[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I think that "Matches" Malone might be Batman.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 524
Thread images: 58

File: Matches Malone.jpg (732KB, 992x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Matches Malone.jpg
732KB, 992x1150px
Guys, I think that "Matches" Malone might be Batman.
>>
Nah, I know matches. His only kid is in juvie, someone like that would never attract all these boy wonders
>>
>>93614511
Is his kid really a juvie? How do we know that his kid isn't one of those boy wonders, breaking out of juvie every night with the help of bribed guards?
>>
>>93614454

>only expesode body part that we can see on batman is his the lower of his face
>No mustache

Yea, sure he is faggot
>>
Ya know, I used to work for Penguin at the Iceberg Lounge. Was one of his chefs, got paid really well. Then, one day, this huge, massive fag named Joker came in, shot most of the place up, Penguin just decided to let him have his fun because Joker is the most likely to get beaten by the bat. I survived by hiding in the meat locker, and now I'm quitting for Penguin, gonna go and deal with somebody who is less likely to be attacked by Joker. Could probably start my own group, but it's insane to do with all the guys ruining up Gotham.
>>
>>93614454
Makes more sense than that crazy conspiracy theory that Bruce Wayne is Batman.
>>
>The Bat ruins crooks' lives.
>Matches saved my girlfriend from a traffic accident.

Fuck you, OP. Matches is the kind of person we need more of. He understands respect and pride in the business, puts his neck out there for others.
>>
>>93614883
>I'm quitting for Penguin, gonna go and deal with somebody who is less likely to be attacked by Joker
You might as well just leave Gotham.
You sure as fuck won't find a better boss than Penguin around here.
Unless you somehow manage to get some superpowers and start your own group (which you likely won't).
>>
>>93614883
Go to the Twin Cities, the guy from that place is 70% of the year stuck in some fucked-ass-alternative-time-dimension suffering or trying to fix his own mess
>>
>>93615070
How about Mr Freeze?
>>
>>93614454
Who the hell is Matches Malone?
>>
>>93614454
I've seen the Bats once or twice when I was muscling for the Falcones back in 09 and let me tell ya this, the Batman is a confusing name sine he's a towering 10 feet tall so no way Matches is Bats unless Matches is some kind of stretchy guy, yahear?
>>
>>93615143
>>93615070
Forgot to add
Last time i checked he treated his henchmen fairly.
>>
>>93615143
Mediocre pay, and I'd end up getting hypothermia. Besides, he hardly does any good bank jobs and is mostly obsessed with his dead hot wife.
>>
>>93614907
I think that Bruce Wayne is Batman, but maybe OP is onto something. What if Matches Malone is a disguise that Batman uses to infiltrate the underworld? That way he knows what's going on at the top as Bruce Wayne and what's going down below as Malone?
>>
Matches Malone is BRUCE WAYNE. It's a fake mustache why can't anyone SEE this? It's painfully obvious.
>>
File: dlc2_freezethugs_mktg_v01c.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dlc2_freezethugs_mktg_v01c.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>93615143
>>93615222
If you want to freeze to death and be poorly paid, go ahead
Freeze is a hermit who barely does anything but sit in his lab and cry over that wife of his.
He barely does anything and when he does it's always some dumb shit like freeze the entire city. And he always freezes his goons by accident.
I had a friend who worked for Freeze who had to have her legs removed after Freeze accidentally hit her during a fight with Batman.

Penguin is a dick but at least he is generous with his cash and he's sane.
>>
>>93615278

Listen to this guy, some prime Arkham material right here.
>>
>>93614907
You say that it's crazy, but has anyone ever seen Bruce Wayne and Batman at the same time? Can ANYONE actually confirm that they're two different people?
>>
Nah no way Matches is the Bat, ol' pointy years tried to sent him to Blackgate a few years back, but he had nothing on him. Heck I hear he even fought him once and got away.
>>
>>93615278
Really? So you think a billionaire playboy with his own company to run and a platinum plated investment portfolio from his folks puts in a solid day of moving and shaking in the office, then every night he suddenly grows 10 feet tall, dresses as a giant bat and spends all the hours of darkness beating criminals to a paste, then puts his three piece suit back on at 9am to do it all again?

Buddy, you need a check up from the neck up.
>>
>>93614454
Don't be silly, dead people can't be Batman.
>>
>>93614883
Does anyone know if Killer Moth is hiring? I heard he actually pays pretty well, and the worst job you have is just watching his moth collection (granted they're mutated, but bears being shot by Joker).
>>
File: BruceWayneIsNotBatman.jpg (27KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
BruceWayneIsNotBatman.jpg
27KB, 720x480px
>>93615368
>has anyone ever seen Bruce Wayne and Batman at the same time
Yes
>>
>>93615279
How do you make a fake mustache? Matches runs and fights all the time, if it was fake it would have fallen off in one of his famous tussles. And why would a billionaire play mobster, go check yourself out Anon.
>>
>>93614883

I this a Gotham henchman stories thread?

>Be me
>Worked three years for Riddler
>Simple stuff, painting question marks around the city for no reason
>He gets arrested before paying me
>Need to work for the B- whackjobs
>"Please not the faggot with the puppet! Firefly, Black Mask, anything but with the puppet"
>Fuck me! The puppet is the only one hiring
>It was not so bad at the beginning, selling Icarus on the streets, carrying contraband and keeping my eye on the sky so the batfuck don't appears
>Rhino (Very nice guy, it's a shame that he can't find a better job) ask me to go talk with the boss
>"Plase don't make me talk with that thing!"
>He took a deep breath
>"look kid! We all have to play along!"
>I enter the office
>That beta fat fuck is looking at me
>He looks scared, sweating like a pig
>"S-s-s-carface can't talk now..."
>"Well, where he is?"
>"H-He is busy...Please... Go..."
>I look below the desk
>His pants are dowm
>The puppet is dowm there
>He spins his head 180° to me
>"Fuck off you glock! i'm working on a glowjog here!"
>I run out of that place with the intention of never coming back
>Three months lates, i'm working with the Mad Hatter
>He hands me a flower costume and say "You are going to be the talking rose, okay?" with a smile
>Whatever man
>Whatever
>>
When I was doing a stint in Blackgate a few years ago, my cellmate kept trying to sell the idea that Joe Chill was the Joker. Is this bullshit?
>>
>>93614454
I heard Matches Malone is actually Tony Clifton.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbHCE4aVHnw
>>
>>93615518

That old drunk fuck? Please, have he ever done something important in this city?
>>
Guys, hear me out: What if we got someone with a pair of binoculars in a helicopter, and watched the Batmobile drive away from the city? He's got to park his car somewhere, right? Couldn't we figure out who he is by seeing where he leaves it every day?
>>
>>93615605
I'm pretty sure the thing has a radar

I peed on the wheels once and i heard some weird beeping inside

Also, i got sterile for some reason, still worth it
>>
>>93615605
have you ever bean to central Gotham? That place is a nightmare of buildings and houses all arranged in a maze like format. you'd lose him the second he makes a turn. Not even mentioning the sewers, i swear there's room down there to house half of Gotham.
>>
>>93615634
We have radars too, don't we? Some of the boys in Gotham Aircraft Control are on Black Mask's payroll, why don't we know yet where Batman lands his plane?
>>
>>93614454
Matches Malone? One of the greatest criminals this side of the country? Are you crazy?
What just because he's smart enough to get out of dodge when the Bat comes calling you think he's the Bat? Mate, that's asking for trouble, every henchman, mafioso, assassin and thief from Crime Alley to Metropolis will vouch for the guy.
>>
>>93615672
That thing must have stealth tech like you wouldn't believe, otherwise someone would've found him by now
>>
>>93614454
Nah that's some BS. I worked with the guy once on an arms run for the penguin and he told me about the time he ran into the Batman. Said he was lucky to get away but the guys he was with weren't as lucky.
>>
>>93615605
Did that once for the mexican guy, Bean or somehing, the one that hulks out. Back when he exploded Arkham, before the Bat went all armor and claws for a while.
He just turns into ramdom alleys and disappears, like, we thought there were fake walls or something, tried to dinamite our way in, but nothing, no secret tunnel, no shit. Just vanishes into thin air.
>>
>>93615634
>>93615670
>>93615672
>>93615764
What if the real Batmobile were the friends we made along the way
>>
>>93615802
That's bullshit, you're lying. Nobody disappears into literal thin air
>>
>>93615931
I'm pretty sure that there are at least five guys on this planet that do pretty much this

And i say "This planet" because i was already abducted twice, when will superman man build the space wall?
>>
>>93615931
>He never saw the Batman disapear in thin air
Are you new to this town?
My buddy in Metropolis says that he could disapear from Superman, how about that?
>>
>>93615802
Are you implying Batman has a ghost car, what are you stupid. My buddy in Chinatown has the the screws in his legs to prove that car is solid.
>>
>>93615931
Ah, so you're new to Gotham.
The Bat does that all the time. First you're shooting at him, then he disappears and now he's behind you and your leg is broken.
>>
>>93615802
You jackass, he's not vanishing, his batplane is picking the car up and flying away with it. Trust me, I saw him do this EXACT thing once -- I was staring out of my apartment window when there's the mother fucking batplane squished in between my highrise and the one next to it! Then, the Batmobile pulls some horseshit cornering to turn into the alleyway without even slowing down. His plane picked up the car and VTOL'd out of there. Didn't even make a sound, which was the weirdest part. Penguin nearly killed me when I told him this, he just said to stop making shit up. I swear it's true!
>>
>>93614454
Alright guys, what we know about Batman? He is rich, has a massive ego and like to name things after himself. Batman is obviously Donald Trump
>>
>>93616038
Not ghost, where would you find a ghost Batman? I bet it's magic and Batman is some type of demon. Like a demon of vengeance or something.

Honestly I don't know where you guys get these dumb ideas that Batman is some normal human, he's in the Justice League, for fucks sake, he can't be just some powerless human.
>>
Who the fuck keeps leaving these stupid fucking question mark statues all over the neighborhood? Last time I tried picking one up, it gave me an electric shock and told me that only Batman was allowed to touch it. How much is Nigma paying you? Where is he even getting the funds for this stupid shit?
>>
File: Pyg.png (435KB, 413x640px) Image search: [Google]
Pyg.png
435KB, 413x640px
Just saying, never go anywhere near wherever the fuck Pyg is. Guy mutilates you, removes your dick, lobotomizes you, then pretty much treats you like a child. My brother was one guy who got captured by Pyg, now all I wanna do is make the motherfucker suffer. Good thing I'm working with Two Face too, from what I hear, he'd be happy to kill Pyg, as long as the coin decides it.
>>
File: ImCIA.jpg (2MB, 4000x5639px) Image search: [Google]
ImCIA.jpg
2MB, 4000x5639px
>>93615802
Bean ?
>>
>>93616155
But Trump isn't fit.
>>
>>93616155
Don't be crazy he's too busy running the country. You're worse than those guys who were saying Obama was Mr. Terrific
>>
>>93616204
>as long as the coin decides it.
Does the coin also decide when you get paid?
>>
>>93615508
You think that's bad?

