[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO OPTIMUS!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 363
Thread images: 61

File: IMG_6583.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6583.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
NO OPTIMUS!
>>
Optimus did nothing wrong.
>>
>>93608371
a true hero
>>
>protagonist doing a war crime in a movie for kids
fucking michael bay
>>
Movie Optimus is a brutal son of a bitch to anyone and anything who isn't a human or Autobot.
>>
Context ?
>>
>>93608371
GIVE ME YOUR FACE
>>
>>93610654
Optimus executing some poor sod for literally no reason
>>
Nothing unjust about executing a traitor.
>>
>>93610666
>literally no reason
Alright genius.
>>
I heard this movie was so bad that you have to go see it
>>
Does he retain his mean streak in The Last Knight? Anybody wanna share?
>>
Always double tap.
>>
>>93610654

Traitors do not deserve to live.
>>
>>93610850
Nope, all the times he's mean is when
One of the quintessons brainwash him into nemsis prime
>>
>>93610654
Optimus executes unarmed autobot
>>
>>93610850

Well he isn't in the movie for very long, but he does lay the smackdown on Megatron basically the second they encounter each other.
>>
>>93610898

Megatron kinda got shit on in Last Knight.

Grimlock tail whipped the fucker through a wall with zero hesitation and Megatron basically disappeared until the final fight.
>>
Is "I am a strong independent little Mexican girl that needs no man" girl as annoying as expected?
>>
>>93611008
Yes, but she's hardly in the movie.
>>
>>93610850

He meets his literal Maker and the first thing that comes out of his mouth is 'I WILL KILL YOU'.
>>
It's weird how much you guys hate the Transformers movies.

Sounds like you like a lot of unpopular things. I mean, I get you have to invent that kinda mentality when you (general you) are constantly reminded that the greater population is telling you you're wrong about something.

After all, what's the best part of an internet critic's review of a Transformer movie? The directly-stated (or sometimes simply implied) annoyance that everything they whined about had the rest of the audience in stitches/engaged/loving it.
>>
>>93608371
Every night the Decipticons power down, they're haunted by the fear of the monster they created.
>>
>>93610915
Don't forget Anthony Hopkins mercing him with a sniper rifle cane.
>>
>>93611128
Are you autistic?
People can have different opinions about things, that's kind of how the world works.
>>
>>93611187
Nah, Transformers was fun and good, because if it wasn't, they wouldn't have made a lot more. C'mon, it's Transformers. Giant robots punching the shit out of each other. We know we don't live in the darkest timeline, because in the darkest timeline, they would've failed.

Internet critics are at their most entertaining when they try so hard discussing a movie franchise that will inevitably prove them wrong. Even funnier when they know it, going in. Successful tent pole movie + fun-hating internet critic = best humor.
>>
>>93611008
The "Fight like a girl" bit isn't even in the movie
>>
>>93611128
Too many humans in it when I just want to watch a movie about giant robots killing and destroying other giant robots.
>>
>>93611217
>Nah, Transformers was fun and good, because if it wasn't, they wouldn't have made a lot more.
That's some weird logic
>>
File: IMG_1496.png (970KB, 1422x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1496.png
970KB, 1422x747px
>Bumblebee killed Hitler

Bay did it. The absolute madman.
>>
>>93611217
You aren't obligated to like something just because a lot of people do, you autistic fuck.
>>
>>93611249
WRONG
>>
>>93611249
That was fucking cool but it ruined the we came from space in the first movie canon
>>
>>93611249

>Tfw no cinematic multiverse so will will never have a Wonder Woman / Captain America / Transformers movie set in WW2.
>>
>>93611336
I mean they could've just left for whatever fucking reason but who the fuck cares about it at this point it's so convoluted.

Literally why would they have a tiny assassain bot?
Does he fit into some Prequel?
What about Cuba?
And the submarine autobot?
>>
>>93610654
Optimus is known for brutally and heroically massacring decepticons in gruesome fashion in the movies.
Usually this is in a fight, but at the end of dark of the moon, he rips megatrons face in half with a battle axe in response to megatron saving his life. he then proceeds to coldly execute via multiple headshots the big bad who is unarmed and begging for mercy.
>>
>>93610898
>>93610915

>Megatron and Optimus are more often than not portrayed in most TF works as being equals or near equals
>he's routinely shat on in the films

Why.
>>
>>93611217
>It's popular then it MUST be good!
Fuck off Michael.
>>
>>93611438
Hey now. Optimus was disarmed before doing that to Megatron
>>
Why did Anthony Hopkins just an hero himself at the end like that?
>>
>>93611489
He wanted to go out with a bang.
>>
>>93611336
No BB was there in the Car lot. and other bots have been there for sometime.
>>
>>93608371
So what violent gore acts does Optimus do in the fifth movie?
>>
I always found it weird how Optimus can be leftist enough to rationale that humans are completely innocent and un deserving of judgement seemingly in the same capacity as animals but then will completely cut cunts heads off who are begging for mercy.

He had a chance to discuss peace or some sort of compromise with Megatron after teaming up with him to defeat Sean Connery but instead just stabbed him in the back.
>>
>>93611523
They actually toned the the gore in this one. No one even got their spine ripped out or anything.
>>
>>93611528
>"optimus! we need a truce"
>immediately disemboweled and beheaded by optimus
>>
>>93611528

>Megatron did nothing the entire movie
>sits in his depression pit during the final fight
>decides to help out
>"Optimus we should reall-"
>fucking demolished instantly
>>
IT BROKE NEW GROUND!!!!
>>
>>93611635
Everyday ends with a Tums festival! Everyday ends with a Tums festival! Everyday ends with a Tums festival! Everyday ends with a Tums festival! Everyday ends with a Tums festival! Everyday ends with a Tums festival! Everyday ends with a Tums festival! Everyday ends with a Tums festival! Everyday ends with a Tums festival! Everyday ends with a Tums festival! Everyday ends with a Tums festival! Everyday ends with a Tums festival!
>>
>>93611218

She was looking in the camera and talking to the audience, of course it fucking wasn't in the movie.
>>
>Cullen recalls auditioning for the role of the robot Optimus Prime at a casting house in Burbank, California, explaining that as he read Prime's character breakdown, he saw that it was "the opportunity of the year", and heeded his brother Larry's advice: "Peter, don't be a Hollywood hero, be a real hero. Real heroes don't yell and act tough; they are tough enough to be gentle, so control yourself."
>>
>>93611677
AT-AT AT-AT AT-AT AT-AT AT-AT!!!!
>>
File: IMG_1497.jpg (235KB, 652x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1497.jpg
235KB, 652x427px
>Enrique, say hello to your wife for me!

What did Nitro Zeus mean by this?
>>
>>93611356
>Captain America
Are you suffering from a recent head injury. We had a movie where he was fighting Nazi Hydras.
>>
>>93611969
You're the one with the head injury since you didn't read what he fucking posted
>>
>>93611822
Somebody's wife got CONNED.
>>
>>93610643
>let thousands of humans die just to teach them lesson
>>
Was anyone more disturbed by the opening scene of ROTF than anything else? I mean you got deception remnants living in fear and hiding among humanity not hurting anyone, suddenly autobots and the US armed forces show up and start chasing them causing them to transform and cause all sorts of collateral damage, one of them gets sawn in half by sideswipe and Optimus brutally kills the other big guy after crippling him. Their only crime was defending themselves. Wtf Bay are you purposely trolling children who are watching this?
>>
File: OptimuskillsSentinel.webm (2MB, 960x400px) Image search: [Google]
OptimuskillsSentinel.webm
2MB, 960x400px
>>93610654
The one being killed here is Sentinel Prime, Optimus' mentor. Basically the events go:
>Sentinel and his ship crash landed on the moon a long time ago after the war on Cybertron, it was uncovered during the moon landing, but kept a secret
>The ship was carrying some devices named pillars
>Optimus finds out humans lied to him about Sentinel and the ship, gets pissed off, and goes there to uncover him
>Sentinel is brought back to earth, where he and Optimus do some reconciling
>About halfway through the movie, turns out Sentinel made a deal with Megatron to keep Cybertron alive after the war
>He brutally kills Ironhide and destroys the entire human headquarters, which Optimus arrives just in time to see
>Sentinel uses the pillars to open a space bridge, which allows a shit ton of decepticons to come through to Chicago, killing a massive amount of people and taking over Chicago
>His plan is to use the humans as slaves to rebuild Cybertron as he views them as worthless and inferior
>Autobots get coaxed to leave the planet in peace. They do, but are destroyed by Starscream almost as soon as they launch
>Autobots actually ejected before their ship was destroyed, and come back to try and save the humans
>Massive battle ensues, another autobot dies as well as many decepticons including Shockwave,
>Optimus fights Sentinel, ending with Optimus getting his arm ripped off and him about to be killed before Megatron intervenes
(Sentinel has been treating Megatron like shit the whole movie despite them working together)
Megatron beats Sentinel due to element of surprise, asks Optimus for a truce. Optimus declines and rips Megatrons head and spine out of his body with his axe
>That leads to this scene, where Optimus kills Sentinel with Megatrons gun, uttering the words: "You didn't betray me, you betrayed yourself"

There, now you know the context and the plot of the third movie. Megatron and Sentinel both deserved to die, despite what some people claim
>>
File: me and the bae.png (363KB, 839x462px) Image search: [Google]
me and the bae.png
363KB, 839x462px
>>93608371
Posting best Sentinel and his bitch, don't mind me.
>>
File: Nosurvivors.webm (3MB, 900x374px) Image search: [Google]
Nosurvivors.webm
3MB, 900x374px
>>93612265
>Decepticon sympathizers
>>
1 > 3 > 4 > 2
>>
>>93612350
Bayverse Megatron is just prioritizing Cybertron over Earth, really, since Optimus is a humanboo.
Doesn't he also have a bunch of baby decepticons that just end up dying because because Prime kills him?

