>Who to say they're going to make the same mistake
Anon...
>>
>>93621982
They're four shows in and they still keep fucking the same things up. You honestly expect them to wise up now?
>>
>>93621926

But that sounds good. Also, the fact that he's a mentally handicapped Jew with a gay friend will make sure this will be seen as progressive and very current year and embraced by Netflix users
>>
>>93622062
>You honestly expect them to wise up now?
Hopefully, YES!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.