>Henching for Penguin
>Good gig like the folks say, great pay and luxury benefits
>Worked my way up over the years, I get to be one of the few allowed in his personal den
>One night a shipment gets intercepted and I have to make an impromptu report
>Keep in mind there ain't no fucking receptionist for the Penguin when you hench
>Wasn't answering the phone either
>Walk right into his den and there is the butterball in all his glory
>Guy is buck ass naked, thigh deep in a penguin
>Of course he's fucking furious, but I do my best to calm him down and I bullshitted him saying I was okay with that kind of stuff
>Folks, you don't shame the Penguin.
>He gives me this weird look, can't describe it, but I make my report and get the fuck out of there.
>The next couple of weeks is fucking uncomfortable, because the Penguin starts being real nice to me
>Starts asking a lot of personal questions, like about my life and what sizes I wear
>One day, asks me to see him in his den
>Walk in, not there
>See a gift box with my name on it
>Open it up
>It's a fucking penguin costume
>I hear him call my name and I fucking bolt out of there
>Haven't been to Gotham since

I put in an appication for Lexcorp. You guys know if they actually contact your previous bosses? All I got is history with bird fucker.
>>
>>93615311
>Penguin is a dick but at least he is generous with his cash and he's sane.
This. With Penguin all you have to do is not make fun of him to his face (which I get is a problem for a lot of the guys in our business, but still) and you're golden. If he's in the right mood you'll even get a sweet tuxedo to legbreak in out of the deal.
>>
>>93616268
Use to be that way now it just decides whether we get our Christmas bonus. Ever since the boss set up shop in the Blud he's been a bit more generous then usual but that'll probably change whenever Batman or Nightwing finds out.
>>
File: Joker_(Alex_Ross).jpg (51KB, 300x379px) Image search: [Google]
Joker_(Alex_Ross).jpg
51KB, 300x379px
Can someone please explain to me why is this retard clown such a big deal ?
Or, for that matter, why are there people who work for him ?

He is always doing dumb shit like burning his money or killing his goons for no fucking reason. He is poor as fuck too from what I heard. He's not doing anything that horrible that I haven't seen other crime bosses do and the only reason everyone fears him is because he's so fucking irrational.

Why do people work for him ?
Why are people so scared of him ?
Why hasn't anyone killed this fucker even ?
>>
Why do people sign up with Joker? He's just going to kill you whenever he thinks it's funny.
>>
>>93616287
You made the right decision man. I heard the last guy who he made wear a penguin costume got tied up and mailed to the fucking Tiger Shark as a joke
>>
>>93616287

>Lexcorp

Look, you will find this crazy, but aways buy cake

Really, i have no idea why, he is all serious and threatening, but if he finds cake in his desk after a day of trying to kill superman he will lick your hand like a puppy.

He also like jolly rancher's but... Things get weird
>>
>>93616250
Implying he is not wearing fat suit
>>
>>93616287
I can attest to similar things.
>Be me
>Hench for Falcone
>Get good pay, only do mob work
>Around the time when guys like Bane, Croc and Clayface started popping up
>Hear how Falcone's getting pushed out
>Still stay loyal to him, he's nice to guys who do the heavy work for him
>Eventually, middle of the night
>We're at the boss' lair
>Batman pops in
>Punches a guy
>Know we won't get killed, do nothing
>He just snaps his neck
>It's fucking Clayface
>And he's come here to warn that the new guys own this place now
>I bolt the fuck out as soon as possible
>Join Penguin not long after
>>
>>93616384

Good healthcare

Harlley used to give therapy sessions by herself, if you know what i mean
>>
>>93616287
Man I always knew Oswald was a bird fucker.
I remember that one time in the 90s he got way too crazy and started living in the sewer and claiming he was raised by penguins. For some reason his hands were all fucked up too.
But he's been a lot more chill lately. I even heard rumors he wants to start losing weight.
>>
>>93616379
>>93616384
He just finds insane guys on the street, like some old guy with spoons, shaves them, gives them a gun, and they're good to go.
>>
File: 1239321451_048.jpg (111KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1239321451_048.jpg
111KB, 854x480px
>>93615143
>>93615311
I was introduced to Freeze when I was just a soldier for Black Mask. Mask was great when he was running things, money flowed and we all lived well.

Anyway, with Mask out of the picture I looked up Freeze. Guy handled himself like a pro when my capo was assigned to work with him. I looked him up and found him hiding out in a old meat locker.

At first I was a low-level mook running around hitting trucks and collecting tech pieces for the guy. Don't ask what they were, they were way beyond my pay grade. I just knew he was upgrading his weapons and the base with the parts.

I tell ya at first it wasn't so cold, ya got by with wearing a blue turtle neck sweater and blue beanie but as more money appeared, the colder the place got.

Working for the guy is good pay but it ain't as what the other anons make it out to be.

Freeze is cold, guy will leave ya to get pinched if you become a problem. Had to leave a buddy of mine behind because he got tangled by the Dynamic Duo, shit still gets to me. The guy had a family.

Freeze would shot a henchmen without being fazed, the guy is cold-blooded. He is a robot, monotone and all. It was hard to know when he was upset or not. There was no way of knowing if he would shoot you or not. Freeze has a crazy fast draw like a Western film.

Don't believe the anons that make Freeze out to be a whiny lovestruck loser, guy never cried in front of us or showed us ANY emotion. He even got a smoking ebony chick who's totally gaga for him but he totally ignores her.

Should ya look Freeze up? Ya like carrying big hunks of machine and hanging out in the cold with a boss who don't give two shakes about you? The pay is good so go ahead but know most of your paycheck is going to buy winter clothes, cause frostbite is on you.

You ain't gonna be babied with Freeze, your heart or emotions are gonna keep ya from advancing. So get rid of it now...and learn how to skate.
>>
>>93616461

What, in his face?
>>
How is it that Batman's grapple gun makes absolutely no sound when he shoots it to swing around the place? It's unnatural man, I don't like it. What's his secret?
>>
>>93615802
>the mexican guy, Bean or somehing
crying
>>
>>93616379
The people who work for him are usually the loonies from arkham and blackgate who seem to like him for whatever reason. The only guys who aren't bonkers that work for Joker are those that Harley recruited and she usually does her best to keep most of them alive.
>>
>>93616500
How are you still alive, man? Last person who tried to fool around with Harley was cut into tiny pieces by Joker personally.
>>
>>93616379
>>93616384
Trust me folks, I had an old buddy that henched for the clown and you have to be in a bad spot to get recruited.

He and met when we were roaming between gigs. We got real chummy and started drinking together. I was finally settling into a gig with Hugo Strange while he was moonlighting between a whole bunch of baddies, guy never slept. Right when I was gonna try and give him a recommendation and save his poor ass, guy falls asleep at the wheel and drives a truck fulla Venom into the river. That's expensive shit, fellas.

We all thought he was dead, but he was alive and at the end of his rope man! Nobody would hire this guy, and if he showed his face around any big name they'd probably shoot him. I told him to try and hold out, but one night leaving the bar I saw Joker trying tk recruit this guy. He and I talked about it before, and I told myself there's no way he'd get in with that lunatic.

Next time I see him, guy is talking up the clown big time. I try to talk some sense into him but he says that the experience would be good for his resume. He was gonna get some good light on him then get out of there.

Well, last time I saw him he was in the full clown get up. It's not even a requirement to work for the guy! Let this be a warning to you henchmen, Joker has his ways of talking you out of a bad spot into a worse spot.
>>
You know, I currently hench for moth. Guy pays well when he gets victory, is starting to try and be the Anti-Batman he once was, and turns out he's actually good in the family and working on mutant moths. He's also got this thing where we lay low to do crime, thus making us far les likely to be killed by Batman. Only downside is that he's too obsessed with moths and Batman. I swear, he's trying to get people to be his next Robin, he already has the Mothmobile, Mothcopter and whatever the fuck the Moth-Signal is.
>>
>>93615311
Somebody post that "Freeze's henchman" screen
>>
File: Batman_Duplicant.png (258KB, 628x480px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Duplicant.png
258KB, 628x480px
>>93614454
I think Batman is a fucking robot disguised as a human in a bat-suit. Think of it, he is faster and stronger than normal human, he was killed multiple times but every time somehow survived. He using a lot of tech stuff and always has that cold look on his face. It is not normal for human. I bet he is some experimental android go crazy or something. Probably made by Lexcorp to kill Superman.
>>
>>93616668
Are you for real? Because he payed me to watch and he gave me extra for doing it wearing a Batman costume
>>
File: Batsuperman.jpg (34KB, 400x463px) Image search: [Google]
Batsuperman.jpg
34KB, 400x463px
>>93616820
Are you suggesting he's not Superman?
>>
>>93616712
Geez I thought Batman killing guys now was just a rumour. I'm with penguin and it's all I keep hearing, surely there's no way supermans ok with this right.
>>
File: BvS Batwing.jpg (42KB, 710x459px) Image search: [Google]
BvS Batwing.jpg
42KB, 710x459px
>>93616861
I personally saw Batman mow down like 20 guys with .50cal fire from pic related
>>
>>93616861
This guy's nuts, Batman doesn't kill. I got buds in the ICU that wish he'd start killing, but he's not a killer.
>>
so are batman and that old commissioner cuck gay or something?

word is they always meet on the same rooftop whenever gordon flashes the signal

who even came up with that?
>>
>>93616861
What I meant was being put in the slammer, where you're more likely to get assraped by some guys in Blackgate or fucked up by Joker in Arkham.
>>
>>93616850
He can't be Superman. They had been seen together multiple times
>>
>>93616836
He also made you call her "Jack" for some weird reason?
>>
>>93616911
Obviously Batman's working with Gotham PD.
>>
>>93616820
Shut the fuck up Croc
We are all sick of your robot theory
>>
>>93616933
They're obviously the result of a god splitting into two where one of them got all the smarts and the other got the power.
>>
Where can I find Catwoman? She just cleaned my place out while I was at work and I want payback
>>
>>93617025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A_PdLuL_nk
>>
>>93617025
She's always fuckfighting or fightfucking with Batman. Just wait for her to show up near him and go fucking nuts with an AK-47 on her from behind.
>>
>>93616989
Why he dressed up like a bat then?
>>
>>93617066
>draw a gun anywhere near Batman
yeah ok pal, I'm totally gonna follow that advice, great plan you got there
>>
File: where is food.jpg (59KB, 520x523px) Image search: [Google]
where is food.jpg
59KB, 520x523px
>>93617055

WHERES FOOD?
>>
>>93617025
Dude if any off us knew where the cat was do you think we would waste our nights talking on here. Seriously, have you seen how tight her outfit is.
>>
>>93616933
is superman really an alien?
do you think there's a planet where they just fuck all the time?
>>
File: 1200px-Dr._Steel_Robot_Band.jpg (174KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Dr._Steel_Robot_Band.jpg
174KB, 1200x960px
>>93616706
What is Hugo Strange even doing these days ? I heard he is working for Ra's al Ghul now.
Last time I saw him he had a band and was trying to take over the world
>>
>>93617072
Obviously parallels. Batman is night, knowledge, darkness, and tech, while Superman is strength, light, day, and natural abilities.
>>
>>93617066
>She's always fuckfighting or fightfucking with Batman.
I thought that "Batman and Catwoman are hooking up" was just Gotham tabloid lies
>>
>>93617145
Nah my moneys on nuclear radiation, why would an alien be so American I mean he might as well be an apple pie.
>>
>Gotham thugs complaining about getting beaten up by Batman or killed by their boss