I guess it's just to make it seem more of a "grey morality" thing between the cons and bots.
>>
>>93612350
optimus still bad ass as fuck, i haven't seen a movie since 2
>>
>>93612404

Good point. What the hell were those hatchlings in 2? And it looks like the dinobots can reproduce as well in The Last Knight since we had baby dinobots running around.
>>
File: playbots.jpg (37KB, 792x368px) Image search: [Google]
playbots.jpg
37KB, 792x368px
>>93612466
>bay sweating nervously, hiding his mpreg transfomer fanfics
>"T-they were assembled you guiz l-li-like in the c-cartoon"
>"Robots can't have babies, that would be g-gay, ha ha ha..."
>>
File: betrayed.png (349KB, 382x481px) Image search: [Google]
betrayed.png
349KB, 382x481px
>>93612466
>>93612404
>Optimus murders the single mother who just saved his life in cold blood when he offers peace between their factions, dooming his many children to a slow death by starvation and keeping their war going
>>
File: OptimusCrime.webm (3MB, 1000x416px) Image search: [Google]
OptimusCrime.webm
3MB, 1000x416px
>>93612520
Rule of thumb: Don't fucking push Optimus Prime to the breaking point
>>
>>93612518
Bay loves his Megatron/Starscream mechpreg fanfic. They practically look domestic looking after all their little deceptipeepers.
>>
Fucking decepticucks get out REEEEEEEE
>>
File: IMG_1498.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1498.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
Was anybody laughing at Frozen Optimus at the beginning of Last Knight? So he flies off to space at the end of AOE to find his creators but runs out of fuel before he can even exit the solar system? Lol.
>>
>>93608371

Nooptimus
>>
>>93612404
>>93612466
Besides the Barricade jokes I'm really a fan of this whole unintentional "Optimus was the villain all along" bit the movieverse has been ignorant about.
>>
>>93612570
>and we'll go sailing no more
>>
File: 27584743575_87618e7df5_o.jpg (588KB, 1500x800px) Image search: [Google]
27584743575_87618e7df5_o.jpg
588KB, 1500x800px
So this guy right?

What's his endgame?
>>
>>93612637
To punish and enslave. It's written right on his ass.
>>
>>93612570
>but runs out of fuel before he can even exit the solar system
Doubt it. Pretty sure he travelled far first to hide the seed before reaching Cybertron.
>>
What is with people thinking Optimus was ever some kind of superman level non-killer, and that Michael Bay was making him something he wasn't in the movies?

Wasn't it in the first episode of the first series where Optimus is mocking Megatron for begging for mercy? Optimus would have been killing left and right in all of his media if he wasn't a product of the 80s.
>>
PRIME OF MURDER
>>
File: safhdth.png (218KB, 540x309px) Image search: [Google]
safhdth.png
218KB, 540x309px
>>93612697
Well that's just... PRIME
>>
>>93612658

Fuck I forgot about The Seed, but then again so did Bay.
>>
>>93612687
Either parroting popular opinion or ignorant of how saturday morning cartoons were.

Eitherway a legit concern was that the killing in Transformers were a bit too personal and macabre. Ripping skulls off, axing the face for a decapitation, punching someone's spark out, etc. Granted this wasn't just Optimus but it's rather funny that the Autobots have done far worse in glorious display of bloodshed than the Decepticons, whom the worst they did was Megs ripping Jazz in two, the rest were execution gunshots.
>>
>>93612687
>What is with people thinking Optimus was ever some kind of superman level non-killer, and that Michael Bay was making him something he wasn't in the movies?
Because in Gen 1, the lore was that Autobots were civilian droids and Deceptacons were military droids. That it was originally the case that Autobots were not as good at fighting but the whole point is that they were not built to kill. That they were able to be trusted because they were created with a peaceful origin.

Now that is just the cartoons, and obviously the Bay films are a separate universe. But it is still unsettling to see Autobots enjoying combat too much.
>>
>>93612534
I bet in someone's mind this scene is a good as Optimus' arrival scene in the '84 TF the Movie.
that person would be wrong.
>>
>>93612785
That's a fair point, and I can see how the gratuitousness of the killings could give people pause. This is just the first time I've heard that contention rather than non-ironic versions of >>93612697

Thanks anon
>>
>>93612687
I think it's the way Optimus does kill his opponents. Like tearing off the Fallen's face and then ripping his heart out only to crush it right before his eyes. That's some Mortal Kombat levels of execution.
>>
>>93612814
Well it had explosions out of the ass so in a technical standpoint it was worse.

If I were actively comparing this and the 84 iconic scene I'd be laughing because I'd imagine G1 Prime doing a front roll when Megs would say "PRIME!" and then just sucker punch with knuckle dusters spelling "FREEDOM" transforming on his fist in Megs's gut for a final blow
>>
>>93610321
>>93610666
it's literally just the old G1 movie scene played out without Hot Rod getting in the way
>>
>>93612814
>>93612843
>>
>>93610666
>some poor sod
>literally no reason
You can't fool me Satan
>>
File: time to find out..png (2MB, 1088x744px) Image search: [Google]
time to find out..png
2MB, 1088x744px
>>93612861
Actually it's almost like roll switching

>Optimus is Megatron, Megatron is Hot Rod, Sentinel is Optimus
>Bay Optimus saying "Please" might as well be a plead for mercy for a merciless killer
>Bay Megatron bursts into the scene and prevents Sentinel from delivering the final kill

The only difference is that Bay Optimus then single-handedly (literally) does both of them in. I absolutely loved it when the music stopped like he fucking snapped.
>>
>>93612687
>What is with people thinking Optimus was ever some kind of superman level non-killer, and that Michael Bay was making him something he wasn't in the movies?
because Bayverse Optimus is a deranged maniac like John Rambo when he's supposed to be a Gary Cooper/John Wayne cowboy sheriff type protagonist that adheres to a strict rigid moral code when engaging his enemies.

Michael Bay's Optimus would never once consider settling the War with Megatron in a 1 on 1 fist fight in accordance with the ancient laws of Cybertron... much less the half dozen times G1 Optimus goes for it. (all while knowing full well Megatron will likely be cheating his ass off the entire time)

This is Optimus Primes most iconic character trait and to be so edgy as to dismiss this as negligible in favor of carnage and spectacle is to completely fail at understanding Prime.
>But it made money so that's wrong
>>
>>93612808
I prefer the way Animated and Prime dealt with the origin of the Autobots and the Decepticons.

In both series, the Autobots were the ruling political class that comprised of most of the middle and upper classes while the Decepticons were largely lower class miners and workers fighting against the corrupt Autobot system.

Megatron, as the miner turned gladiator turned politician, attracts a lot of sincere followers as well as thugs and criminals and other outcasts that deserve to be outcast, and the political movement turns into an all out war.

It puts just enough ambiguity into the war to make it interesting. The Autobots are defending and fighting for a system that, while definitely corrupt, is more good than bad while the Decepticons are fighting against injustice (some real, some perceived) in the system. Megatron becomes someone who started with a legitimate point but quickly falls to the same kinds of evil that the ruling Autobots did, mainly the lust for power.

Thus most Autobots are good and most Decepticons are bad, but a few on each side are the reverse, being Autobots taking advantage of their higher class or honest to goodness freedom fighters. Optimus is a good guy defending a flawed but working system while Megatron is correct in his criticism but hypocritical from his own tyranny.
>>
>>93613044
TFP basically took the IDW concept and simplified it. Personally I do like the twist they did with "Decepticon" and instead treating it as a movement that reminds the bots that they "shall be deceived no longer".

Bayformers is like a post-apocalyptic scenario where the Autobots and Decepticons drained the planet of its resources and caused it to implode, making the generically evil Decepticons seem like the chaotic neutral in reviving their race and correcting their mistakes and the Autobots trying to stop them from murdering a million for their mistakes. In text, this is pretty great stuff but in the movies it's more of an unintentional oversight.
>>
>>93613071
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hckmtBDBmvQ

these hatchlings are dead now.
>>
>>93611249
No, but this did. http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Watch_that_killed_Hitler
>>
>>93608371
*autistic laughter*
>>
>>93612265
Decepticons go home.
>>
>>93608371
Omae wa mou shindeiru.
>>
>>93611217
See, this is how you shit post.
>>
>>93611008
Yes, she and this one nasa jew were fucking annoying.
>>
>>93610744
Thats what all the Bayformers are. It's truly amazing how one man can have such disregard for his craft. These movies need to be studied in film school as an example of what not to do.

