[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mike Tyson Mysteries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 1

Woah shit I'm late and nobody else made a thread, really makes you think. Discuss.
>>
This is just morbid.
>>
jesus christ marquess
>>
>>93608079
david is still alive.
>>
>>93608066
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>93608066
Is Mike the best black character in /co/?
>>
>>93608092

No need to qualify. He's the best character in /co/.
>>
Oh. Okay.

Man, they better not just leave us hanging with that.
>>
Welp, Marques is going to Hell
>>
>>93608130
You know they will.
>promo
Yep.
>>
>She's still alive
I honestly hope they do an episode of her returning
>>
What is this? Room Temperature Molten Lava?
>>
I love that this show isn't always jokes. It puts characters and consistency over everything.
>>
Holy shit, Marquess.
>>
>>93608147
Was that her husband in the preview for next episode? Are we getting a two part?
>>
Pigeon didn't even curse
>>
>>93608174

No, apparently that was just another guy who happens to be named David.
>>
>>93608174
I don't think so.
I seemed like something else
>>
Would you hire the MTMT to solve a mystery for you?
>>
Man this season has been three parts painfully awkward to one part downright macabre. Is one of the head writers going through a bad divorce or something? I don't hate it.
>>
>throws her into the pit
Holy fuck
>>
>>93608195
I mean it's free right?
Totally.
>>93608208
Did you not watch the show before?
>>
>>93608195
Scooby Doo first, Josie and the Pussy Cats and then MTMT.
>>
>>93608213
Yes, I've been watching since the beginning. Do you have a point? The show's always been black humor, but before now its overall tone has always been goofy.
>>
ITS A DEFENSE MECHANISM
>>
I drink lava for fun.
>>
>>93608130
>Man, they better not just leave us hanging with that.

Have you forgotten the Earth's penis?
>>
>>93608226
Mike Tyson Mysteries is an inversion of Scooby-Doo. The mysteries start out really mundane and most of the time end up involving the supernatural.
>>
>>93608274
What does Mt Everest have to do with this?
>>
I bet they're going to have Marquees have a GF one day and the joke is going to be every time he seemed gay and tried to back out of it he was being genuine

example: when he said boyfriend he meant friend that's a boy but it "came out wrong"
>>
Oh yeah, I forgot... Yung is a virgin.
>>
Well that was lewd
>>
> now I don't know who to jack off to

yung screencaps pls
>>
>mike flips out at satanists
>mike punches satan out of our realm
do blacks have strong as fuck common sense or something when it comes to this shit?
>>
>>93608250
We still haven't hit Lusty Cabin levels since that happened.
>>
>Mike Tyson will never beat you to death for having awkward missionary sex with his adopted korean daughter
>>
>>93608338
I want this just for pigeon to try to desperately rationalize how it is impossible and how Marquees was definitely gay throughout the series.
>>
FUck I forgot again. I always remember at like 6 and then forget until it's over.
still no Mega, huh? god dammit.
>>
>>93608395
you know how dogs can inherently sense the devil and shit?
and how dogs always bark at black people?
and how dogs always bark at other dogs?
think about it
I'm saying black people are cute bowwow doggies. that's why they made good slaves but it was mean to do that, and why if you beat them and treat em like shit they turn all vicious and attack people, but if you treat em nice and train em they turn out great and are good companions
>>
>>93608260
>ITS A DEFENSE MECHANISM

*IT'S A DEFENSE MECHANISM
>>
>>93609137
why are you being a bitch
>>
>>93608711
faggot
>>
>>93608143
>Marques
>>
>>93608410
What if yung had sex with a women?
You think mike would beat her as well?
>>
>>93610303
Yea, that's the problem with that post
>>
>>93609187
I think you mean "whom"
>>
>>93610326
He thought she was a lesbian when he caught her watching the WNBA and was totally fine with it.

Pigeon is disappointed she isn't interested in scissoring with chicks.
>>
I'm starting to think Marquess is the worst person on the team.
>>
>>93612083
The straight man is always the worse member of the team.

Especially when they're a gay ass ghost.
>>
First episode I've caught premiering, just started watching near a week ago

it's great, sad /co/ isn't into it
>>
>>93612853
/co/ does like it, there are livethreads every week. It just doesn't have lore or waifus or underage girls so it isn't spammed constantly.
>>
>>93613262
Regular Show had live threads but it was notorious for being hated here

it's just that in this case it's "don't care" rather than just hating it for any reason, but I guess near 30 people is ok
>>
I thought, from the thumbnail, the mystery was why did Mike Tyson get a manbun.
>>
Any good megas? I haven't been keeping up with the show lately
>>
>>93612144
>is always the worse member
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.