At least you fags have a job market. Metropolis is a nightmare at the moment, no ones hiring with big blue AND Luthor flying around in capes.
>>
>>93617166
They fucked noisily on top of an orphanage in Crime alley. Daily Planet "debunked it" but its Fake news.
>>
>>93617214
Count your blessings my man, at least in Metropolis you don't have to deal with faggots trying to release fear toxin or joker toxin into the water supply every other week. I've been using exclusively bottled water like I'm in Mexico for years now
>>
File: batman-kiss.jpg (106KB, 800x997px) Image search: [Google]
batman-kiss.jpg
106KB, 800x997px
>>93617166
Ofcourse it is a lie. Batman plowing that boy Robin. Everyone knows it.
>>
>>93617148
Ra's al Ghul? Is he the guy that keeps bringing those crazy ninjas into gotham? I thought his name was Razz based on what those ninjas keep saying
>>
File: 29676 cat.jpg (230KB, 1280x804px) Image search: [Google]
29676 cat.jpg
230KB, 1280x804px
>>93617025
>Where can I find Catwoman?
Nigger do you think if I knew I would be wasting my time here ?
What I wouldn't give to have that bitch dominate me.
>>
File: brick.jpg (53KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
brick.jpg
53KB, 550x366px
Y'all are dumb star city is where it's at less heroes and Maniacs plus brick is a fucking beast and pays well
>>
>>93617255
Yeah well, I guess it could be worse. Don't get me wrong though, I know it must suck for you but its semi-regular work for a guy like me, fishing the bodies out of the bay when the tides bring them over from Gotham harbour.
>>
File: Condiment_King.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Condiment_King.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>All these guys in here working for Penguin and Killer Moth and Mister Freeze
Yuck it up clowns, I work for Condiment King. I got real drunk one night and responded to an ad he put in the Gotham Gazette. Don't ask me how it got past editorial, I think they're just happy someone's using the ad space. Anyway I get a package in the mail a week later with an acceptance letter and a bottle of Worcestershire sauce. He's a pretty cool guy honestly. The scores aren't huge but I've got enough to pay rent and all the sauce a man can stomach.
>>
>>93617285
Delete this.
>>
>>93617153
But in that case Owl would be more logical. Bats not especially smart you know
>>
>>93617304
I heard it's pronounced Raysh for some reason.
Idk he's some kind of Fu Manchu-wannabe who's always attacking Batman with ninjas or trying to summon demons and shit. I've never seen him personally.
>>
>>93614454
Come to think of it, has Malone ever done anything of value? Why do criminals keep hiring him?
>>
>>93616911
The commissioner is. Definetly. My buddy is a crooked cop, and he says the old man is always talking about raping the Joker. Nonstop. Shit gets weird.
The Bat on the other hand has fucked Catwoman, Harley and Ivy, Wonder Woman... Fucker is so manly he fucks even the lesbians.
>>
>>93617025
I hear she, and Bruce Wayne are getting married, so check out Wayne manor.
>>
>>93617372
When did the Bat fuck Harley and Ivy?
>>
>>93617312
Pays shit senpai. No heroes = no risk = no need to pay jack shit.

Used to be like what >>93617214 anon said. Metropolis was the mint. Everyone thought it was madness to go up against Supes, to the pay was sky high, but the guy's smart. See, with Superman all ya got to do is play by the rules. Don't kill, treat everyone with a bit of respect and hurt people as little as possible. Then he lets you off with a slap on the wrist. My wife still gets the money, I'm out after a few months in a cushy Metropolis jail, and boom. But cross the line, and that boy scouts one scary mofo.

Way I see it, he's got it all figured out. He knows that we know he sees pretty much anything that goes on in this city, so you toe the line, keep the game clean. Only the real nutjobs try and tick him off.
>>
>>93617025
Psssttt anon, I might know where Catwoman might hiding. There's an abandoned kitty litter factory over at 40th street.
>>
File: hqivyforest.jpg (181KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
hqivyforest.jpg
181KB, 500x490px
>>93617335
Why? There is nothing wrong to be a gay. Ask Poison Evy
>>
>>93617358
Dude's got infomation. Better than anyone, better than the riddler. You want to know something in Gotham, you talk to Matches.
He's like an infomation broker more than anything, a go between. He's like Switzerland.
>>
So I heard there's some kind of war coming up between Joker and Riddler. I didn't even know they hated each other but whatever I guess that's happening now.
You guys gonna be picking a side here ?
>>
>>93617478
Moron. That shits ancient history, happened like 10 years ago, back just after the Batman showed up.

And it was a shitshow, way out of your average gothanons league.
>>
>>93617424
I'm tired of henching! I say we form our own crew like the Rogues over at Central City. Who's with me?
>>
>>93617474
But I heard that Batman always catches whoever he gives information to not long after.
>>
>>93617526
So you're saying that he's a snitch? Why haven't we killed him yet?
>>
Anyone here has any Arkham stories they want to share ?
My brother is going to start working there next week and I'm trying to convince him not to
>>
File: Strykers1.jpg (197KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
Strykers1.jpg
197KB, 1152x864px
>>93617424
How is strykers island anyway?
>>
>>93617526
Bro how long have you been in Gotham for any criminal whose here for more than a month gets caught by the batman. Besides I've never been caught while with Malone
>>
>>93617573
Guarding Ivy's cell is pretty great
>>
>>93617148
You didn't hear it from me, but ever since the guy joined up with Ghoulie we've been downsizing on staff. Guy's getting full into the cult, we're getting replaced. Not that you expect job security in henching but it's still depressing.
>>
File: ruined.png (632KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ruined.png
632KB, 1366x768px
58-0 never forget.

Who you guys got money on this year? Meteorites again? Central City Chasers? Opal Comets?
>>
>>93617424
Midway City is the worst by far.

No amount of pay is worth being bashed in the side of the head by them Hawks.

We also have no big players here let alone them hiring. Only job I got was as an errand boy for Lion-mane.

Help me anons, I'm willing to move anywhere at this point!
>>
Gotham PD here, don't worry I'm a payroll so I won't report anyone here, but there's some weird shit going on at Central.
>>
>>93617695
whose payroll
>>
>>93617590
Its fucking nice if you're in GenPop. Good facilities, guards aren't too bad unless you're an idiot or a cop killer. Trick is to ignore the blasts and shaking when some jackass tries breaking in or out. New guys always make a run for it and last about 5 seconds before Supes tosses them back in the courtyard. The vets just tuck up and wait it out then enjoy getting time off for good behaviour.
>>
>>93617717
>Whose (singular)
>
>>
>>93617695
What? Police finally want to arrest Batman?
>>
>>93617672
Metropolis wins every year. Thats why everyone hates them, they're too perfect!

I'm a Coast City fan, we're just happy to make it in the first round of the playoffs.
>>
>>93617753
They do that more often than you think, gotta keep up appearances. It never works, though, Batman seems to take it as a game
>>
>>93617757
Coast City will make it for sure this year, maybe. Facing off against Hub, Gotham and National? Ez shit senpai

Metropolis will wreck again though. Luthor just poured in the money these last few years.
>>
File: tnzisofltymxmuwgpfao.jpg (134KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
tnzisofltymxmuwgpfao.jpg
134KB, 1280x721px
Hello good citizens of Gotham. I can assure you that Matches Malone is not Bruce Wayne. I can see why you folks are confused, both are handsome men but Matches is a dashing rouge and will be put to justice by yours truly and you'll never see him roam the streets again.
>>
Hey everyone I'm trying to find a mercenary. Masked man, likes to crash planes, you know the type.
Don't worry I'm not a CIA agent or anything I'm just looking for a job offer.
Anyone know where I could meet this big guy ?
>>
>>93617795
GCPD doesn't care, least most don't. Its every new DA talks about bringing in the Bat and pressures them to do it.

Its all due to that BLM bullshit complaining every time Batman beats the crap out of some drug dealing shithead who tries dealing drugs to kids or someshit. Plus GCPD pulls it gun on everyone these days, though tbf I don't blame them. GCPD has a higher casualty rate than my unit did back in Quraq.
>>
>>93617802
>Luthor just poured in the money these last few years.
How Luthor hasn't hit the salary cap is beyond me.
>>
File: villain-2103500_960_720.png (81KB, 960x579px) Image search: [Google]
villain-2103500_960_720.png
81KB, 960x579px
Guys, you wan't belive me, but I just get superpowers, for real. Being a hero for pussyes, so I want to be a big time villain. Thinking to take down some hero to make a name. Who would you recommend? I need some low tier but famous enough. Thinking about Green Arrow or Aquaman. Guy just can talk to fish right?
>>
>>93615368

Has anyone seen your mom and Batman at the same time?

Look, if I was Bruce fucking Wayne and I spent all my time having parties and banging random supermodels, I garuntee you I wouldn't want to spend my nights dressing up like an animal and getting shot at. Batman's some crazy asshole with a black belt who spends all his time punching trees or some shit. Wayne is too busy deciding which 10/10 slut he brought home on any given night he should nut in to learn how to be Batman. I doubt the guy could fight off a fifth grader, let alone fucking Bane
>>
File: Clarkkent-secretorigin.jpg (36KB, 288x379px) Image search: [Google]
Clarkkent-secretorigin.jpg
36KB, 288x379px
Here's a photo of Clark Kent.
>>
File: 20170703_133942.jpg (76KB, 288x378px) Image search: [Google]
20170703_133942.jpg
76KB, 288x378px
>>93617992
Now here's a photo of Clark Kent with a mustache. Looks familiar?
>>
>>93617972
Don't talk shit about Wayne, man, his charity programs got me out of debt with Penguin. If it weren't for him, I'd be dead right now.
>>
>>93618017
IT'S TONY STARK!
>>
>>93615605

He drives over a road hazard sign and then we can't follow him anymore.

Damn him and his casual disregard for the law.
>>
>>93617970
Yes, fight Aquaman. Tell us how it works out.
>>
>>93617945
Because there are serious benefits to going to the Meteors.
>Top of the line facilities
>Living fucking Metropolis, the best place to be rich (or poor) in the World
>Guaranteed win each year.

Players want to play for Metropolis. Plus whats the NFL going to do, tell Luthor what to do?
>>
>>93616069

Fucking metahumans
>>
>>93617970
Green Arrow will actually kill you my dude, if you think that you'll just end up in the hospital like if you were fighting Batman think again
>>
>>93617847
Santa Prisca
>>
>>93617992
>>93618017
Oh my God! Clark Kent is Matches Malone! But why?
>>
>>93617970

No joke, I got powers (nothing major, but enough) and I signed on with the Navy. They're always hiring anyone with powers, even with criminal records. Pay for meta soldiers is through the fucking roof because they know they gotta make it more attractive than crime, and you get a medal and get to proper training and equipment to match your powers. While these smucks run around getting time and broken limbs, I've gotten danger pay and more pussy than Bruce Wayne. And when you leave, you can go civilian as private security. Celebs and Corporations pay through their fucking nose for Ex Military Meta Mercs
>>
>>93617970
Hahaha! Yeah good luck rookie, your falling into the classic trap. This Aquaman sucks meme is the downfall of many upcoming villains. He's a Justice League founding member, that alone should tell you his power level. He's bulletproof.

I ran into Aquaman when I was moonlighting for Penguin. He stopped our speedboat with a giant squid, those of us who tried to escape quickly decided not jump into the water thanks to circling sharks.

My tip, go for someone way way way lower in the totem pole.
>>
>>93618087
But he is just a guy with arrows! Batman at least has a vampire powers. What can do guy with a bow?
>>
>>93616030
>superman man.
>>
>>93617970
What kind of power?
>>
Should we start a hench general thread?
>>
>>93618227
This ones got plenty of life in it anon.
>>
>>93616038
Ever heard of a poltergeist ? Ghosts can be solid if they want to.
>>
I know /hench/ is dominated by Gotham and Metropolis anons, so report in.