Look I get that Bay is only in it for models and money but for fucks sake man have some pride in your work.
>>
>>93611128
The only people who unironically like these movies are underages and chinks.

They're bad movies period. They're not even that popular here. These movies only stay afloat because China loves them. You know something is bad when even Amerifats dont want them.
>>
>>93611217
>Nah, Transformers was fun and good, because if it wasn't, they wouldn't have made a lot more.

China is literally the only reason why these movies exist.
>>
>>93613557
Nah there's a following for the movies the same way Resident Evil (Alice) stayed afloat for 8 sequels in a row, and that there's the collectors for the movie line. Also China's not to blame because China only got the Bayformers popularity during AoE. The other movies are mostly a collection from international as a whole. China denounced TLK a week ago.
>>
>>93612570
Optimus is a fucking idiot. I dont know why people follow him in these movies(Yes I get it, Bayformers). He constantly makes the worse decisions and rages like a lunatic. The only thing he has going for him is a deep voice.
>>
>>93613557
>They're bad movies period. They're not even that popular here. These movies only stay afloat because China loves them. You know something is bad when even Amerifats dont want them.
And really, the only reason the film works in China is because most of the bad script is disguised by translation vagueness. The Chinese can barely understand the shallow plot and acting because of lost context, so they could instead just enjoy the explosions.
>>
>>93613626
nah because China appeared in ROTF and AoE and was very much advertised there as such.

Any other film in the series and it's lower than expected.
>>
>>93613617
because prior to AoE he was the most controversial hero for letting humans die so they can launch a surprise attack against the Decepticons. If anything he's less of a lunatic and more of a sociopath. A looney would just be Frenzy in definition.
>>
File: tumblr_oocbxzDbB71v2lbnko1_500.gif (2MB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oocbxzDbB71v2lbnko1_500.gif
2MB, 500x263px
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHO I AM?!
>>
>>93611822
"Two versions of film saw release, with altered dialogue for several robots. Nitro Zeus not only had alternate dialogue in his release scene (replacing his line "I know where you live, Enrique, say hello to you wife for me!" with "By the way Enrique, Chad's sleeping with your wife.") but was voiced throughout the film by Steven Barr rather than John DiMaggio, leading to a completely different delivery of his lines."
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Nitro_Zeus
>Enrique gets cucked by a Chad.
>>
>>93614581
the whole "Chad" line doesn't really mesh with Enrique flipping NZ off though.

Unless he know's Chad couldn't have done it.
>>
>>93614644
Or he knows a guy named Chad whom Enrique's pissed about for reasons unrelated to his wife, like a work-related Chad.
>>
>>93612404
They were dying because the Fallen was feeding off of their Energon. After he died the hatchlings grew to become the sleeper army on the Moon that attacks Earth via Space Bridge.
>>
File: IMG_1499.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1499.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
Looks like Optimus mother's name was also Martha
>>
>>93610744
> Disjointed, short, pointless set-pieces

> Lazy caricatures and walking cliches instead of characters

> Incoherent plot and inconsistent with what went before
>>
>>93611682
Cullen was not happy with AoE and I think hates this shit now.
>>
>>93611822
> Ywn see a film where Nitro Zeus cucks human men by CONNING their wives and girlfriends
>>
>>93614025
I AM OPTIMUS PRIME
I AM OPTIMUS PRIME
I AM OPTIMUS PRIME
I AM OPTIMUS PRIME
>>
File: IMG_1501.jpg (29KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1501.jpg
29KB, 470x313px
>Scene with Megatron negotiating with a bunch of Asian lawyers (complete with desk and laptops) to get his decepticon pals released from prison because he kidnapped a CIA (lol) agent or two

>No not a special transformer prison but a goddamn state prison where they hangout with human inmates and talk like niggers and have suicide squad intros

What the fuck did I just watch.
>>
File: MMP1_Gavel_bang.jpg (93KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
MMP1_Gavel_bang.jpg
93KB, 600x456px
>>93615747
sounds like a typical g1 episode
>>
>>93615411
So basically it's live-action G1.
>>
>>93611438
>That scene in TLK when he just fucking kicked him out of the ship
>>
>>93615747
That scene was so bad it wrapped around and became genius.
>>
File: KWrB7XX9.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
KWrB7XX9.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
I really like Bayformers
>>
>>93615747

>Megatron, supreme military leader of the winning faction in the cybertronian civil war

>resorting to rolling with a bunch of decepticon gang bangers
>>
>>93610915
>No Dinobots in the last fight
>No "Autobots, roll out"
As much as the movie pissed me off, this was criminal
>>
>>93616093
Decepticons have always pretty much been a big gang, they're brutal and warlike and their hierarchy is dependent on nothing other than who has the most ruthless reputation, and the stuff to back it up
>>
>>93611336
The history shit was the most interesting stuff in the movie, other than Laura Haddock's tits. But besides that, the movie sucked.
>>
>>93615747
>>No not a special transformer prison but a goddamn state prison where they hangout with human inmates and talk like niggers and have suicide squad intros
That sounds cool actually
>>
>>93615962
>>93615994
You don't understand the people who get mad at these movies for not being like G1 have either never watched or don't accurately remember G1
>>
>>93616033
Same but only 1 & 3 and a bunch of scenes from 4. 2 and 5 are unredeemable garbage
>>
Why do the Decepticons act like heroes more than the Autobots? Every time the autobots appear, there's almost always one ready to blow off another autobot's head or kill the human character.
>>
>>93616019
remember when Megatron was suppose to be the biggest baddest fucking Transformer that made everyone shit themselves with how fucking brutal and strong he was?
>>
>>93616618
oh i know.

people flipping over the king arthur premise yet never knowing about the knights and sorcerers episode of the g1 cartoon is a baffling thing.
>>
~~things~~ right
>>
>>93616719
an experimented on, low on energon and probably have missing parts megatron kicked more ass than his upgraded forms (except for DOTM).
>>
>>93616773
the 3rd one was just 3 old episodes wrapped into 1 movie
>>
>>93608371
Literally fucking executed him
>>
GIVE ME YOUR FAEC
>>
If I didn't like the movie but want to see giant robots punch each other with occasional titties, should I watch 3 and 4? I also think the dinobots are pretty cool
>>
>>93616093
His inner circle is dead. He has to work with what he's got.
>>
>>93616674
Like I said before on >>93613044 , the Autobots were the establishment on Cybertron when Megatron rose to power and created/took control of the Decepticons. Now while their society was functioning, it was corrupt and didn't serve everyone's needs. Political rhetoric from someone as power hungry and full of rage as Megatron quickly turned the Decepticons into the violent force they are now.

Basically the Decepticons have good ideas but express them terribly- through violence, while the Autobots have bad ideas but express them well- a society that while not fair for everyone still managed to function.

Cybertron would not have lasted under Autobot rule even without Megatron. Some bot would have rose to the occasion and demanded/implemented change eventually. Everyone was just unlucky that that bot was the charismatic but violent Megatron.
>>
>>93617458
>His inner circle is dead. He has to work with what he's got.
It's just what happened when Megatron was not allowed to win. After multiple losses you start to wonder why he was so feared. The side effect of bad guys losing too many times is that you stop seeing them as actual threats.
>>
>>93615317
This one actually worked, though. Bumblebee is well-established as Optimus' surrogate son in the movies.
>>
>Superman kills a genocidal madman with almost his exact powers but possibly stronger in order to save the lives of innocent humans.
>MAN OF MURDER
>Optimus nonchalantly kills and mutilates all those who aggravate him, even when they beg for mercy or suggest a truce.
>No one complains
>>
>>93617322
I wouldn't reconmend watching any of them but I guess the last hour of 3 if you want to just see robot fights.

