[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unsounded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

File: speak tanish damn it.jpg (289KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
speak tanish damn it.jpg
289KB, 600x900px
At least my kid is alive Duane
>>
I feel like we're actually getting some confessions here... that Quigley was part of the reason it all went to hell, the reason they were caught by the gov't and Vienne was killed.

Also, I don't believe for a MINUTE that Vienne wouldn't want her son to learn Pymary. That woman loved pymary. Why wouldn't she want to share that love with her son? No, this is Quigley's guilt talking. Something else is going on.
>>
>>93608305
Is he trying to prove that he's not dead with that khert handshake?
>>
>>93608405

I think he is going to try to make him remember how much joy and good can come from Pymary. He has probably only used it and experienced it in a negative way for years now.
>>
>>93608321
Vienne knew her family well enough to feel some major existential angst when they died, and thus had a chip on her shoulder about the way Alderode treats Plats less like people and more like perishable commodities. She didn't want Matty being sent off to war at ten years old to throw a couple spells at Crescian soldiers before getting vaporized by a construct "for the Great Compromise".
>>
Viv was a traitor

Either the theory about them leeching life from the plats or using magic actually shortens their life span will be true.
>>
>>93608305
I like how when Quigs gets mad at Duane, he switches from Tainish back to Continental. That's some good shit.
>>
File: unsounded-character_flaw.png (54KB, 310x127px) Image search: [Google]
unsounded-character_flaw.png
54KB, 310x127px
That pose tells me that's not how YOU think of it, Duane.
>>
>>93608305
I wonder if Quig will learn that Duane's daughter is dead
>>
>>93609152
The two of them together almost make a whole family.
>>
File: 1444213259832.png (265KB, 342x450px) Image search: [Google]
1444213259832.png
265KB, 342x450px
>>93609152
>You want my son to lean magic when your daughter's death is because she blinded a guy with magic
>>
>>93609152
Quigley doesn't believe that Duane's even a real person, so he needs to be convinced of that first.
>>
>>93609216
So it all comes crashing down during the Alderode arc when they come across Duane's statue. You know they made a statue.
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.gif
1MB, 320x240px
I see what you did there with the gradual fade to grey before reintroducing color, Cope. I like it.
>>
>>93609152
>>93609216
He will find out, and he'll make a dig about it. Because Quigs is a cunt.
>>
>>93608305
>you bring a sword to every table

I like that line.
>>
>Coming on a little strong there, Duane. Quigley's not gonna die tomorrow
This just in, Quigs dying tomorrow! That's tomorrow in the Unsounded universe so it might still take a while.
>>
>>93609288
I have a sinking feeling Quigley won't be making it to Alderode. He'll be dead by the end of the Cresce arc, leaving Matty in Duane's care.
>>
>>93609288
He still has to be convinced he's Duane. Remember most of his body parts were replaced after they rot. I don't know if its the same with the face.
>>
>>93608305
I can't get the image out of my head of Duane readying an ambush-sermon, with the scene set to Awolnation's "Ssael."

yes i know "ss" is "z" shh
>>
>>93609483
Duane does like to sermonize.
>>
>>93609571
I want a Duane to make a Ssael "chick tract"
>>
File: leper.png (209KB, 866x748px) Image search: [Google]
leper.png
209KB, 866x748px
>>93609049
it is the stance of a flawed yet pious man
>>
>>93609685
DAZED

REELING

ABOUT TO BREAK
>>
>>93609400
It wouldn't surprise me much if that did happen, but didn't Quigley do some work catching Alderode's stunned criminals? He could have decent knowledge on how that works, which could aide them in staying free. Also, if I remember right he dabbles in gruftgramary, which might also help to some capacity.
>>
>>93608305
>a talking bird who has been around since before humanity will never be your therapist, giving you a sense of optimism even when talking to a guy who hates what you stand for
>>
>>93609392
I just realized that in the first six years of Unsounded's run only two days actually passed within the comic.
>>
>>93610074
Surely the trek from Knobbytop to Mulimar was longer than that?
>>
>>93609612
That sounds like something Duane would be giving door to door
>>
>>93610074
Uh, no. There's a week between chapters 1 and 2, another week between chapters 3 and 4, and then a few days pass after that until the week between chapters 11 and 12. So more like a month.
>>
>>93609462
His head is probably the same. He has his brow ports like he did before he died and replacing a head has to be harder than limbs. I doubt he could see while doing it.

Granted, he could go for it anyway and replace his head, but redoing the ports when he doesn't even wear jewelry, as a dead man, seems like unnecessary effort.
>>
>>93609612
Or a Ssaelit version of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE
>>
>>93610204
If duane's head was chopped off, would he die, would he be headless, or would he be just a head?
>>
>>93610204
Apparently his head fell off some time earlier in his zombie years and he doesn't like to talk about it, if I recall correctly.