>Opal city
>>
>>93616668
>Implying the Joker is actually straight.

Harley is his beard.
>>
>>93616706
I hear that clown rap group's just a recruitment front for the Joker, too.
>>
>>93618305
New York, but this place is boring, nothing ever happens here.
>>
>>93618222
I can blow up things. Have a suggestion for a name? Thinking about Explosion Killer King, but heard some japanese guy already took it
>>
>>93618379
Didn't Supergirl used to chill out there before she moved to National?

But yeah, New York is dull AF.
>>
>>93618188
You think they let chumps into the Justice League?
>>
>>93618447
Dude join the fucking military. You're going to end up in fucking Belle Reeve with a bomb in your neck otherwise.
>>
>>93617695
Does it have anything to do with those rumors that Commissioner Gordon wants Batman to rape the Joker?
>>
File: GA can fuck off.png (2MB, 931x855px) Image search: [Google]
GA can fuck off.png
2MB, 931x855px
>>93618463
GA isn't in the JL. He was on that JLA thing for a while but then that disbanded. He tried joining but the press caught this on camera.
>>
>>93618515
Wouldn't surprise me. Joker raped the Commissioner's Daughter
>>
>>93618535
meant for >>93618503
>>
>>93618305
Star city anon reporting in
>>
>>93617331
This guy right here.

I've henched for a lot of big bads, and the most genuinely normal guy out of all of them is somehow Mitch. Guy will even get a drink with you.
>>
>>93617312
You mean that corporate panopticon ?

You ain't shit in there without connections to city leadership, and that shit pays.
>>
>>93618568
You can settle this then. Is GA an actual hero or just a wannaby
>>
>>93618535
>>93618543
I heard that he put her in a wheelchair for a while, but this is the first I hear of her getting raped. Has the Joker ever raped anyone?
>>
>>93618467
That is bullshit. Who in the right mind will do such a thing?
>>
>>93618463
If I were them, I totally want fucking dracula on my side
>>
>>93615311
Dude got fucked over hard though
>>
>>93618591
He crippled two of my friends and I just barely got away I would consider him a hero even without powers
>>
>>93615802
Is bane a big guy
>>
>>93618031

I'm not talking shit, I'm envious. I wish I could afford to be that limp wristed and still have enough over to bang dozens of models and single handedly right Gotham's economy.

I'll be the dude has like ten illigitimate kids and they'll all get their college paid for 100%
>>
>>93618601
A bunch, but its not surprising you haven't heard of them. He mostly rapes deaf girls though, then breaks their fingers so they can't tell anyone.
>>
>>93614454
Big man Matches Malone, one of the baddest motherfuckers on the planet is the crime fighting Batman. Right. You're a fucking retard and if Matches hears about you disrespecting his name like that he'll cut off your balls.
>>
>>93618788
If he's so bad, why has he never killed anyone?
>>
>>93617603
>Besides I've never been caught while with Malone
This. Malones info is always top tier and the guy hs a god like sense of danger. He always bails before the Bat arrives, so the trick to score and not get arrested is that when he bails, you bail.

If he was a snitch the Bat would arrest him once or twice, just to give him street cred, but the Bat hasn't arrested him, so he can't be a snitch.
>>
>>93618140
haven't you heard of undercover journalism? he's been playing us to get news stories.
>>
What if Commissioner Gordon is Batman?
>>
>>93618815

I shouldn't be posting this, but I think he gets other people to do it for him. I don't think he even needs to hire anyone. Dude knows every goddamn thing that goes down in Gotham. You piss him off? All of a sudden the Bat knows about the shipment you're guarding next week, and that's if you're lucky. If you really make him mad, maybe Joker needs some funding and hears about the money you're moving, you see what I mean?

Bad things halpen to people who don't respect Matches.
>>
>>93618865

That old fart? He'd need to be a robot or something to punch that hard.
>>
>>93618865
They've been caught on camera at the same time. >>93615433
>>
>>93617970
>low tier
>Green Arrow or Aquaman
They will fuck you up. Green Arrow has even killed people before
>>
>>93617214
>not having an actual job
Go to school and get out of the suicide slums you lazy bastard
>>
>>93618515
Isn't green arrow banging black canary
>>
>>93618819

I think guys has some dirt in te Bat. Maybe he knows what his identity is or where he gets all those highly-trained teenagers, I dunno. But I don't think it's any coincidence that Milone always knows when to pull the fuck out.
>>
>>93617478
Old news but I was with the clown. Riddle Man held the city hostage and my parents starved because of his byllshit so fuck Nygma
>>
Bowery is on fire, and I heard explosions. Anyone know what that's about?
>>
File: manface.png (591KB, 421x640px) Image search: [Google]
manface.png
591KB, 421x640px
>>93618982
BC is a singer/celeb rather than a proper hero. Its exactly what I mean. GA and BC are both image focused wannabe's rather than actual heroes.
>>
File: IMG_4800.jpg (83KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4800.jpg
83KB, 670x377px
Do not go to Miami. Fucking biker and animal mask wearing shit are killing everyone
>>
Hey anons I used to work at LexCorp before Luthor became 'Superman'
AMA
>>
>>93619256
Why did you quit Lexcorp?
>>
>>93614907
Who the hell is Bruce Wayne?

t.blüdhavenite
>>
I was trapped in parallel universe for a while. WTF happened here?! I heard Batman become a god and Nightwing is a nazi now. What happened here?!
>>
>>93616268
It decides a lot of things. I think I once saw him use it to decide if he was going to use the coin to decide something. Like, some assclown asked him if using the coin to decide things wasn't a decision in of itself.
>>
>>93619193
Damn sounds intense
>>
>>93616379
Fucking out of towners.
>>
>>93619328
playboy billionaire philanthropist
>>
File: 1349242363097.jpg (283KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1349242363097.jpg
283KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>93619269
Around the time Lex joined the Justice League he had me working on a Superman clone but he wanted us to make him mentally retarded. The first one didn't go so great so I put in my two weeks. During those two weeks apparently the JL became gods and Lex got some armor from alien planet so I think my timing was decent
>>
>>93619081
I heard the Human-Bomb was in town for some reason. He likes to drink and challenge people before blowing them up. He must have blown a big one.
>>
>>93619193
I even got footage from my apartment when the biker attacked a bar across the street
https://youtu.be/PxDmVxOq4vQ
>>
>>93619380
Wait, and you tossers really think Batman is a billionaire that gives charity for tax exemption?

Woa mama, that´s even stupider that he guy thinking The Question is Simon Pegg.
>>
>>93618080
Shame what happened to that Victor Stone kid. Top college prospect who more than likely would have gone on to be picked up by Metropolis.
>>
Alright, I'm gonna be leaving Gotham, and heading for New York City to hench there. Any guys I could hench for who's names don't belong to somebody the Punisher hunts?
>>
>>93614454
Get a load of this guy.

Next you'll be telling us, I dunno, BRUCE WAYNE is Batman or something.
>>
File: Hugo_Strange_003.jpg (156KB, 714x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo_Strange_003.jpg
156KB, 714x1024px
>>93619483
I personally blame hugo strange for this stupid theory. Guy go totally nuts.
>>
>>93619532
The Calculator always need someone to put on the suit for him. But don't try to double cross him or he'll put your name no1 on the Interpol terrorist list.
>>
>>93619532
Tombstone, great guy, bonus if you black
>>
>>93619532
>the Punisher

>>93619598
>Tombstone
????
Who the hell are you guys talking about?
>>
Ah yes, the old "he´s rich he must be on to something" always big on Gotham

Y´all guys need Chemo drop on you or Darkseid on your life or something. Worked for us. Better than being an starcityfag
>>
File: 1497063617173.png (38KB, 700x662px) Image search: [Google]
1497063617173.png
38KB, 700x662px
>>93616379
>>
>>93619618
Ignor them. They are some fucks from parallele universe. Fucking refugees. Hate them
>>
>>93619532

Don't fucking do it. There is no city in the world with a higher concentration of capes. The streets are being patrolled 24/7 by people who are used to fighting literal Gods and shit. You can't even mug anyone without someone showing up to play hero and break your legs over $50. The fucking Avengers are there.

Then there's that Spiderman fuck. I always thought he was just a twinky little mutant with some martial arts and web powers until I saw him lift a motherfuckin CAR over his head. It's only a matter of time until the freak forgets to hold back and crushes someone's head like a watermelon because they're jaywalking or something. Don't be that watermelon, anon.
>>
>>93619703
I bet Batman has some butler to pump batmobile's tires
>>
>>93619766
What are you talking about? I read in Daily Bugle that Spider-man is a villain
>>
>>93619766
Are you drunk nigga? Spiderman is a comic-book!

Prolly based on Tarantula (te hero) and Nightwing (the ridiculously perty ass). Which are OURS. Go away with your fake shit about jewyork man, place iñs a hellhole but no heroes needed for that
>>
File: artist rendition.jpg (139KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
artist rendition.jpg
139KB, 1200x675px
Sheesh Big Blue is in town again, gotta play it nice. You'd know he can see thru walls? That he got super-hearing? Fuckign hell how is there even crime in Metropolis with a guy like that flying around.
>>
>>93619770
Oh please, we all know he makes robin do it.
>>
>>93619871
What does Wayne Enterprises even sell?
>>
>>93619871
I touching myself knowing that Superman watching me. And since he doesn't stops me it means he approves it
>>
>>93619924
Waynes.
>>
>>93619924
Technology mostly. They have some high grade military stuff
>>
>>93619519
yeah well, he's cyborg now. JL is probs cooler than NFL.
>>
>>93619902
Bullshit! Joker once killed little brat, but batmobile's tires was pumped as always
>>
>>93619924
Everything.

They expended their R&D sector like crazy since Luthor took control of LexCorp... or was it when Bruce Wayne fired his board of directors? idk
>>
>>93619964
Could there possibly be a connection between Batman being able to hack through all electronic locks he sees, and Wayne Enterprises having a monopoly on the e-lock market in Gotham? What if he's somehow got connections in Wayne Enterprises and has access to all their lock password databases?
>>
>>93620018
He still had that nightwing guy to do it for him before he went to Bludhaven. Besides why would the bat need a butler, he's batman for crying out loud
>>
>>93620080
Have you seen nightwimgs girlfriend. Starfire is hot
>>
>>93620070
Well Wayne did announce that batman inc thing a couple years back so I wouldn't be surprised. Whatever happened to batman inc it just seemed to disappear, not that I'm complaining, one batman is more than enough
>>
>All this complaining about Gotham

None of ya mooks would survive Hub City.
>>
>>93620131
Are they still together? I thought Starfire was hanging around the new robin as a part of that teen thing
>>
>>93620131
Have you seen Nightwing. He is HOT.

We blüdhavenites even voted "not gay" to fawn onto Nightwing. I mean, it´s just fair. Jesus he´s beautiful
>>
File: shadow vs batman3.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
shadow vs batman3.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
I looked up the rooftops one night a few weeks ago and I saw Batman fighting this really creepy dude in a fedora.
Any of you guys know who he is ? I think he calls himself The Shadow.
Is he a new villain ?
>>
>>93620070
Probably stole master password from Wayne Enterprises. Motherfucker is a criminal, but no one cares, because super alien his best friend
>>
>>93620167
I heard they got married. Speaking of robin. Who the hell is Red Robin, is he supposed to be a mascot for that burger restaurant
>>93620187
I know that's you Harley you're not fooling anyone
>>
>>93620190
>Is he a new villain ?
Obviously. What hero would call himself Shadow?!
>>
>>93620207
>I know that's you Harley you're not fooling anyone
Yea keeping telling that yoursel gothamfag. You and your repressed homolust for a brooding monster in leather.

