[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doom patrol appreciation thread ya crumbums

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Doom patrol appreciation thread ya crumbums
>>
I want beast boy back on the doom patrol
>>
>>
Good old whacky days
>>
Doom Patrol 7 when?
>>
>>93620063
Rita is cute! CUTE!
>>
Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man is terrifying.
>>
File: 1401833447757.jpg (129KB, 442x458px) Image search: [Google]
1401833447757.jpg
129KB, 442x458px
I'm disappoint with Young Animal's DP, I wanted something original and not another Morrison rip off
>>
File: tumblr_ojcz9cbbVJ1uh6b6ro1_500.jpg (170KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojcz9cbbVJ1uh6b6ro1_500.jpg
170KB, 500x668px
>>93621221
>>
>>93621275
Right! I was hoping for some whacky fun villains. Not more what is reality?
>>
>>93621025
When DC starts taking the title more seriiys, but that won't happen unless there is a main dcu crossover or market value
>>
Remember that time a sentient black hole showed up in a small European town, and said black hole decided to devour everything by devouring people's conscious minds and possessing their bodies like they were a hive mind,
And the only way to stop him was to telepathically kill all the bodies he possessed until the only version of him alive was the body of a German man with telekinetic forcefield powers that he was not physically trapped in,
And then the team recruited him cause why-not?

Doom Patrol is easily the craziest superhero team in all of comics.
Why the fuck haven't we gotten an animated movie that'd go straight to cult classic?
>>
>>93621275
I was also bummed it looked to nothing but reference Morrison run.
It was kinda like how Hal Jordan and theGLC in Rebirth felt like it only referenced Johns run.
But HEY I'll take what we got over a new idea that goes horribly wrong. Like whatever the Doom Patrol equivalent of the GL emotion-well run would be.
>>
Remember when Niles caulder rode around on a tron bike with a leather tron jacket?
>>
>>93622081

Remember when Niles got kryptonian powers and went crazy speaking in kryptonese?
>>
>>93622025
The worst thin that happened to the Doom Patrol was Byrne.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.