The dinobots dont appear until the last 20 mins of 4 and they do nothing.
>>
>>93610643
>>93612134
>executes Sentinel Prime, who is definitely an Autobot, albeit a dickface one
>>
>>93617941
>>Optimus nonchalantly kills and mutilates all those who aggravate him, even when they beg for mercy or suggest a truce.
>>No one complains
Are you blind? How did you manage to post without the capacity to read?
>>
>>93617941
considering the last optimus who decided to pause when his enemy was begging for a truce, it's just being savvy.
>>
>>93612785
Nobody complained about Optimus killing Bonecrusher in the first movie, because they had established via that sweet bus kill that was in all the trailers that that BC was a threat that needed to be put down. The thing is, Bay's a nut, so he bisected and blew up an actual bus for that scene. Which is expensive. In the sequels, the budget is way bigger, so the Autobots cause just as if not more collateral damage, and they all end up looking like sociopathic robots who don't understand that VEHICLES AND BUILDINGS HAVE SOFT SQUISHY PEOPLE IN THEM.
>>
>>93616033
You can go ahead and like it, I just feel disappointed that a Transformers movieverse turned out like it did
>>
>>93618423
question: if the next movie is just full of bots (no humans, no animals, not even set on earth), does it count as a live-action movie or just a cgi animated movie?

same models, just nothing real on-screen.
>>
>>93618220
I wonder how quickly G1 would've ended with Murdermus Prime
>>
>>93617948
>The dinobots dont appear until the last 20 mins of 4 and they do nothing.
How is that allowed
>>
File: Masquerade_as_i_preducted.jpg (57KB, 482x354px) Image search: [Google]
Masquerade_as_i_preducted.jpg
57KB, 482x354px
>>93618599
not exactly sure but they wouldn't have bothered putting the stunticons in jail, that's for sure
>>
>>93618315
>so the Autobots cause just as if not more collateral damage

That's factually incorrect.
>>
>>93618628
They actually tear apart all the enemies and rampage through the streets.
>>
>>93618750
true.

it's more of people are expecting they would be used in the movie more.
>>
File: 1493103708814.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1493103708814.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>The scene where Megatron holds Star screams head like Hamlet
>>
>>93618733
Fuck you, I remember a scene in DoTM where Ironhide ends a stand-off with Decepticons by gratuitously throwing them into a hardware store before blowing them up. In AoE, Bumblebee just fucking grapples boats out of the Chicago River to use as weapons/bullet shields. That store, those boats were somebody's livelihood, man. Some guy was probably fuckin' napping in them. Not to mention all the gratuitous destruction and traffic accidents they cause in the highway chase scenes of both.
>>
>>93612350
>that fucking blood splatter
>>
File: hound.jpg (832KB, 1476x2048px) Image search: [Google]
hound.jpg
832KB, 1476x2048px
>You're a good dad Cade. Hell, mine never called me.
>Sure, take a trip to the front lines, what do I know about parenting.
>I don't have enough ammo for that thing.
>Time to get down with the Hound
Hound is best boy.
>>
>>93611128

The fact that each movie makes less money is glorious.
>>
>>93612377
i believe the movies would be so much better if it wasn't for all those stupid explsions
>>
File: 1467015107727.png (77KB, 278x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467015107727.png
77KB, 278x200px
>>93620722
He's right you know
>>
>>93620819
Hound is ten pounds of personality in a five pound bag.
>>
>>93620722
This, there's always a scene where the autobots stop giving a shit about causing mess or considering the possibility of hurting innocents in these movies. Optimus was full on out for fucking blood in AoE wanting to full on kill humans. You've all defended the fucking planet from the Decepticons trying to revive theirs 3 times already and now you wanna fucking quit.
>>
>>93608371
This whole movie series is insane
It starts out with
>Giant robot some are good some bad woah explosions woah the military
Then
>Alien muhfucka fucking space travel and shit nigguh fuck Megatron
Then
>Oops they've been here since the moon landing and probably before that too lol everyone's dead oh shit Megatron
Then
>I AM BUFF SCIENTIST MAN I GO SAVE WORLD NOW TRANSFORMERS NOW SHAPESHIFT LIKE LIQUIDS NEGATING THE TRANSFORMING PART ALSO PSEUDO MEGATRON FUCK
and finally
>FUCKING UHH TRANSFORMERS WERE ALWAYS ON EARTH THE CIA AND SHIT MANG
>>93608371
Michael bays transformers would be legitimately good if they dropped the shoehorned human characters and their bullshit
I don't fucking care about mark walhberg or Shia la beouf or their stupid shitty "relatableness"
>HAHA HES A SOCIAL OUTCAST ISNT THAT LIKE SOOOOOO RELATABLE HAHA WHAT A WEIRDO
>HAHA HES AN ESTRANGED SCIENTIST MAN WHO SAYS SCIENCE THINGS AND IS AN OUTCAST EVEN THOUGH HES EXTREMELY BUFF AND DOES MORE FUCKING ACTION AND PHYSICAL THINGS THAN SCIENCE HAWHEEHAW
it's uncanny how accurate the depictions of Autobots are and the decepticons
Optimus has always been batshit insane
I don't know where the Superman no kill and only peace thing came from
>>
>>93616640
this
and imo 3 is underrated
>more coherent and intriguing plot
>optimus' trailer
>Shockwave and laserbeak
>Megatron, starscream, Soundwave desert scene
>good character moments and interactions
>megatron's master plan and the ultimate doom in a single movie
>>
I like the humans.
>>
>>93619582
For real?
>>
>>93611528
i know these movies pretty much ignore each other but in the previous movie Megatron killed him from behind
and then there's probably all the shady shit they went through during the war on Cybertron, fuck that nigga and his truce
>>
>>93616640
2 had Jetfire who was amazing, I don't know how anyone can hate it.
>>
>>93622324
Because 2 had the twins.
>>
File: Let's Roll.gif (2MB, 700x292px) Image search: [Google]
Let's Roll.gif
2MB, 700x292px
>>93622324
Jetfire and the ending fight was fucking godly.
>>
Remember when the whacky teal haired autobot was executed with no lead up
>>
>>93622324
Because there's 2 and a half hours of boring nothing before the cool bits
>>
>>93612377
I can't believe people get so mad about this scene. The point is that they're evil and killing innocent people.
>>
>>93622451
Optimus took on a lot of extra mass in that scene. He kinda looked fat when it was all said and done.
>>
>>93608371
To be fair, Sentinel Prime was thinking of the greater good.
>>
>>93622451
>>93622324
My niggas. Jetfire was one of, if not the best thing of RotF.
>>
>>93621754
Yep, when he and the deciptivons raid the junk yard.
>>
>>93622324
People hate it because of literally the entire rest of the film. A pile of shit with a diamond in it is still a pile of shit.
>>
>>93611528
Come on, Megatron would have restarted the war if given the chance and his "truce" was probably just to give him a chance to consolidate his forces. You need to remember that all the transformers begging for mercy in the movies did a bunch of evil shit and probably would have immediately backstabbed Prime if given the chance.
>>
>>93621242
bay freaking doubles down and just crossovers with the fast and furious movies.
>>
>>93624781
I dunno man, if someone handed me a turd with a diamond in it I'd be pretty happy.
>>
>>93622324
because the rest was the twins going NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA and Shia Lebouf screaming at everything.
>>
>>93625267
two child soldiers (by cybertronian standards) get fascinated with gangsta culture.

i guess peopled liked it better when they literally have to limit their new bots to bare minimum operating parameters like in the IDW comics.
>>
Why did Megatron have to suffer so much in this movie it's sad to see how far he's fallen
>>
File: HA HA HA.png (71KB, 234x131px) Image search: [Google]
HA HA HA.png
71KB, 234x131px
>>93612570
I was. What did he think would happen, flying into space in a random direction and with no idea where he's going?
>>
>>93622371
>>93625267
The twins- what was it, Skids and Mudflap? I don't remember them being THAT bad. I was more annoyed by Shia's human friend.
>>
File: Megatron fem 7.jpg (105KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
Megatron fem 7.jpg
105KB, 500x562px
>want to save your race and home planet, but Optimus Prime is there to stop you at every turn
>>
>>93625699
They weren't. People just didn't get the joke.

I didn't mind Leo all that much either. Honestly, the only human side character that was a bit much for me was Deep Wang.
>>
>>93625773
>rule 63 AND humanizations

Double the cancer in half the post. Impressive.
>>
>>93625699
not bad, just people calling "racist!"
>>
>>93623865
I have literally never seen anybody get mad about that scene.

In fact, I don't think I've ever seen anybody discuss that scene AT ALL, until now.
>>
>>93612570
>Optimus... never returned to earth
>eventually... he stopped thinking...
>roundabot starts playing
>>
>>93617913
Okay I know BvS is like the punching bag around here, but I think saying Transformers did it better, is a bit too far
>>
>>93626624
It's true.
>>
>>93612887
No, actually its like what he said. Optimus was gearing up to finish off Megatron in the 86 movie.
>>
>>93610654
Optimus murdered a helpless Leonard Nemoy after he had already been disabled and surrendered
>>
>>93626927
If you were in Optimus' shoes you would have blown that fucker away
>>
>>93626927
Xehanort did nothing wrong
>>
File: transformers-last-knight-poster.jpg (100KB, 620x315px) Image search: [Google]
transformers-last-knight-poster.jpg
100KB, 620x315px
I had rather enjoyed Bayformers up until the Last Knight. The biggest reason i even paid to see it was because Optimus Prime was turning evil. Like the movie advertised itself with Optimus and his ominous purple eyes so fucking much. Then in the actual movie, they pull a BvS MARTHA with it Bee's voice and suddenly hes good again? Bullshit . What a wasted ass opportunity
>>
>Bay: It’s not a message that I ever intend to convey in words. Transformers: The Last Knight is a nonverbal experience; out of two hours and twenty-nine minutes of film, there are only a little less than forty minutes of dialog. I tried to create a visual experience, one that bypasses verbalized pigeonholing and directly penetrates the subconscious with an emotional and philosophic content. To convolute McLuhan, in Transformers: The Last Knight the message is the medium. I intended the film to be an intensely subjective experience that reaches the viewer at an inner level of consciousness, just as music does; to “explain” a Beethoven symphony would be to emasculate it by creating an artificial barrier between conception and appreciation. You’re free to speculate as you wish about the philosophical and allegorical meaning of the film—and such speculation is indication that it has succeeded in gripping the audience at a very deep level—but I don’t want to spell out a verbal road map for Transformers: The Last Knight that every viewer will feel obligated to pursue or fear he’s missed the point. I think that if Transformers: The Last Knight succeeds at all, it is in reaching a wide spectrum of people who would not often give a thought to man’s destiny, his role in the cosmos and his relationship to higher forms of life. But even in the case of someone who is highly intelligent, certain ideas found in Transformers: The Last Knight would, if presented as abstractions, fall rather lifelessly and be automatically assigned to pat intellectual categories; experienced a moving visual and emotional context, however, they can resonate within the deepest fibers of one’s being.