Nightwing is pure and we know it
>>
>>93620207
>I know that's you Harley you're not fooling anyone
Don't be stupid, it is obviously Midnighter
>>
>>93619842

He works for fucking Parker Indistries now man.

Not that it ever mattered. He'a always been a menace to criminals the same as the rest of the populace. He must just really enjoy fucking with people.
>>
File: IMG_4801.jpg (59KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4801.jpg
59KB, 426x640px
Has anyone ever seen wildcat fight before he retired
>>
>>93620274
bats ain't exactly the most heroic things in the world.
>>
>>93620343
>He works for fucking Parker Indistries now man
That Parker guy his relative or something? First he took photos of Spider, then offering him a job. They totally connected, i am telling you!
>>
>>93620190

I saw Batman punching the air like five feet away from this dude, while fedoralord just stood there watching. What the fuck is happening?
>>
File: GL_Travel_CoastCity.jpg (166KB, 641x955px) Image search: [Google]
GL_Travel_CoastCity.jpg
166KB, 641x955px
Okay i've had about enough of being afraid 24-24 of dying without even knowing that i'm dying from fear gas, laughter gas, sentient plants gas or Batman tearing my apartment in half fighting ketchup man. I'm moving to Coast City. Green Lantern respect individual property and there's no maniac who menace to blow up the city every week.

And there's a website that tells you your life expectancy depending on which city you live and i'd gain 46 years from moving from Gotham to Coast City. I invite all of you to use your common sense and do the same.

t. a conscious gothamite
>>
>>93620463

I used to assume Parker sucked his dick for the photos but now I think it might be the other way around.
>>
>>93616516
He is looking really great lately
>>
>>93620407
Yeah, but Shadow? Come on! What next? Hero calling himself Deadman or Demon
>>
>>93620190
I think I remember him. He's a vigilante from the 30s, came here way before Batman. Fuck, my grandpa used to tell me stories about this guy.
How in the fuck is he still alive ? And why is he fighting Batman ?
>>
>>93620593
Don't fuck with deadman he can poses your body
>>
>>93618987
>Malone has dirt on the Bat
Shit, that makes so much sense. Matches is the greatest info broker ever.
>>
File: darkman.21290.jpg (318KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
darkman.21290.jpg
318KB, 1000x1500px
>>93620593
Or Darkman.
>>
>>93620494

Yeah but ain't there like, six of those goons? You hear about the nutjob GL, Gardner? He don't give a fuck!
>>
>>93620625
Nah, if that was true, he would sell that from auction or something
>>
So, there are a lot of citizens of Gotham here.
Would any of you guys happen to know this girl ?
https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/84492391/#84492391

She claims to have lived in Gotham for a period.
>>
>>93620618
That is literally a rape! And you telling me he is a hero?!
>>
>>93620614
>How in the fuck is he still alive ? And why is he fighting Batman ?
Vampires fighting for control of the region.
>>
>>93617847
You mean Bane?
>>
>>93620701

Matches does well enough. How much is it worth to have the Bat in your pocket? It's basically perfect job security for a crook.
>>
>>93620755

Oh fuck this makes too much sense
>>
>>93620755
Goddamnit we don't need yet another vampire in this city.
Especially since this Shadow appears to kill people more freely than Batman does.
That's it, I'm moving to Metropolis. I'm sick of Gotham.
>>
>>93620755
So that is why no one can kill the Bat? We need a silver bullet and stakes?
>>
>>93620701
>Nah, if that was true, he would sell that from auction or something
See, that's how I know you're a disposable goon instead of a career henchman.
1 If he puts the info for auction the Arkham nut brigade would just try to capture him and torture it out of him. They're all cheap bastards like that.
2 The info would ruin Bat if it was leaked, so the last thing the Bat did would be to ruin his life right back. When you blackmail someone you need to threaten them nough to get shit but not so much they decide to push you in.
3 Matches is smart, he's got a get out of jail card as long as he doesn't pull anything too big and he can call the Bat on anyone that gets on his face, the Batman proably even thanks him for info when that happens. Even I could get rich like that.
>>
File: 1333093919921.jpg (31KB, 317x427px) Image search: [Google]
1333093919921.jpg
31KB, 317x427px
Reminder that Batman doesn't exist and is just a false flag the Gotham PD can pull out whenever they want to use illegal tactics.
>>
>>93621009

Are you implying Gotham PD has a squad of metahumans they dress in bat suits? And some sort of teen internship program in it?
>>
>>93621009
Fuck off tin foil hat! I saw him with my own eyes. Also he broke my right hand and stole a gun.
>>
Would anyone here fuck batgirl or batwoman.
>>
>>93621136
Catwoman. Nobody's seen Batgirl in years and Batwoman I heard isn't into dudes.
>>
>>93621136

Remember when Batgirl was wearing that skintight stiched up leather number?

Was worth the broken jaw to feel her hip on the way down. She must be insanely fit under there.
>>
Do you thinmk should I work for Luthor? I got a job at LexCorp, but I don't know, he seems a nice enought guy, but te Alien scare the shit out of me. I'm from Smallville btw. great place to live but no jobs.
>>
>>93621236
It's your life opportunity, do not miss it! Lex is a great guy and have a lot of lawyers, he will get you covered. Just for a fuck sake never talk with anyone from press, espesialy that bich Lois Lane. Even if she offers you blowjob. Just belive me. It's a trap.
>>
At least you guys get interesting wackos. All we get in Central City are thieves with gimmick guns, maybe a gorilla, and a psychopath in a yellow suit.
>>
>>93614454
Fuck this, I work nonstop for years to go on one damn vacation to Japan, to get a break from Gotham, and guess what? Fucking Batman, and a crazy Jap dude calling himself Lord Death or something. Fucker smashed into me with a taxi, I wasn't even in his way! He just turned to hit me
I've lost almost all grip strength in the right arm, and I can't look at skeletons anymore without getting ptsd
>>
>>93621197
Would you be able to make Batgirl cum?
>>
File: 1481695241446.jpg (110KB, 564x617px) Image search: [Google]
1481695241446.jpg
110KB, 564x617px
>>93621894
Did you see Dr. Light there ? I just wondered if she is anything like the one we have in americas
>>
>>93622487
Too busy screaming in pain, but I think I saw Catwoman, she nicked my wallet during the ordeal
>>
>>93622425

I'm guessing she get off in beating dudes up, so I guess I already did
>>
>>93622624
Here's a tip: Catwoman's good, but don't ever hire her thieving services for jobs that you really care about. I swear she gives info to the Bat. I guess he whores out his body to her for intel
>>
>>93621236
Don't anon, you'll be making retarded super clones or machines that'll probably kill you
>>
>>93622674
He using his vampire powers on her! I am telling you! Think of it! He can turn in to mist, strong as 10 men, and never ever dies. Also he get all the girls, even bad ones. Motherfucker is fucking dracula. I bet, he "fighting crimes" just to quench his red thirst
>>
>>93622916

Doesn't he show up in full daylight at JLA events?
>>
Matches ain't no narc, man. Known him for years. Once lost a bet to him that he could get into that hot socialite, Elva Barr's pants.
The dude's crazy, but not as a bat. Guy like Batman, running around in a costume? No way he'd ever be that smooth.
>>
>>93623040
Tch. Idiot. Everyone knows the JLA one is one of Wayne's Batman Inc. robots.
>>
>>93623040
Did you read Dracula? Old powerful vampires can walk in full daylight. They just losing most of their powers.
>>
>>93621177
Batgirl is around, it's just that she now mostly operates in Burnside. You know, that hipster place.
>>
>>93619193
What the actual fucking is going on? Some kind of crusade or some shit?!?!
>>
>>93615279
You aren't gunna make this meme stick, Anon. Stop trying.
>>
>>93614907
>>93615278
You're both idiots but I'm pretty sure Wayne's just a cover identity for Malone who wears a prosthetic upper lip to disguise his moustache.
>>
>>93616516
what about Oswald's son Penguin Jr is he a bird fucker like his dad
>>
>>93618086

Nah, Batman is the ghost of alla the victims of crime in Gothamz. They possess some random person anz go after criminals.
>>
>>93616589

Never heard of facial prosthetic, like in Star Trek?
>>
>>93624920
Why Bat then? More like he is a vampire
>>
>>93625028
I didn't stick around Gotham for long, but I heard that Arkham place has some sort of bat-ghost legend. Maybe if the ghosts are real (and we had goddamn aliens and guys with super rings so why WOULDN'T ghost be real) they just take a form based on that legend. Like if crime ran super rampant in Scottland Loch-Ness Monster Man would show up there and start fighting dudes.

...Look, I'm a henchman, not a bloody scholar!
>>
>>93616379
I hear that he's triplets; born insane and going crazier from there. Only one of them actually has the white skin and green hair shit, the other twoo use greasepaint or tattooed their skin white. All nuttier than squirrel-shit.
>>
>>93618140
idiot, everyone knows the news is a dying platform. Cuck probably can't make it as a youtuber, still gots bills to pay. Of course he's going to go into crime.
>>
>>93617970
depends on your powers.

Honestly, Central City or whereever the Flash hangs out. Sure, you're gonna be a joke and never get much of anything done, but if you stay clear of the Rogues and don't kill anyone, Flash won't fuck you up too bad.
>>
File: Kite-Man_PE_01.jpg (512KB, 1981x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Kite-Man_PE_01.jpg
512KB, 1981x1065px
anyone working for Kite man ? I heard he pays well if ya can do a great HELL YA
>>
>>93625191
I don't know about you, but on my next job I take some garlic, holy cross and some silver with me.
>>
>>93625329
He work alone. Like Batman. Very suspicious
>>
I henched for Croc, once.

...things were bad, I'm tellin' ya! He was in one a them "I hit 'im with a rock" retard phases. I dunno what I wuz thinkin', I'da dun better to knock over a liquor store in Crime Alley.

Mighta well just walked inta tha cophouse an gived myself up.
>>
>>93618702
For you maybe. I heard the girls over in Red Light say he wasn't so big. All those steroids play hell on the junk man.
>>
Who here is an Arkham City survivor
>>
>>93625656
Nah, I got released right before Blackgate merged with Arkham so I basically got to rob stores left and right while the Bat was dealing with whatever bullshit that was going on inside.

I can't believe he grew a pair and killed the clown
>>
>>93625656
Cry me a river gothamfag, we bludders have it ten times worse. "Waaaa waaaa we gave all powers to a literal mad scientist and it went poorly".