I wonder which part his consciousness went with.
>>
>>93610242
His consciousness stayed with his body, I believe. Which supports my theory that all his voodoo exists in his extra spine port, and it's the key to his curse.
>>
File: ch07_117_zoom.jpg (69KB, 354x438px) Image search: [Google]
ch07_117_zoom.jpg
69KB, 354x438px
>>93610242
Probably wherever this line's attached.

Though since the eyes are pymaric they'd probably work until they got too far away from... whatever they're bound to, I guess.
>>
>>93610312
Huh. Do both protagonists have tails?
>>
>>93610312

>since the eyes are pymaric

They are? I thought they last guy he ate, he took his eyes.
>>
>>93610387
Dead eyes don't work, and they'd rot away quickly anyway.
>>
>>93610387
His eyes are pymarics that Lemuel got for him before he fled Alderode.
>>
File: ch07_25.jpg (186KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ch07_25.jpg
186KB, 600x900px
>>93610387
Ah, one of my favorite pages.

He -does- look pretty articulated and purposeful here. If you got to this point in the story, that would actually be a reasonable connection to make. He just finds those juicy orbs to be particularly savory I guess.
>>
>>93610866
I read this as he was about to eat some eyeball when he snapped to clarity for a sec
>>
>>93609685
SUMMER BEFORE FALL
>>
>>93609288
Unlikely
Remember he's just a lowly Soud. Sure, he married into a fairly well-off family and the Ssaelit wanted to get him a high position due to his abilities, but then he punched that Jet guy and fucked it up.

Some higher-ups had a liking for him, but other than that he wasn't well-known and accomplished enough to warrant a statue.
>>
>>93609305
Didn't notice that, nice touch
>>
>>93611003
But the (supposedly) political way he got murdered would make him perfect as a propaganda martyr. A statue would feed into that nicely.
>>
>>93611086
I wouldn't really consider him a martyr. A martyr would be actively doing something that would warrant his assassination.
A martyr dies for what he stands for.

Duane, however, was merely a target. Sure, he hates Gefundur and Cresce and fought a war, but that's were he ends. It's not like he was being some Ssaelit activist or something
>>
>>93610988
Mountains defy the consuming sea.
>>
>>93611003
>he wasn't well-known
He was a war hero, outed as the Alderode pymary fighting champion and a rising star in the ssaelit church.
C'mon anon.
>>
>>93611141
Really? I don't recall him being well-known amongst the population.
The higher-ups knew of his capabilities, sure, but I didn't get the impression anyone else did beside him being a great pymary teacher

Can you refer to some pages?
>>
>>93611123
True, but semantics about martyrdom aside, you see what I mean. Punches to the face notwithstanding, he was as upstanding an Aldish citizen as it gets. His death could definitely be used to stir more hatred against Cresce.
>>
>>93608305
That final panel would make an excellent "friendship ended with Sette, now Quigley is my best friend"
>>
>>93611123
>A martyr would be actively doing something that would warrant his assassination
Let's not split hairs. Matyr has long since become the casual term for someone who gets killed only for it to embolden and draw sympathy for whatever cause they represent. That's clearly the case with what they were trying to do with Duane. Kill off some troublesome but quickly rising Ssaelit and make it look like the Crescians did it to both ignite Ssaelit pride and to try and turn the growing factionalism in Alderode against the perennial outsiders.
>>
>>93608305
JUST FUCK ALREADY
>>
>>93612252
Anybody got that art from a while back of them doing just that? I'm pretty sure I remember something like this exists...
>>
Question about the girl with the tail, spoilers because lewd:
So she don't got sex bits, right? Does she still need to piss?
For that matter, does she have a booty hole to poop from?
Is her booty hole actually a cloaca?
>>
>>93612897
the sex bits and the urinary tract are different, anon
>>
>>93610074
A couple months actually
>>
>>93612897
This question is asked every thread
Yes she has a vagoo or at least labia we know this because of art the creator of the series made
Yes she probably has an anus since she eats
She just doesn't have nipples or a navel
Also pee does not come from the vagina what are you eight years old?
>>
>>93611166
This is just with other Souds, but you'll notice he's frequently recognized and saluted, complimented, encouraged, and petitioned for aid on his way to and from the temple/
>>
>>93613613
>Also pee does not come from the vagina what are you eight years old?

Why do internet people say this? Do you think it makes you sound smart? You know what he fucking meant, idiot. I have literally never seen or heard of a person in real life being this pedantic.
>>
>>93608305
Are the storm boys raping the water women?
>>
>>93613613
Pee shoots out of Sette's ears when nobodies lookin.
>>
>>93615412
>SWISH WHOOSH, WHERE THE WATER WOMEN AT?!
>>
>>93615355
Nine year old detected
>>
>>93608305
Whats with all the water women?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.