Apologize.
>>
>>93627092
>Believing they'd make Optimus permanently evil
>Specially since the only scene the trailers featured with evil Optimus was his fight with Bumblebee

Come on now.
>>
>>93627168
I know but come on. At least make it worthwhile. Like make it interesting. The autobots need to save Optimus from Quintessa or i dont know...SOMETHING. But no. It was a crock of shit
>>
>>93627135
>there are only a little less than forty minutes of dialog
Twenty-five of which belong to Anthony Hopkins
>>
>>93627247
Well they did have to cut 40 minutes of the movie, all of which will be on the Dvd
>>
Does anyone else miss Bayformers 1 and 2 designs? They felt like actual alien robots with human qualities. They seemed like their designs could actually work in the vehicle they transform into.
>>
File: 33562114415_c1d1cbbbca_b.jpg (35KB, 310x454px) Image search: [Google]
33562114415_c1d1cbbbca_b.jpg
35KB, 310x454px
>>93627327
Instead, what we have now is basically big metal humans. I hate how over engineered and extrememly human like they all seem now.
>>
>>93627327
What were /co/s thoughts on the first movie's designs when they first released? I wasn't around here then
>>
>>93627358
Know who hates it more than you? Toy designers.
>>
>>93627395
I wasn't on 4chan at the time, but I knew people were extra buttmad. The movie crew were getting literal death threats over it. Just watch an interview from 2007. They literally said the designs leaked online and it exploded
>>
>>93612637
god it was so funny that he got cut off in traffic in the first movie and never showed up again
>>
>>93627437
>Getting death threats

I'd expect nothing less from butthurt Geewunners
>>
>>93627466
He got killed off in a comic tie in, but clearly there are a lot of retcons going on.
>>
>>93627358
It's kinda sad how the one time he turns into a truck in the new one they don't even show him transform, it just happens offscreen.
>>
>>93627327
I definitely miss the more alien designs of the older movies. Better than the metal humans we have now. Those early designs are one of the reasons why I enjoy the first few films even to this day.

Also, in the first movie, the bot voices sounded far more robotic, which they dropped.
>>
>>93610643
He seems nice enough to Megatron
>>
>>93627466
He was supposed to return in "Revenge of the Fallen" and actually came back for "Dark of the Moon" and "The Last Knight".
>>
>>93627545
yea, that was bullshit.
>>
>>93627551
Fans complained about the alien designs, robotic voices and jobbing Autobots from the first movie and they ended up just going for the entirely opposite direction.
>>
>>93627395
I liked them, and I liked that the Autobots were more humanoid, and the 'Cons were more alien/varied in their design.
>>
>>93627545
Because there is no way it could work. The design doesn't fit the model. His new design transformed only twice on screen in the whole movie in AoE, and you can literally see parts get put away to god knows where and an overly complex part that has no place in a truck takes its place. Watch the RotF versions vs now. Its WAY better. You can literally point out every part of the truck on his body
>>
>>93625802
One had a gold tooth and they both couldn't read. Literally what could have been the joke? It was a racist stereotype.
>>
>>93627685
First Movie
>Blackout singlehandedly destroys an entire military base with ease
>Starscream cripples Bumblebee, beats both Ironhide and Ratchet, and destroys many fighter Jets before being driven away
>Brawl takes on all the humans and autobots by himself for a while and still survives a very long time
>Megatron kills Jazz like it's nothing and beats the shit out of Optimus

Fuck I miss the first movie cons
>>
File: 1.jpg (223KB, 1070x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
223KB, 1070x1500px
The "What Could Have Been" of the franchise.

Transformers (2007)

>Producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura was originally developing a "G.I. Joe" movie, which was scrapped after the American invasion on Iraq. Hasbro then recommended "Transformers" instead.

>Michael Bay initially declined to direct the movie, but was ultimately persuaded by producer Steven Spielberg.

>Early drafts featured only Sam Witwicky and Mikaela Banes. Bay added Captain William Lennox and his team to broaden the movie's audience and secure funding from the U.S. military.

>Early drafts featured Autobots Hot Rod, Wheeljack and Prowl. Bay liked the concept of a Decepticon police cruiser so much that he made Prowl into Barricade.

>Early drafts featured Decepticons Shockwave, Laserbeak, Skywarp, Blitzwing, Onslaught, Octane and Rumble.

>Later drafts featured Autobot Arcee, who was scrapped due to her diminutive size.

>Later drafts featured Decepticon Soundwave, who would transform into a helicopter, and his minion Ravage. Hasbro demanded that Soundwave's alt-form be music-related, so the helicopter became Blackout and Ravage was replaced by Scorponok. A boombox Decepticon was included, but deemed inappropriate for Soundwave and reworked into Frenzy, while Soundwave was scrapped.

>In early drafts, the Transformers didn't speak per studio demands, but writers Robert Orci and Alex Kurtzman persuaded them otherwise.

>Early drafts featured the Matrix of Leadership, but producers felt that'd confuse audiences due to the MATRIX series and the Allspark was used instead.

>Optimus would originally kill Megatron by punching the Allspark through his chest, but Spielberg felt that Sam needed to be the one to deliver the killing blow to complete his character arc.

>Megatron was originally a "Spark Cannibal", who rips out other Transformers's Sparks and consumes them to gain their strength, and that's how Jazz was meant to die, but the idea was eventually scrapped.
>>
>>93627551
>>93627685
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea? They were alien like because they ARE aliens. I take Drift and quintessa as one of the worst offenders. Its a literal face with metal flesh. Why?
>>
>>93627135
Bay is such a flaming douchebag that I want to kick his ass.
>>
File: age-of-extinction-autobots.jpg (52KB, 525x256px) Image search: [Google]
age-of-extinction-autobots.jpg
52KB, 525x256px
>>93627327
>>93627358
On the constraty, I actually really like the designs of the new autobot crew. It helps that I've always been fascinated by the realistic human faces of Japanese mecha, which a lot of the newer designs replicate. I always think of how Obari would draw robots with dashing faces. I wasn't a fan of the heads of the older movie Autobots, too angular and abstract looking, it was a really western/Hollywood type design.

I don't think the newer designs are over engineered, if anything they're a lot more streamlined. Optimus only looks complicated because eh was clearly designed independently of his alt-mode and wasn't made to turn into a truck, but the design itself is clearly more simple than that older design. Ever since DOTM, the designs have gotten sleeker. One ting I really hated about the mvoie designs when they first got revealed was how every car piece would break up intoa million parts even when it wasn't needed. Like, not one cold just have a hood chest, the car hood had to break into a bunch of parts, some parts had to angle up or down, etc. It just looked noisy.
>>
>>93627828
Eh, sounds like what we got was more or less a step sideways. Better in some respects, even.
>>
File: 2.jpg (156KB, 674x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
156KB, 674x1000px
>>93627828
>Liam Neeson was approached to voice Optimus Prime before the studio decided to bring back the character's original voice actor, Peter Cullen.

>Ewan McGregor was approached to voice Bumblebee before Mark Ryan was cast.

>Amanda Seyfried and Emma Stone auditioned for Mikaela before Megan Fox was cast.

>Michael Clarke Duncan was originally cast as Simmons' partner, Agent Stone, but had to drop out due to scheduling conflicts. He was replaced by Brian Stepanek, whereupon the character's role was severely reduced.

>John Turturro claims to have modeled agent Seymour Simmons' mannerisms on Bay. Bay disputes that, others do not.

>Barricade was supposed to get killed by Optimus right after Bonecrusher, but Bay liked him so much that he cut the scene so that Barricade could come back in the sequel.

>Lennox's buddy Jorge Fig, played by Amaury Nolasco, was supposed to die from his injuries during the battle with Scorponok, but test-audiences liked him so much that Bay cut the scene so he could be back in the sequel, yet he never did.
>>
>>93627642
thats quite the traffic jam
>>
>>93627837
I really liked the fan theory when Drift first got revealed that he was also a former decepticon in the movies, with a movie 'con monster face; he just wears a mask to hide his real face.
>>
File: 3.jpg (147KB, 674x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
147KB, 674x1000px
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)

>The movie was rushed into production due to the writers' strike despite having no script, resulting in a disjointed movie which Bay has openly renounced.