You may not be hubscum, but man, time to wake up a little. Stablish your own patrols. Curb the indesirables. If your crazy leader is on power level "less than a new god" go on town with miss steel pipe on him.
>>
>>93625656
Arkham Asylum + Arkham City combined are unironically in the top 3 adapations of Batman ever, in any medium
>>
>>93615143
I hear he's a cool boss
>>
File: Joker.png (145KB, 232x466px) Image search: [Google]
Joker.png
145KB, 232x466px
Someone just snapped a pic of the joker showering
>>
Which boss is the least likely to have me killed as collateral damage in one of their insane plans?
>>
>>93626249
Killer Moth, Penguin and Riddler.
>>
>>93626249
King Tut
>>
Since the US is so saturated with capes and mob bosses why not go out of the country?
Why be a henchman when you can just start your own thing without worrying that a batfreak will put you in the hospital or that a red blur will punch you in the face 100 times in half a second?
>>
>>93626334
up here in Canada its pretty nice being a Henchman
>>
>>93620755
God damn it not again
>>
>>93625793
Wasn't robin doing Batman's job in the city
>>
>>93626613
He was too busy getting samples of the cure out to all the hospitals in the county to worry about petty crime. Easy pickings, man.
>>
>Recently moved to Central City
>Never heard much about it, other than some people saying they have nice homes
>On the bus, applying for a new job in town
>The bus starts going fast
>Like, very, very fast
>Look over the people starting to panic and see that the driver's KO'ed
>I start to freak out
>The bus is barreling down the road and headed towards a raised bridge a hundred feet away
>I close my eyes and brace for impact, when all of a sudden i fall onto a grassy field nearby, along with everyone else
>I turn my head to see the bus caught by a powerful whirlwind, like a horizontal tornado
>Stops it dead in it's tracks
>A streak of lightning then passes by myself and the passengers, who start going ballistic, cheering like crazy

The fuck happened? What did i miss?
>>
>>93614617
My kid tried to break out.
I dunno what their shrink, some transfer from Arkham, did to him but I'll bet ya anything your kids are gonna be callin him boss once he gets a costume.

Those places churn out the creeps. Knew I shoulda taken the rap instead of him for me. Third strike be damned.
>>
>>93627207
That was the flash
>>
>>93627207
Speed Force, anon
>>
>>93627350
Really? Then who's that guy over in Keystone?
>>
>>93627552
A long story.
>>
>>93627552
Pretty sure that's the old flash
>>
>>93614454
Crazy talk.
>>
>>93620755
Guess ill go buy more garlic and some silver in that case.
>>
>>93619193
Only if you are working for the ruskies man, you should be fine with anyone else. I even had this friend who had a friend whose cousin was involved with some group of vets or something that decided to fuck with ruskies. I don't even know what it's called, but damn they pay real nice man.
>>
>>93619924
Weapons. And i'm talking about the high end stuff. You could arm a whole militia and take over gotham with just a few of the toys they have over at R&D.
>>
>>93615070
It's easy to get superpowers, tb.h. You just have to leave Gotham. Whether you come back after that is up to you.
>>
Can we stop and talk for a second about how the bat keeps shitting out sidekicks, what's with that shit huh? Now a days you can't go out and rob a liquor store without one of those fuckers jumping down and breaking three fingers and a rib. Yesterday I was robbing a gas station and some bat bitch with red hair jumped down and shattered my cervix. I miss how it used to be.
>>
>>93631601
well he either adopts randoms or keeps fucking a bitch to shill them out
>>
>>93631649
That's stupid though, I'm not used to this, I moved here recently and where I'm from we didn't have any caped weirdos
>>
>>93631773
...Then why did you move? What was wrong with your old joint?
>>
File: IMG_4704.jpg (93KB, 736x994px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4704.jpg
93KB, 736x994px
Do any of y'all think the other supers are fucking each other because some tabloid said that Batman and Wonder Woman were caught having sex in Clark kent's office. And do you think that the supers also monitor 4chan. Hawk girl had a fan site at one point
>>
File: IMG_4651.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4651.gif
2MB, 500x280px
Does anyone else remember that portal to the other dimension that had a ice ninja. He's not still around is he
>>
>>93614454
He looks like Stan Lee
>>
>>93615151
I can tell that you ain't from Gotham
>>
>>93632546
Is he one of freeze's guys
>>
>>93632237
Not enough money in it. My cousin told me he knew a guy who went to Gotham and made a fortune. He forgot about the strings attached to that though.
>>
File: Batarang Arkham Asylum.jpg (128KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Batarang Arkham Asylum.jpg
128KB, 1024x768px
Hey guys, I found this things jammed in a brick wall outside my apartment building.
Think it's worth anything?
>>
>>93614637
Its a decoy mustache you fool
>>
>>93634790
I saw some asshole with a red hood in Gotham the other day who had a knife made out of that . try that instead. Shit is worthless, the bat leaves them everywhere.
>>
>>93614454
Impossible. I saw them together once. Batman was standing next to me and Matches was down the street and had a handkerchief over his face because he had a cold and didn't want me to catch it, That Matches guy is always so thoughtful and considerate towards others,
>>
File: calendarman.png (643KB, 1087x709px) Image search: [Google]
calendarman.png
643KB, 1087x709px
Man, I miss henching for Calendar Man before he went all nutso. He always had some kind of action going on, and he always remembered your birthday. I remember one time on Arbor Day he used these instant-growing acorns I think he got from Ivy to block off the cops after we heisted some fancy Japanese art? Good times.

Then at some point he flipped his fuckin' lid, ditched his outfit, got those fucking scalp brands, and mostly did serial killing. Now I'm afraid to fuckin' celebrate ANYTHING. Swear to God, this city is poison.

Happy 4th of July, by the way.
>>
>>93634819
No Shit! That works perfectly! I was captured by the bat yesterday, but i cut the rope and managed to escape all thanks to this baby. Shame my Boss was captured.
>>
What I don't get is how Matches makes any money to keep himself afloat. Every time I see the dude, he's basically trying to find a new gig since the Bat ruined his latest big score.
>>
>>93616379
>Why do people work for him ?

If you survive working for the Joker, you've got mad street cred. As long as you don't dress as a clown.
>>
>>93614454
You could be right. I mean, sure, guy's got a good rep, but who's actually seen him do anything?
>>
>>93615278
Why would Batman, or Bruce Wayne for that matter, use that sort of disguise? Why wouldn't he just pay someone to sneak in or just get info through a snitch or a mole?
>>
>>93616379
Because if you worked for a Joker, and survived, it means either of things:
a. You are batshit crazy.
b. You are batshit skilled.
Because Joker is the worst of the WORST employers of Gotham city, besides City Hall. Shitty pay, no healthcare whatsoever, high risks with a pretty big chances that you will die from Joker's hands. But believe me, nobody will ever believe you that you DIDN'T wear a clown suit.
>>
>>93635528
I thought you worked for Joker because he wants you to or he did something really 'funny' to you
>>
>>93631601
Pretty sure their all clones of each other.
>>
>>93618017
Nah, that can't be it. I remember drinking in a bar with Matches when that Kent guy was at a press conference, asking Luthor a question.
>>
>>93619193
Jeez, and I thought it was bad here. Guess all the heat does things to your brain.
>>
>>93635528
>hey, thats a totally dangerous and stupid job
>LETS DO IT !!!
>cue hundreds of retards lining up for a position
only stupid 13yr olds thinks this is true.

Dont you have an internet challenge to post on youtube, timmy?
>>
>>93619924
Everything. You think those Mom and Pop stores down the street are all owned by the people behind the counter? Wayne buys 'em up when they run out of business and keeps them afloat. All so he can pocket a bit of every dollar spent in this town.
>>
>>93620080
Why's it got to be a Butler? Maybe he's got dozens of people working for him? Hell, maybe there isn't even one Batman and it's a government programme or something.
>>
>>93620593
My boss didn't like the sound of him though. Old guy, pretty much like he walked off the screen from an old mobster film. Real class act. Brutal, but he got a code and all that. When I told him about the Shadow, the guy froze up, eyes wide and asked me how'd I heard of that name. I told him the boys at the bar were talking about him and how he and Bats had a bit of a punch up recently. Next thing i know he's pushing me out the door and I hear him talking in Italian in a panicked tone and now I'm here guarding the place.
>>
>>93617471
Daawwww!
>>
>>93621075
Wouldn't put it past them. They're pretty crooked.
>>
>>93626334
Because the work is in the country. It's not the 1980s, I can't just get a private plane, breeze on down to Columbia, load it with coke and come back like I used to.
>>
>>93634219
How do you not know about this shit? We're the weird crime capital of the world.
>>
File: bat_351_003.png (694KB, 437x652px) Image search: [Google]
bat_351_003.png
694KB, 437x652px
>>93620963
>>93630455
Holy water, cross, silver, garlic doesn,t do shit against vampires. I was a vampire once. That was super cool. I was fast and strong, could see perfectly in the dark. It was happiest day in my life. And you know what... fucking Bat ruin everthing for me.
That fucker found out some cure and I become human again. I hate him so much
>>
Im fucked. The cops are out for me for some crime that crazy clown pulled. Worst part is I dont know if I should take the blame and be a fucking patsy for the cook or if it would piss him off for claiming credit for one of his crimes.

If any of you got an idea I am listenin in. Also I suggest you avoid the west side of the docks. The clown is rigging up something big.
>>
>>93634790
Flog them off to tourists and cape watchers. they don't go for a lot, but depending on the type they can be pretty pricy, though some of the super techy ones get snapped up. There was an anon with one that had a small computer chip and camera in good condition that went for a few thousand to wayne. I think he collects them.

>>93635528
Pro hench's steer clear of Joker, he's henches are the new, the desperate and middle class edgelords who think its cool until they're in too deep to back out, Frat boys from Gotham U who think its a joke like this >>93636409 retard.

>>93636409
wew

your fucked. Like genuinly your life is over. GCPD doesn't fuck around with the clown, nor do the courts, nor the Bat. Hell, running with the clown is just a fucking dumb ass idea, he won't give a shit about you, he'd probs laugh his ass off at you then lock you in a safe to suffocate. He'd leave the key on the inside though, just to fuck with you.
>>
>>93636825
You think I am crazy enough to WORK for that freak? Nah man I just got passed a box I was to smuggle into the city for a friend. I didn't know that friend was doing it because of the clown. If I had known what he was askin I would have told my buddy to shove it up his ass.

Now I got the cops up my ass about some sort of gas container and the Joker may or may not be out for me as well.
>>
>>93636154
Why is this kind of blatant horizontal monopolizing allowed? Where is the Gotham DA Antitrust division?
>>
>>93634790
>those blades
how do these things not kill people when the Bat throws them at people's heads?
>>
>>93636902
Wew.

Well if you are genuinely in the shit,
reach out for Matches. He's got strings to pull,
if you pass him good info and are genuinely just a guy in too deep he'll make sure you get a good deal. He watches out for his informants
>>
>>93636825
How have the courts not executed the clown yet? What's his secret?
>>
>>93637078
Batman keeps saving him whenever anyone tries to off the joker.
>>
>>93637129
Batman wouldn't save the Joker if he was handed the death penalty
>>
>>93615802
Like it weren't even there!
>>
>>93637146
He's done it already. Made up some BS story about another guy was the real criminal.
>>
>>93637078
there's three of them, and they basically have one of those triplet racket things where the one who gets arrested is never the one who did the specific crime in question.
>>
Where does the Bat refill his gadget supplies from? I swear last week I saw him use at least 20 Batarangs in a fight, and then from what I hear he went on to use double that number later on in the night. There's no way he could actually carry all that shit on him at once, right? I figure that he must have some way of remote-dropping supplies as he needs, or he has secret caches hidden throughout Gotham. You know, if we could find some of those things we'd be rich!
>>
>>93637017
If you don't think Wayne buys them off, you're either ignorant or stupid. Wayne's the crookest man in the city. He's just lucky the other wackos make so much fuss that no one looks at him.
>>
Reading this makes me a bit depressed. Remember when criminals were just criminals? Just guys wanting to make some money without having to deal with the 9 to 5 and evading the law? Now all the legitimate organised crime keeps getting pushed out and we've got wackos who wanna rob and steal because of some point they're trying to make, or because they're mentally ill or infatuated with a guy in a bat suit.

