[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gunnerkrigg Court

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 00001852.jpg (155KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00001852.jpg
155KB, 600x849px
>What now.
http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/
>>
>>93610996
Boxbot?
Diego's head in a jar?
Anthony?
That woman from Cardiff?
>>
>>93611277
Beth
>>
>>93611277
Anthony's my bet, but I'm not 100% on the lore
>>
>>93611277
Anthony was my initial instinct.
>>
>>93611340
>>93611354
Am I missing a connection or what's the logic on this one? Has he ever mentioned the Shadow Men or been seen with the symbol? Or mentioned the bridge between organic and artificial or something?
>>
>>93611401
He's a medical doctor so he probably understands the biorobot Kat is making reasonably well.

It will also score drama points as Kat hates his guts.
>>
>>93611401
I see two connections:
having a prosthetic hand and maybe wanting a better one
maybe still obsessed with resurrecting his dead wife in some form
and what >>93611416 wrote
>>
>>93611401
No explicit connection, but they both work in the shadows of the court.
And I'd assume that the shadow men's rain maker is somehow related to the omega device.
>>
File: jonesface.gif (192KB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
jonesface.gif
192KB, 400x223px
>>93611277
Who would surely have enough Court connections to be involved with the Shadow Men?
Who would have known Juliette and Arthur, even when they were kids?
Who would also have an interest in body transference so she can engage in sexy times?
>>
>>93611583
>Jones
>having interests
>>
>>93611592
Jones and Eagleman are pretty clearly in a romantic relationship.
>>
>>93611583
I'm pretty sure she has the proper anatomy already
>>
>>93611277
Anthony would make sense, but I'm hoping it's Diego's head in a Jar.
Complete with mechanical spider legs.
>>
It could be Anthony for the reasons already stated.
The vague 'they' could mean it's a robot or other gender-non-defined entity...or it could just be to infuriate the readers, because otherwise it seems unlikely 'they' would be used to describe a person who has a clear gender.
Paz seems to know a lot about the biological side of things (though she's more concerned with animals, I guess).
Anja is a romantic soul, and it would be an excuse for 'mum 'n me' hijinks. It IS her old workshop, remember.
>>
>>93610996
ooooooh shit it's Tony isn't it?
>>
>>93611629
No phallic object in the entire court is strong enough to part it.
>>
>>93612314
That's right.
Only the tender ministrations of Kat's tongue can make her climax.
>>
>>93610996
I want to marry Juliette!
>>
Does the last panel time skip imply that Tony has been working there with Kat for a few days or they're waiting for Tony to show up?
>>
This comic fucking sucks
>>
File: Hello Kat.png (24KB, 146x144px) Image search: [Google]
Hello Kat.png
24KB, 146x144px
>Nobody guessing right.
>>
>>93612759
three nights and three days
>messianic
>>93612943
I was thinking Jack's father
>>
>>93612491
If you're not a robot, then she has no interest in you
>>
>>93612943
Remember his hot ass girlfriend?
>>
>>93612314
Except Boxbot.
And, Boxbot being Boxbot, it was terrible.
>>
>>93610996
so this makes it quite clear that she's tricking Kat into working for the shadowmen doesn't it?
>>93611277
Kat's mom
>>
>>93613634
>>93611834
I'd love to see Anja and Kat bonding and Anja talking with her cute perfect daughter about how cute and perfect she is and about lesbian stuff.
And maybe some lesbian mother/daughter fun times.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.