>During pre-production, Lee Tamahori volunteered to direct the movie at a lower price than Bay and aggressively lobbied for the job, even leaking his pitch on the internet to generate positive buzz for himself. It didn't.

>Bay attempted to create an elaborate misinformation campaign to prevent spoiler leaks, which failed and actually led to more leaks.

>Due to the troubled production, numerous characters and storylines were scrapped, including Autobot Springer, who transforms into a helicopter; Decepticon Tidal Wave, who transforms into an aircraft carrier; elderly Decepticon Ransack, who transforms into a WWI-era biplane; Massive Dynamics, a robotics corporation created by government to cover up the Transformers' existence; and the Fallen being trapped in a parallel dimension and only escaping in the third act.

>A longer scene featuring Devastator which was scrapped due to the complexity of Devastator's CGI rendering process, which even caused one of ILM's computers to melt down.

>Autobot Jolt was a last-minute addition to showcase the Chevrolet Volt, to the point where he is unexplainably absent for long stretches of the movie. Anthony Anderson was approached to voice him, but there was no time to even animate him speaking.

>Barricade would originally return as an Audi, but the brand refused to be associated to one of the villains. They ultimately reconsidered, and the Audi R8 was reinserted into the movie as minor villain Sideways.

>John Turturro would originally voice Jetfire, but was replaced by Mark Ryan.

>Leonard Nimoy was approached to voice the Fallen before Tony Todd was cast.

>Jonah Hill was approached for Leo Spitz before Ramon Rodriguez was cast.

>Teresa Palmer auditioned for Decepticon Alice before Isabel Lucas was cast.
>>
File: 4.jpg (8KB, 250x370px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
8KB, 250x370px
>>93627950
>In early drafts, after the Dynasty of the Primes sacrifices themselves to hide the Matrix of Leadership, the Fallen returns to Cybertron and slaughters their descendants, with Optimus Prime as the sole survivor. He grows up without knowing that he's a Prime and becomes brothers-in-arms with Megatron. When Optimus learns the truth, Megatron resents him and is seduced by the Fallen, weakened after centuries without Energon, into forming the Decepticons to steal the Allspark, and the war begins.

>In early drafts, Megatron only served the Fallen because the Fallen had promised to make him a Prime. In the final battle, when Optimus reveals that it's impossible, Megatron would betray the Fallen and leave him to die.

>In early drafts, Arcee would be a single consciousness divided in three bodies that could combine, and would join Sam and Bumblebee on their quest, but the idea was eventually scrapped in favor of three separated female Autobot motorcycles: Arcee, Chromia and Flareup.

>In early drafts, the Twins were Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. Further rewrites added the child-friendly Skids and Mudflap, removed Sunstreaker and made Sideswipe into the Autobots' cocky hothead, a role previously slated for Hot Rod.

>In early drafts, Soundwave was meant to join the battle in Egypt, adopting the form of a military communications truck, but they couldn't fit him into the narrative.
>>
>>93611757
AAAAAAIIIIIIDDDDDDSSSSS
>>
File: 0KPoHqY.jpg (151KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
0KPoHqY.jpg
151KB, 750x450px
>>93627837
I like it a hell of a lot better than this thing, though I'd agree they look too human. Really needs lenses for the eyes and less detailed lips, maybe a more abstract nose. That said, I don't like my TFs to look too alien unless the entire design is pushed that way, and when its really alien, I'd rather they don't have the same basic body shape as humans, I want wheel legs and claw arms and the like, like vehicons or the ROTF Constructicons. Ultimately,t hough, there's always been some humanization in TF faces, even in Beast wars, so I don't see the issue with humanizing them. Truly alien takes on the Transformers are rare.
>>
File: TAAO#11P1.jpg (213KB, 588x904px) Image search: [Google]
TAAO#11P1.jpg
213KB, 588x904px
Till All Are One #11 Full Preview
>>
>>93627970
The game for ROTF used the used bits from this initial draft, hell, Megatron even kills the Fallen in the Decepticon ending because the learns he can't turn him into a Prime.
>>
File: TAAO#11P2.jpg (255KB, 588x904px) Image search: [Google]
TAAO#11P2.jpg
255KB, 588x904px
>>
File: 5.jpg (319KB, 1002x1500px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
319KB, 1002x1500px
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)

>Michael Bay intended to leave the franchise after the third movie.

>Robert Orci and Alex Kurtzman pitched the concept of Autobots and Decepticons joining forces to fight Unicron, which was rejected by the studio. They departed from the project shortly afterwards and were replaced by Ehren Kruger.

>Shockwave was announced as the main villain to cover up Sentinel Prime's alliance with the Decepticons. An elaborate backstory was even created, establishing Shockwave as Decepticon scientist who arrived on Earth long before the others and was responsible for the Tunguska incident in Russia.

>In early drafts, Optimus Prime would accept Megatron's truce and the Decepticons would return to Cybertron, but this was changed as Bay didn't want to leave loose ends.

>In early drafts, Sentinel Prime would kill the Twins alongside Ironhide, but Bay disliked the characters so much he preferred to ignore them altogether.

>In early drafts, Dino and Que were Mirage and Wheeljack.

>In early drafts, Dino would be executed by Soundwave, while Que would be killed by Protoforms during the final battle. This was changed after Ferrari objected to "their" character being killed onscreen. Ferrari also objected to Dino using weapons or killing Decepticons on screen, so the character was instead given arm blades (which he actually never used on screen).

>Ramon Rodriguez was approached to return as Leo Spitz, but the character was removed in further rewrites.

>Megan Fox was slated to return as Mikaela Banes, but was fired due to disagreements with Bay, leading to the character being scrapped and replaced by Carly Spencer.

>Blake Lively, Anna Kendrick, Gemma Arterton, Amber Heard, Ashley Greene, Brooklyn Decker, Miranda Kerr, Bar Refaeli, Heidi Montag, Camilla Belle, Katie Cassidy, Lucy Hale and Julianne Hogue auditioned for Carly before Rosie Huntington-Whitley was cast.
>>
>>93627970
What the fuck all that Optimus and Megatron stuff is so much better than what we got
>>
File: TAAO#11P3.jpg (243KB, 588x904px) Image search: [Google]
TAAO#11P3.jpg
243KB, 588x904px
>>
File: 6.jpg (866KB, 1190x1804px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
866KB, 1190x1804px
Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014).

>Michael Bay initially declined to return. Stephen Sommers, Roland Emmerich, Jon Turteltaub, Louis Leterrier, David Yates and Joe Johnston were approached to replace him before Bonaventura convinced Bay to return.

>Bonaventura merged two separate pitches, one centered on Galvatron leading an uprising of man-made Transformers and one centered on Lockdown hunting down Optimus Prime on behalf of the Creators, to produce the final script.

>In early drafts, Lockdown was assisted by "Widowmaker", a psychotic female Cybertronian bounty hunter, but the character was scrapped in further revisions.

>In early drafts, archaeologist Darcy Tyrell had a larger role, including a romantic subplot with Cade Yeager, which was scrapped in further revisions.

>Jason Statham and Dwayne Johnson was approached for Cade Yeager before Mark Wahlberg was cast. The character would originally only be featured in one movie and sacrifice himself in the end, but further rewrites expanded his role and changed his fate.

>Margaret Qualley, Gabriella Wilde and Isabelle Cornish auditioned for Tessa Yeager before Nicola Peltz was cast. The character would originally be the franchise's new co-lead, but further rewrites reduced her role.

>Brenton Thwaites, Hunter Parrish, Landon Liboiron and Luke Grimes auditioned for Shane Dyson before Jack Reynor was cast. The character would originally be the franchise's new co-lead, but further rewrites reduced his role.

>During filming in Hong Kong, Bay was approached by local crooks who demanded protection money from the production. When he refused, one of them threw an air-conditioner at him, which he dodged, inspiring the scene where Cade throws an air-conditioner at Titus Welliver's James Savoy.

>Peter Cullen voiced his disagreement with Optimus' portrayal in the movie, particularly him killing a human, so the character was "softened" in the sequels once again.
>>
File: TAAO#11P4.jpg (213KB, 588x904px) Image search: [Google]
TAAO#11P4.jpg
213KB, 588x904px
>>
File: 7.jpg (243KB, 811x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
243KB, 811x1200px
Transformers: The Last Knight (2017)

>Michael Bay initially declined to return, but was ultimately persuaded to return for one last time. He'll remain attached to the franchise as a producer from then on.

>Mark Wahlberg is also leaving the franchise after this movie, with Josh Duhamel's Lennox and Isabella Moner's Izabella expected to take over as the lead characters.

>A Writer's Room overseen by Bay and the producers was created to develop an elaborate "Transformers" cinematic universe and map out future sequels and spin-offs of the franchise.

>Prior to the creation of the Writer's Room, a crossover with the "G.I. Joe" franchise headlined by Dwayne Johnson was in development. "G.I Joe" is now slated for a reboot that'll integrate it to Paramount's prospective Hasbro Cinematic Universe, which also encompasses such properties as "Micronauts" and "M.A.S.K.".