Hell, I swear even the crazies running the show these days used to be a bit more normal. I remember back when he first turned up, Joker wasn't all that bad. Sure, he was over the top and liked the theatrics, but he wasn't tearing people to shreds or trying to gas the city every other Tuesday. Even Penguin's got his weird side and he's the closest we've got now to the old families.

All I want is just some good honest crime. Like running a gasoline scam or robbing a bookies. Is that too much to ask?
>>
File: 1487274824133.jpg (94KB, 800x969px) Image search: [Google]
1487274824133.jpg
94KB, 800x969px
>>93614883
Gotham City is such an unbelievably shitty place to hench
>Two-Face
50-50 chance of being killed every day you go into work
>Penguin
May be killed or horribly mutilated for accidentally laughing in his presence
>Ridder
May be used as fodder for his latest contraption
>Poison Ivy
Dead man walking
>Killer Croc
Food
>Joker
Dead man walking and that's assuming the Bat doesn't get to you first
>Scarecrow
No amount of therapy in the world will be able to fix what he does to you
>Mr. Freeze
Honestly, I think he's the only viable option. Okay, he's never going to care about anybody else as much as his wife but so long as you're genuinely devoted to the cause, punctual, respectful and have a working brain then he'd be okay. Only downside is those fucking atrocious temperatures. I hope thermal underwear's deductible.
>>
>>93637243
I'm telling you, there's about a dozen Batmen. Probably a secret Federal project or some vigilante militia or something. There's no way one person could take the abuse Bats does night in night out all year. Plus how many people have actually seen him up close for more than a moment? Take 12 guys of similar build and appearence, train them up to be badasses and have four working a night. The 'Batman' always works in the shadows, you barely see him and if you do, it's a glance before he's gone or you're knocked out. It could easily be four people. Same for his sidekicks; that's why there's so many of them. It's a whole unit of them, probably with a ton of backing, which is why they keep getting supplied so well.
>>
so is batman actually a vampire or what?
because my pal swears he saw him flying the other week
>>
>>93637893
You forgot a few.
>Pyg
You're gonna be lobotomized and bi from working with him.
>Maxie Zeus
Will probably shove a lightning bolt up your ass for breaking character.
>Killer Moth
Actually fun to be around if you don't insult him.
>Lock-Up
You will never work with him, he hates criminals and kills most.
>Clayface
Likes to play actor too well. Don't hang around him if you favor living in case he does drama.
>>
>>93636219
Hey I make my money through honest thievin' I don't make it readin'
>>
>>93637864
It's Arkham, I'm telling you. They give some crazy pills to patients. Maybe some for accident or more likely for purpose was dropped in water city supplies.
>>
>>93638642
He is totally vampire. Read the thread, the proof is all there.
>>
>>93641624
If he's a vampire, what does he do with the bodies?
>>
>>93641537
This me think about the cases of Quinn, Scarecrow and Hugo Strange, and what they all turned into. Successful PhDs gone crazy seemingly out of nowhere after they start working inside that damn place. Maybe they do something to you on Arkham when you're a doctor that finds out too much.
>>
>>93641730
Open your eyes! Police is covering him!
>>
>>93642077
I bet there some secret government experiments running out and the Bat is government agent. He bring to them test subjects (some unlucky criminals that wouldn't be missed) and if they escape - he bring them back. Maybe they escape is a part of experiment like field test or something.
>>
>>93642241
But it's not just people who wouldn't be missed. I mean, look at what happened to Harvey Dent. Guy was gonna run for mayor and all of the sudden he turns into a disfigured bipolar nutjob.
Somebody probably fucked him up (both in the head and in the face) to take him out of the picture.
>>
>>93616516
He sounded very italian for some reason
>>
>>93642471
As was said earlier, he was like Quinn, Scarecrow and Hugo Strange. He probably found out about Arkham something he shouldn't know.
>>
>>93621009
So the guy who's part of the JL, outsiders, JLA and runs a team of bat themed heroes doesn't exist
>>
>>93621455
Yeah how is it like living with guys who can rape and erase you fron existence before you could even say fuck
>>
>>93642974
Ignore that idiot, police is corrupt as hell. If the bat was their creation - everyone would know in a week or two
>>
>>93642906

I wonder who could be next. That bitchy reporter Vale? The old fart Gordon? Hell, maybe even Wayne himself!
No, what am I thinking. Wayne is probably the biggest financier of the Arkham ploy, if he's not the one running the whole thing from the backstage, that is.
>>
>>93637017
>>93637802
>>93642471
Harvey was probably investigating the Wayne monopoly.

We know that Wayne is financing the Batmen. We know the Batmen are working with Arkham
>>93642241
Wer know they include at least one vampire and one robot. They're probably in control of the Justice League because they would need someone to pay for sattelites and moon bases and shit. That's why Supermen stays out even dring the earthquake.
And from this I conclude that Matches Malone is the one man who can keep ahead of this gigantic conspiracy, using them to get rich. Stick with Matches guys, it's the only way to stay on top of the game in Gotham.
>>
>>93643108
Gordon is bitch of the Bat. I imagining B-man showed him his CIA-badge or something and ordered to cooperate. Remember when Joker raped Gordon's daughter? Maybe old fart finally try to step up and end this madness and that was warning from Arkham
>>
>>93643108
Wayne is probably part of that court of owls thing they are the ones who really run gotham
>>
>>93643260
Court of owls is just a myth
>>
>>93643269
How do you know for sure?
>>
Why aren't we devising a way to kill Joker? Guy being dead would mean a lot of better stuff would come out of Gotham.
>>
>>93643197
Holy shit, man! Now it all make sense! That is why Lex hate Alien so much. He probably know of the conspiracy too, but unlike Wayne - he oppose the idea. That is why they try to destroy his corp and public image on daily basis.
>>
>>93643314

If those guys really existed, and if Wayne was really one of them, why haven't they taken over Gotham already?
>>
>>93643375
I tried that with my guys once. You know what happened? Batman showed up! He punched us, punched Joker and the next thing i remember - I am in Blackgate.
>>
>>93643386
But they are!
>>
>>93643375
Easy. If you somehow managed to kill the Joker, supposing Quinn or one of the other maniacs under his wing didn't off you immediately after, you would have a pissed off Bat coming after you.
Also, imagine how many sickos trying to be "the next Joker" would show up. Trust me, I would pay good money to see the clown dead myself, but you gotta think on the bigger picture here.
>>
>>93626234
Christ I always knew joker is literally a batfag dude only goal is to put his dick in the guy
>>
>>93643508
So kill the bitch too
>>
>>93643572
God, just how much do you wanna piss off the Bat? What's next, El Matador? Gonna kill the Red Hood too? Why not go a step beyond and fuck that Huntress slut who shows up from time to time?
>>
>>93643649
>Why not go a step beyond and fuck that Huntress slut who shows up from time to time?
Hey that's not a bad idea!
>>
>>93643260
Why does Gotham have so many secret societies and shit they literally have nothing to gain by being here half the fucking infrastructure is abandoned factories and our crime rate is ridiculous
>>
>>93643654
Since when has killing heroes actually fucking worked they get more resurrections than Jesus christ
>>
>>93643649
>Why not go a step beyond and fuck that Huntress slut who shows up from time to time?
I' am pretty sure that the man without face banging Huntress already.
>>
>>93643708
Rich fuckers love to play secret societies didn't you know? We common folks like a toys for them.
>>
File: You_poor_fuck.jpg (24KB, 378x162px) Image search: [Google]
You_poor_fuck.jpg
24KB, 378x162px
>>93643654
Well, good luck with that, chap. And, if whatever's left of you afterwards makes it to Blackgate, and you're still able to speak too, send my regards any Black Mask henchmen you find there. Specially a bald guy named Trevor. Tell Joe sends his regards, and that his kid graduated from high school.
>>
>>93643847
I think you're overestimating the girls ability to kick ass. Since when was the last time someone here got their ass beat by Batgirl?
>>
>>93620494
I heard CC real estate blew up the last few years.
>>
File: images.jpg (24KB, 523x586px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
24KB, 523x586px
>>93643869
... Now that you mention it... Anyone here remember that very first Batgirl? I mean the very first one, pic related. Whatever happened to her?
>>
>>93643269
>>93643386
Does no one remember how there were a bunch of zombie owl people killing politicians and judges that one night five years ago? Or that time Bane got zombie owl people to restore some semblance of order to Gotham when the Justice Leagur was 'dead'?

They're fucking real
>>
>>93643708
I thought it had something to do with half the city being on Indian burial ground
>>
File: Penguins ThreatToEarl.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Penguins ThreatToEarl.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
This is The Penguin speaking.
I have made contacts with the moderators on this "image board" and I now have in possession the identities of each and every single one of you.
To those of you who spoke in good favors of my name, I congratulate you, gentlemen. I do try to be a good leader to my flock. Rest assured, you will be rewarded handsomely.
Now, as to the other ones who've been speaking ill of me and spreading such UNSAVOURY LIES about me and my relationship with my dear pet birds...well, I'm sure you'll appreciate what I have in store for you. No need to belabor the point.

Au revoir, gentlemen.
>>
>>93643738
But none of them have beaten his respawn time
>>
>>93644027
Ok
>>
>>93643988
I was out of town
>>93643970
She's back in Burnside now I think, I don't go that way though so I don't know for sure
>>
>>93614454
I don't know how you see that. Matches is kind of lean faced. Batman is pretty square jawed. Like Bruce Wayne-

Guys... What if Bruce Wayne has a hidden brother the Waynes never said shit about? What if that brother became Batman?

Think about it: Bats is clearly messed up in the head or something, but Arkham's always been shit. So the Wayne's just hide their other son from the public! Bruce's playboying could even be so no one looks too hard at the Wayne Manor when he ain't around!

>>93632546
I dunno, I still remember when that yellow, fire ninja guy showed up.

Kind of angry, but he's actually not too bad once you get to know him. Sadly, he's not hiring henchmen.

Last I heard dude was either fighting the ice ninja or fighting Trigon.

Good luck there.

Say, if he wins, would that mean he'd be raven's new dad?
>>
>>93644027
Piss off bird brain I don't even work for you
>>
Alright guys, I set up a heist for Joker so he won't kills me. It's really simple, wanna hear it?
>>
>>93644074
Yeah go ahead
>>
>>93644081
So basically, at around 6 PM, a nonstop marathon of the Big Bang Theory will play all around Gotham. But for every laugh track, a random T.V. will explode. Sounds good, huh?
>>
>>93644099
Hey that's pretty neat. How did he react when you told him your idea
>>
>>93643108
>I wonder who could be next. That bitchy reporter Vale?
When you mentioned that... I heard the rumor that crazy chick Lady Arkham was Vale all along.
>>
>>93644099
You devious bastard also nice dubs
>>
>>93644111
He said it was really good, now he's thinking of hiring me for more insane shit. I already got a few more ideas for the Joker to go through with.
>Send guys in Elmer Fudd costumes to the annual Gotham furry convention. This causes Fudd to be pissed on and massive furry deaths.
>Put cameras all around Gotham so that whenever somebody dies, we tape it for a compilation of people dying
>Put a Chinese diner next to a veterinary clinic
>Make an app where people get points for being near Batman. Dark Knight won't go minutes without Millenials following him.
>>
Anyone knows if Elmer Fudd is hiring ?
He is new into town but I heard he kicked the Batman's ass pretty good
>>
>>93644055
>I was out of town
You left town both times? You missed that shit twice?

