[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before Orel series when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Before Orel series when?
>>
>>93616397
When Mike Lazzo gets Macfarlane's dick out of his ass.
>>
prequels are rarely good
>>
>>93616497
This prequel episode was good though. And there's no way we're getting the rest of the episodes of season 3.
>>
Never, the ratings weren't good enough or something
>>
>>93616397
Clay's father was an abusive and neglectful piece of shit to his own son and Clay did the the right thing telling Orel to not trust him or believe anything he said.
>>
>>93617980
Shut up Clay, you deserved to be neglected you little faggot.
>>
Are there any other shows like this in which the characters developed in later seasons?
>>
>>93617980
Clay's father was indeed neglectful to him due to the circumstances of her mother's death, but he was caring towards Orel.
>>
>>93616397
Probably never, [as] is crashing without survivors and Dino is happy writing graphic novels.
>>
>>93618567
Are his graphic novels any good? Looking into Trent atm and had no idea there was also a soundtrack.
>>
>>93618673
I haven't read them yet, but they look pretty gud.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.