>Bonaventura once again merged two separate pitches, one about a corrupted Optimus Prime returning to Earth amistd all-out war between humans and Transformers, and one about the secret connection between the Transformers and Arthurian lore, to produce the final script.

>Jean Dujardin was approached to voice Hot Rod before Omar Sy was cast.

>Stephen Merchant was approached to voice Cogman before Jim Carter was cast.

>Stanley Tucci was approached to return as Joshua Joyce, but the character was removed in further rewrites. Bay then offered him the role of the wizard Merlin.

>Tyrese Gibson was approached to return as Sergeant Robert Epps, but was forced to decline due to scheduling conflicts. He's reportedly already in talks for TRANSFORMERS 6 and TRANSFORMERS 7.

>Also in development are Travis Knight's BUMBLEBEE spin-off set in 1983 and starring Hailee Steinfelf; CYBERTRON, a prequel exploring the beginning of the civil war between Autobots and Decepticons; and a sequel/spin-off set in Ancient Rome.
>>
File: Megatron_2007.jpg (11KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
Megatron_2007.jpg
11KB, 205x246px
>>93627888
I disagree. I don't like how it feels eastern, because the entire franchise isn't eastern. I guess its personal preference. Its like Evangelion vs Pacific Rim designs. 2007 Megatron did it the best imo. Still had humanoid features, but was very alien. His design gave him a very ominous look and feel. I think that worked for him, and Optimus' design back then worked for his persona. Granted, it didn;'t always work out (Ratchet) but I like it more than what we have now

>>93628023
I know but you know where I'm coming form right? Its starting to drift into uncanny valley territory.
>>
File: TAAO#11P5.jpg (253KB, 588x904px) Image search: [Google]
TAAO#11P5.jpg
253KB, 588x904px
>>
>>93628148
Is it odd i kinda like Wahlberg's acting?
>>
>>93627781
They were dumb kids aping gangsta culture. Also they only couldn't read ancient Cybertronian, which Bumblebee couldn't read either.
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>93628129
>>During filming in Hong Kong, Bay was approached by local crooks who demanded protection money from the production. When he refused, one of them threw an air-conditioner at him, which he dodged, inspiring the scene where Cade throws an air-conditioner at Titus Welliver's James Savoy.

This is amazing. Air conditioner wielding thugs. What a story.
>>
>>93628196
Nah, I do too.

Cade's bond with Optimus is very believable.
>>
>>93627970
>In early drafts, after the Dynasty of the Primes sacrifices themselves to hide the Matrix of Leadership, the Fallen returns to Cybertron and slaughters their descendants, with Optimus Prime as the sole survivor. He grows up without knowing that he's a Prime and becomes brothers-in-arms with Megatron. When Optimus learns the truth, Megatron resents him and is seduced by the Fallen, weakened after centuries without Energon, into forming the Decepticons to steal the Allspark, and the war begins.

>In early drafts, Megatron only served the Fallen because the Fallen had promised to make him a Prime. In the final battle, when Optimus reveals that it's impossible, Megatron would betray the Fallen and leave him to die.

The fuck? Why was this scrapped? This would have been awesome to see.
>>
>>93628163
I suppose, but to me it's drifting into something more familiar and overall the designs feel more "Transformers" to me now. Like Crosshairs and Hound feel like something from the UT or animated, even some of the Decepticons like Nitro Zeus and Barricades redesign seem more traditional. Even back in DOTM I thought Sentinel had a better, more appropriate design than Optimus did.
>>
>>93628278
Basically they couldn't figure out how to insert it in the movie.

That scene where Jetfire drops some exposition in Egypt was rewritten over 20 times because they ended up crafting a lot of lore for the movie and didn't have writers to woven it smoothly into the narrative.
>>
>>93628278
Imagine how much longer the movie would be with all that.
>>
>>93628250
Dammit why couldn't they had gotten him before shit head Shia?
>>
>>93628323
I quite like Crosshairs desu although it bugs me that his clearly metal trench coat has been depicted to flex around like an actual coat a few times. Hound doesn't do it for me. Another too human character in terms of design. His beard irritates me to no end. I feel like Ironhide had that badass commando role even before the overhaul in design post AoE.
>>
>>93628250
Same here. I enjoyed Cade more than Sam because of the believable bond he had with Prime.
>>
>>93628148
>a sequel/spin-off set in Ancient Rome.

"Et tu, Bruticus?"
>>
>>93620879
I hate how every Transformer had to be doing some type of capoeria bullshit before doing anything.
>>
>>93628401
Ironhide had some fun moments, but I never got attached to him. I feel like people like the idea of him more than his actual character. Where as hound is bursting with character moments.
>>
File: StarscreamArrives.webm (3MB, 1000x416px) Image search: [Google]
StarscreamArrives.webm
3MB, 1000x416px
>The first movie is 10 years old

Damn time flies, I was only 10 myself when I saw it
>>
>>93628488
Disagree there too. He was great. It really hurt when sentinel killed him. Hell, the only characters I didn't get attached to were Ratchet and Jazz
>>
>>93628696
>Jazz
He wasn't really attached to himself, either.
>>
>>93627092
>Like the movie advertised itself with Optimus and his ominous purple eyes so fucking much. Then in the actual movie, they pull a BvS MARTHA with it Bee's voice and suddenly hes good again? Bullshit . What a wasted ass opportunity
They pulled the same shit with the Dinobots in 4.
>>
>>93628079
>>Robert Orci and Alex Kurtzman pitched the concept of Autobots and Decepticons joining forces to fight Unicron, which was rejected by the studio. They departed from the project shortly afterwards and were replaced by Ehren Kruger.

Wow now we know why the 3rd movie is slightly better than the 2nd.
>>
>>93627925
>We could have had Amanda Seyfried bouncing around
Fuck
>Michael Clarke Duncan
I miss him
>>
>>93628148
>Isabella Moner's Izabella expected to take over as the lead characters.
Now it's definitely time to jump ship
>>
>>93613533

The craziest thing is that The Last Knight is probably the worst Bayformer "movie." It's like Bay is actively trying to see how shitty his movies can be before they stop making money.
>>
>>93629715
She wasn't even bad in the movie. Did pretty decent for a kid her age
>>
>>93627844
It's a /tv/ meme copypasta from an old Playboy interview with Stanley Kubrick, about 2001 A Space Odyssey.
>>
>>93612637
>forgotten about in first movie ending
>forgotten for 4 more films
>has a big "he's back" hype
>completely forgotten after it
Serioulsy, who cares about anything in the Bayformers.
>>
>I'll spare you Optimus
>I know you'd do the same for me
>>
>>93630463
Then Optimus received something known as character development, and realized Sentinel couldn't be spared after everything he'd done
>>
>>93628129
>Bonaventura merged two separate pitches, one centered on Galvatron leading an uprising of man-made Transformers and one centered on Lockdown hunting down Optimus Prime on behalf of the Creators, to produce the final script.
>>93628148
>Bonaventura once again merged two separate pitches, one about a corrupted Optimus Prime returning to Earth amistd all-out war between humans and Transformers, and one about the secret connection between the Transformers and Arthurian lore, to produce the final script.
Oh good I finally have a name to blame.
>>
>>93627950
>and the Fallen being trapped in a parallel dimension and only escaping in the third act.
>>93627970
>>93628079
>In early drafts, Sentinel Prime would kill the Twins alongside Ironhide

All of these happened in the comics.
>>
>>93630521
>received something known as character development
You mean embracing the same sort of "the end justifies the means" philosophy that he condemns Sentinel for?
>>
NOPTIMUS
>>
>>93631223
Not that poster, but... no?
>>
>>93631223
He went from a complete moralfag in the first to outright killing humans himself in the 4th. Punished Optimus is one of the bright spots of this series
>>
File: 293246.jpg (690KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
293246.jpg
690KB, 1920x1080px
I want the Transformers to lose polygons
More boxy like the cartoon but still "realistic" like this game
>>
>>93628079
Ironhide did nothing wrong
>>
>>93631606
The Cybertron duology is so damn underrated it hurts.
>>
>>93631606
Best is to let the cybertron games remain pure anon
>>
>>93628558
fuck me the first movie was so good
>>
>>93631824
it's the best of the series but in no way is it "good"
>>
>>93632336
It was a good summer blockbuster, don't even try and deny it
>>
>>93632452
legit question, when was the last time you watched it
i'm betting you're forgetting a lot of the shit that drags it down
>>
>>93628129
Peter Cullen is the hero this franchise needs
>>
>>93632336
well thats what i meant but did i really need to spell it out
>>
>>93608371
GIVE ME YOUR FACE
>>
>>93632467
Oh, well, Sam's parents and their yippy little dog are annoying, definitely. But the movie still has some neat moments. You can feel the Spielberg in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHyaVvekWek
>>
>>93627888
>robot beard
>>
>>93632955
people complain about drift's beard as if beards are a new feature for transformers
>>
File: 9859825985.png (2MB, 1458x943px) Image search: [Google]
9859825985.png
2MB, 1458x943px
>>93632955
>>
File: IMG_1502.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1502.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
I just saw a TF movie where a transformer kicks a bluefin tuna to death and makes sushi out of it. My life is complete.
>>
>>93625773
>optimus is flat
>opimus has thin lips
D R O P P E D
>>
>>93633619
Based /co/gman
>>
nuuuh uptimmus
>>
>>93608371
Replace the gun with other methods of execution for this scene:

>Optimus picks up Sentinel
No Optimus!
>Piledrives Sentinel off the bridge to the ground below crushing his head entirely.