Also just wondering how's Gordon still the Commissioner didn't he go to Blackgate for killing a handful of people?
>>
>>93644165
Wow. They're all pretty ingenious! Specially the app one! But... Where exactly would the clown get the money and tech to do all this?
>>
>>93644191
Nah I think he left the city
>>
>>93644216
We weed i out from guys like Kite Man, Killer Moth, and Ratcatcher.
>>
>>93644250
Wait, Kite Man is still around? And look, I know how that's gonna sound, but trust me, you DO NOT wanna piss off Killer Moth.
>>
>>93644296
He's a living laughingstock. We're also getting the building from Carpenter.
>>
File: 20170704_135530.jpg (55KB, 264x218px) Image search: [Google]
20170704_135530.jpg
55KB, 264x218px
>>93643970
Okay, so I had this crazy idea the other night. Hear me out.
So, word on the street is that the Joker got rid of the first Batgirl. For a while, I thought about what the clown might have done to her?
I thought of the most fucked up shit possible, shit that would hit the Bat personally. Did he drop her on acid? Or blow her up? Or maybe he's keeping her alive somewhere, as a trophy, or a pet...
A pet...
That's when it hit me. Didn't Quinn show up a bit after that Batgirl vanished? So, and that's just an idea, maybe Quinzel used to be her all along, the Joker found out, and fucked up with her head so hard that she went as nuts as him. That would explain how a former psychiatrist can do all this acrobatic shit she does whenever she gets to fight. Am I making sense?
>>
You know, I always wonder this, but what if Joker's actually Alfred Pennyworth? It makes sense.
>>
>>93644565
That's two much of a coincidence though ain't it
>>
>>93644815
Literally who?

Oh, right. Wayne's babysitter. Even if that old brit were the Joker, so what? That just means we still can't kill the clown or else rich boy will have the entire GCPD on our asses.
>>
>>93644815
Who?
>>
>>93644208
Wasn't he being brainwashed or something and wasn't the city literally on fire after that yet some how we didn't all die
>>
>>93645207
Some oldfag who works for Wayne. I mean, he looks the part of Joker.
>>
so is clayface actually an alien?
like where the fuck does a walking talking pile o' goo come from?
>>
>>93645315
Why would ya even know who that is. Wayne is boring
>>
File: 1497360006489.jpg (36KB, 519x520px) Image search: [Google]
1497360006489.jpg
36KB, 519x520px
>>93614454
That hank hill dude might be batman. he is pro pain.
>>
File: fa9.jpg (22KB, 466x438px) Image search: [Google]
fa9.jpg
22KB, 466x438px
>>93645393
>>
>>93637893
> BANE?
>>
>>93646204
Look, man. We all learned how to fight on the streets or in prison yards, but unless you're near professional level, you wouldn't last 5 minutes working for Bane. Besides, the guy broke the Bat's back! What do you think he does to thugs who fail him?
>>
>>93644296
he's STILL AROUND HELL YEAH
>>
>>93645084
You gotta respect Alfred though. He did what most people wouldn't and raised Bruce Wayne. I also heard he's former MI6
>>
>>93634797
>>93615279
>MUH FAKE MOUSTACHE

I bet you think the World Trade Center was a hologram too, you fucking commies.
>>
>>93646934
I don't Know where you got that MI6 thing, but he raised really spoiled brat so no respect.
>>
>>93647043
Speaking of commies... Did anyone work for Anarchy
>>
>>93645217
It was a weird fucking year
>>
>>93647250
No, but I heard about that brat. Just some dumb teenager trying to look cool and act tough. Not surprised at all that he didn't go very far. He's probably being someone's bitch right now.
>>
>>93645329
Same place as vampires,plant monsters,and zombies come from. I just don't think about it and think that there's some cosmic force that hates Gotham
>>
>>93647295
Gotham has a lot of weird years that are promptly forgotten about
>>
>>93647187
Well that spoiled brat saw his parents murdered in front of him
>>
I'm thinking of starting up one of those ancillary services to the underworld; that's where the most money is with the least hassle, in my opinion. The Broker, the Carpenter, the Crime Doctor... Those guys barely EVER have to deal with the Bat. I got a few chop shops, some connections for not exactly street legal parts, and a passion for hotrodding and mechanics, so I was thinking something in that direction; modern age, everybody needs a car, right? Even the supervillains? Probably about time for custom cars to come back into vogue; maybe not, like, that awful contraption Joker used to drive with his face on it, but... Eh. Anyway.

I'm gettin' stuck on a street name. I was thinkin' about Roadrunner, but that's apparently already taken. Maybe something like... The Roadster? The Wheelman? The Road Agent? I dunno.
>>
>>93647330
I honestly wouldn't be surprised, if entire galaxy or whole universe hate Gotham.
>>
Alright, I got an idea.
LET'S RUIN BRUCE WAYNE'S LEGACY THROUGH RAIDS AND RUMORS.
It's gonna be Shia Labeouf 2.0, it'll be great.
>>
>>93647435
How about "Hot Rod"? Or maybe you'll want a more simple one like "The Wrench".
Oh! Oh! How about "Motor"?
>>
>>93647529
Hm. I kind of like the "The" thing going.

....The Motorhead?

Fuck, I miss Lemmy.
>>
>>93647431
So what? Friend of mine saw the same thing, and many other people too.
And no one of them get such treatment as Bruce Fucking Wayne. I bet people stand in line to be his guardians just for money that comes with it.
You know what? Fuck him! I rob his fancy mansion. That thing is so huge, i bet he doesn't even notice me.
>>
>>93647469
I think all this shit happens here because the Bat is a terrible super hero. I mean, do you ever hear about half the stuff that goes on in this turdpile of a city ever happening anywhere else?
Metropolis only has to deal with an alien attack or two every couple of months, and the blue boyscout is always around to make sure no-one gets hurt.
Central City has their Rogues, but they're pretty much just thugs like us with more advanced tech, so nothing too crazy or too violent.
And Coast City, God, I can't even imagine how life is there. Nothing ever happens in that place.
The closest I can think as a comparison is Blüdhaven, but Nightwing seems to be actually competent at his job, all things considered.
>>
>>93647508
Guy named Hush try that. Not go well.
>>
>>93647696
I wouldn't recommend that. With the money the guy has, his mansion's probably got a better security system than the fucking White House.
>>
>>93647696
Have you ever seen Alfred and Wayne in public they act like father and son. Dude Alfred is a true father figure. Have
>>
>>93647922
a-anon?
>>
>>93647922
Poor fucker. Looks like he spoke too much.
>>
>>93647922
Be honest... Would you be proud of spoiled person like Bruce Wayne? His father was great man, surgeon. And now Bruce just spend family fortune on girls, cars and alcohol.
>>
>>93648077
Probably MI6 got him
>>
>>93647922
I've seen a few people snatched off the streets in my time but this is the first I've ever seen someone grabbed off the internet.
>>
>>93614454
>Matches
>Batches
>Bat
>>
>>93648085
ya know, I might not read much but one time I was workin' for the Penguin at the Iceberg lounge and Wayne was there. I don't think I saw him drink a single glass of booze
>>
>>93648085
While Bruce is a fuck boi and I'm convinced his wards are his bastards; he has done some good with his money. He invested money into the narrows,gave the justice League a watchtower and made Batman Inc so other countries can have a vigilante to clean up crime.

He could have turned out worst like Jeremiah Arkham or good ol Tommy Elliot
>>
>>93648134
Don't tell me we got another new freak now with internet powers or something. I Thought at least there I can relax from this shit
>>
>>93644027
We all know the Penguin can't type correctly with his flippers. Fuck off, Larper.
>>
Why hasnt someone shot Batman in the face yet
Half of it is sticking out, surely somebody wouldve landed a shot on there eventually.
>>
>>93648150
I don't ever drink anything at the Iceberg Lounge either.
>>
>>93648231
He's been shot several times.

Do you think the Batman is just one guy?
>>
>>93648173
>gave the justice League a watchtower and made Batman Inc
Like it's a good thing. He deserve a bullet for the last one!
>>
>>93648150
every time i see him, he's drinking a glass of champagne. man REALLY likes his bubbly.
>>
>>93648150
Heh. Fucker probably thinks he's above the Penguin, and wouldn't soil his thousand dollar lip gloss with a drink served at a place ran by a "criminal"...
>>
>>93648306
Yeah but come on, champagne isn't strong shit. I think he's faking it
>>
>>93648231
i actually tried to do that once, but then some kinda plastic armor popped out when i pulled th trigger. i honestly think he leaves it open to mock us.
>>
>>93648231
>Why hasnt someone shot Batman in the face yet
Like that can kill vampire or a robot.
>>
>>93648231
Good luck getting a clean shot on the Batman's fucking mouth. Besides, there's probably like a bulletproof glass layer over that area anyway.
>>
>>93648319
>champagne isn't strong shit
You think he need much? I bet he get already drunk after third or even second
>>
>>93648368
You fucks don't understand yet what Batman is? Yo I saw him. He's like a creature of the shadows. Not a fuckin' vampire
>>
>>93648443
Vampires are creatures of the shadows too, genius.
>>
>>93648443
Then why he din't call himself Shadow then. He is a vampire or a robot
>>
>>93648507
>>93648514
He don't call himself batman though, he calls himself the night. It's like you've never seen him
>>
>>93648421
Yeah, I used to bodyguard for this rich asshole, he was invited to Wayne's parties all the time, it doesn't take much for Wayne to get piss drunk and drive away all his guests lemme tell ya.
>>
>>93648421
I'd like to see the Wayne boy drinking Vodka. He'd probably pass out and piss his pants after the first gulp.
>>
>>93648308
I heard Penguin sometimes likes to get people drunk, hook them up with his "escorts", then blackmail 'em with pics of the weird shit that happens. Brucey Boy is just smarter than he lets on, I think. I respect that, actually.
>>
>>93648533
I've been taken out by the bat three times now and I still ain't ever seen 'im.
>>
>>93648560
As if he doesn't do kinky shit with his own escorts too. He looks like the kind of guy who would have a BDSM dungeon somewhere inside his mansion.
>>
>>93648549
You totally need to watch Wayne drank compilation on YouTube. It is hilarious!
>>
>>93648666
Yeah, but he probably doesn't leak the pictures onto the internet if he doesn't give the Penguin favors or shares or the good china or whateverthefuck, you fuckin' dip.
>>
>>93648695
'Drunk Wayne' and 'Wayne Ski injuries' are great for for a laugh.
>>
>>93648770
God, those Ski ones always get me whenever someone puts them in YLYL compilation threads! Specially the ones when people manage to sneak in pics of the aftermath.
>>
>>93648931
I don't know... It's always look fake-ish for me. Even drunk people can't be that stupid
>>
>>93648931
I bet Wayne do it for the attention and sympathy, dead parents doesn't enough already
>>
The few jobs I pulled for the League of Assassins worked out fine. Surprisingly they have a really good insurance plan and a new company resort "Earth Reborn" in the works. Mr. al Ghul really knows his stuff that's for sure.
>>
>>93649377
Didn't his daughter ride batman's dick?
>>
>>93649466
That's the scuttlebutt, but no one wants Cheshire, Merlyn, or Lady Shiva busting down the doors. I even heard the new robin is her kid. The Boss wants us to use the kid gloves around that Robin
Thread posts: 524
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.