>Gets out a giant mechanical sledgehammer and prepares to swing.
No Optimus!
>Swings and hit Sentinel sending him flying straight to the moon.
>>
>>93612377
>not all Decepticon
>>
File: yfviy.jpg (35KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
yfviy.jpg
35KB, 284x284px
>>93608371
>Optimus begs for mercy before Megatron cockblockes Sentinel
>fucking murders the fuck out of Sentinel without much thought
>>
>>93634347
TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER BAH GOD
>>
File: TigerDriver.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
TigerDriver.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>93634347
>>93634404
>>
>Autobots helping Harriet Tubman and the Underground Railroad is now canon

How does this make you feel /co/? Would you watch a 'Transformers: The Underground Railroad' prequel?
>>
>>93610321
Bay's idea of a hero is a guy who kills the baddies.

Bay thinks being a hero is about being strongest, not that silly stuff about doing what's right even if it costs you.
>>
>>93610666
The Spine Song always plays in my mind when Prime appears in TF movies.
>>
>>93610875
> tfw Quintessa ended up making Optimus less evil.
>>
>>93618220
"Optimus, grant me mercy, I beg of-" [BOOM]
>>
>>93634347
>Optimus grabs his axe. His mask turns into something resembling a hockey mask. Stands over Sentinel and raises his axe.
No Optimus!
>Hacks away at the head. Sentinel's limbs twitching violently with each strike until they go limp.
>>
>>93634913
>tsche-chu-chu-chu-tsche ah ah ah
>>
>>93617322
Just watch The Big O you wanker.
>>
>>93631824
The first movie was so shit it convinced me to stay away from the rest of the film series.
>>
File: chrysippus.png (373KB, 282x337px) Image search: [Google]
chrysippus.png
373KB, 282x337px
>>93615747
Is this real?
>>
>>93635212

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w3eTpm9s_g

More real than you or me Anon
>>
>>93635212
Open your eyes and see.
>>
One thing I like about these movies is how it's basically just watching Optimus get more and more fed up with everyone's shit.
>>
what if in the next movie, they kill off humanity because unicron is revived?
>>
>>93633239
Again people who complain about these movies never watched the cartoon in the first place
>>
>>93631703
And we'll never get another because Activison banished High Moon Studios to work on Call of Duty DLC for the rest of there lives
>>
>Optimus War crime
>>
I'm so glad that Optimus is so fucking visceral when it comes to brutality. I think he was like that too in the cartoons/comics. He's a very nice autobot, but primes aren't known to fight with restraint. They to for the fucking throat, without a second thought. Love it.
>>
>>93611528
>but then will completely cut cunts heads off who are begging for mercy.

When you stop and think about it, this movie has a disturbing amount of characters begging for mercy and brutal execution-style kills of captured/helpless opponents.

I suppose it's alright since it's robots, but it happens a lot.
>>
>Watch The Last Knight

>Bumblebee and Optimus kill their Maker and don't seem to care about the weight of their actions

>
>>
>>93627395
>What were /co/s thoughts on the first movie's designs when they first released? I wasn't around here then

People hated the busy designs that looked too fragile. In many cases, it was difficult to tell what the fuck you were even looking at.

Also, the reveal of Optimus didn't have him with his face plate, and instead showed him with lips and shit, which ticked people off.

People generally didn't like them.
>>
>>93611128
I guarantee I would love the Bayformers movies if there were less humans in it
>>
>>93627327

I do. It also happens that the first one was my favorite Transformers.

The sfx were better in the earlier movies too.
>>
you guys think we will ever have a transformers movie human free?
>>
>>93636454
this version or another (reboot)? hence the question if for the next movie, bay will pull the trigger and have unicron awaken (end of organic life on earth).
>>
>>93621242
Accurate. Especially the part that Bayformers would be amazing if it was like 80% robots. It's always been like roughly 70 humans 30 robots. Disgusting. And also accurate that Optimus has always been ruthless in his executions and decisions. He doesn't fuck around, making the rest of the characters incompetent and incapable. Like they have a bunch of programming problems in them.
>>
>>93634347
>Optimus turns into truck form. Revs up his engine.
No Optimus!
>Charges and runs over Sentinel. Then backs up complete with the big vehicle reversing alarm then runs over him again.
>>
>>93636167
You're right. My only prior experience with Transformers was Beast Wars and Animated, and I HATED the Bayformer films.
>>
>>93636454
There's a prequel about cybertron in the works
>>
I couldn't help but laugh for almost 5 minutes straight when Optimus ripped off Megatron's head and spine with a battleaxe, holy fuck that was fucking hilarious I don't even know why.

Optimus is an animal
>>
I know Bay isn't thinking nearly this deeply, but isn't there now the implication that the reason why humans can even stand against Transformers at all is because Earth's organic life is basically the overdeveloped immune system for Unicron?
>>
>>93631606
>I want the Transformers to lose polygons
> More boxy like the cartoon but still "realistic" like this game
Or actually have the toys and the film to be as similar as they can. It defeats the point if the film transformations become impossible in toy form.
>>
>>93628278
Remember the part about the writer strike and the rushed production?
>>
>>93636962
Age of extinction toys were awful due to the new designs. The Last Knight is a huge step up though, feels like almost a jump in quality as big as 2007- ROTF
>>
optimus pls
>>
>>93636995
the whole action feature oriented line really clogged up the aisles (good for kids but not exactly collector material unless you're a completionist).
>>
>>93636811

I got a better idea, is the reason why humans keep stabbing the Transformers in the back at the beginning of every movie because Mother Earth (ie Unicron) is 'telling' them that these robotic invaders simply cannot be trusted?
>>
>>93636578
>Then backs up complete with the big vehicle reversing alarm then runs over him again.
Brutal.
>>
Is there a reason why Soundwave doesn't have his voice run through a fruityloops software? Why does he only have the only Dr evil voice?
>>
>>93637470
I was going to correct you but what you said is pretty funny so I won't
>>
>>93636744
I had a similar thing happen to me if 5.
Where Optimus puts the staff in his chest like it's a coat pocket. Me and my 2 other friends were in tears. I think it was because the first thing I thought of was when Bugs Bunny reaches into his skin like a pocket
>>
i'm probably in the minority here, but i actually like bay optimus just because he doesn't hesitate to fuck anybody up if he has to. he carries the "very big stick"

he's a total badass when he fights and solo half a dozen decepticons on his own because he doesn't pull his punches
>>
>>93639835
Bay Optimus is the best part of the movies. He's by far the best iteration of the character with actual characterization and an arc
>>
>>93639876
yo rarely get the "main hero is also a ruthless badass" character these days

like i don't mind a superman, cap, etc. but once in a while i want my guy to just fuck dudes up

like rotj luke instead of anh luke
>>
No tears for traitors.
>>
File: more genuine puppy.jpg (41KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
more genuine puppy.jpg
41KB, 540x304px
I think the newer Autobot designs are a nice balance between alien and human; my only complaint is that there isn't enough kibble on Optimus.
>>
>>93642179
I think they've finally found a nice balance with the new show.
>>
File: must you.png (2MB, 1643x947px) Image search: [Google]
must you.png
2MB, 1643x947px
>>93642251
I agree. I like everyone's design in RID; there are quirky-looking bots as well as ordinary-looking bots. They all aren't super similar. Once again, my only want is more facemask/visor combos.
>>
>>93611528
Didn't the comic adaptation of TF3 have Optimus and Megatron ACTUALLY come up with a truce? Megatron blasts off to find out what happened to Cybertron and see if it's salvageable or some shit. Prior to the movie coming out I was hoping that would be the case.
>>
>>93642369
(replying to myself) I don't like Sideswipe's hair though.
>>
>>93642376
I reckon that was an early script. Peter David's novelization had the same ending.
>>
File: jolt.jpg (63KB, 327x504px) Image search: [Google]
jolt.jpg
63KB, 327x504px
>>93627950
>Autobot Jolt was a last-minute addition
I'm STILL mad about this, Jolt was one of my favorite movie designs. Hell wasn't he the one that fused Optimus and Jetfire too?
>>
>>93639835
>>93639876
Mein Negros.
>>
>>93640050
Exactly. I love main good characters who also are completely fucking brutal. Prime doesn't fuck around and doesn't have the title for nothing.
>>
>>93631468
After the third time humans throw the Autobots under a bus, then immediately call on them to save their ass from Decepticons, he's getting tired of humanity's shit.

Almost like Bay's using the series as a Metaphor for something.
Thread posts: 363
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.