[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post movies or shows you're trying to remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

Help me out /co/ you're good at this

I'm trying to remember a movie, I don't remember much detail about it other then it being an animated movie about a kitten with Wings. The animation style was realistic and maybe cheap?

The cat was ginger, and maybe had siblings with wings too

The case was the most vivid memory. It was one of those super thin clear cases. ones for extremely cheap movies

Is this real or am I just wrong?

Other anons can post movies or shows they're trying to remember
>>
Sounds like the book series Catwings
>>
File: 9780439551908_mres.jpg (232KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
9780439551908_mres.jpg
232KB, 800x1130px
>>93605876
Oh shit, it was as book series. Fuck I was not expecting that. Thanks Anon
>>
>>93605497
>FreakingNews.com
>>
I've been thinking about the trope where a character is thought to have died but it turns out they're alive. The dead character then joins in with everyone in mourning their passing for comic effect until the grieving friends realise the dead person didn't actually die.

Can anybody tell me any examples of it?
>>
This has been bugging me for years;
when I was a kid I had a vhs of some halloween special called The Little Witch. It was about a ginger witch girl who takes her new neighbor on a magic broom ride through town on halloween. she had 3 aunts. one had normal skin, the other two had green skin. the beginning of the movie is her finding her lost cat in a playground then meeting her new neighbor. Its literally impossible for me to find it because Little Witch Academia hogs the search engine
>>
Animated adaptation of Jason and the Argonauts. All I remember is that the cave with the Golden Fleece was that very cartoony blue/dark turquoise you see sometimes, and at some point the fleece was hanging on a tree branch or something, with the horned ram head still attached.

There is an Odyssey adaptation that is similar to what I remember, but the cave is red instead of blue and there's obviously no Golden Fleece, Though there are giant sheep.
>>
File: t03157tajhd.jpg (11KB, 150x213px) Image search: [Google]
t03157tajhd.jpg
11KB, 150x213px
>>93607523
?
>>
>>93607599
that's the franchise but not the same movie
>>
>>93605497
I have a few.

There was a green guy in a trenchcoat named The Weed. He could extend his fingers and had plant-based powers. he was an evil villain. I don't remember who the protagonist was. All I remember is The Weed.

There's an airplane full of monsters. Everything is going wrong and the plane is going to crash. The scene shifts, just as everything's about to explode. The scene shifts to something else and you can see a plane that's on fire in the background crash.

This guy gets locked up in a tower. He starts to go mad and is laughing horribly. I think there was a medieval executioner too, but I don't remember if anyone died.

Last one, there's a large cyborg monster that has both biological and robot parts. It's making this horrible sound and it gets louder and louder and its movements get jerkier and more erratic. This horrible, sinister music plays as it gets closer and closer to the screen, until it's just a menacing close-up.
>>
>>93607569
Was it one of these?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYnizKodv7k&index=16&list=PLyGFrx1-q8LcD2vKQfvIEpWCtrZCZMvtv
>>
>>93605918
Thinking about it, as a kid I was frustrated that the little black kitten looked completely different from her siblings, but brown tabbies and black cats are genetically the same color, so I was just a stupid ass cat genetics know nothing child
>>
File: WattoHS.jpg (80KB, 664x872px) Image search: [Google]
WattoHS.jpg
80KB, 664x872px
I remember an episode of a cartoon series where the villain was an elephant-nosed, probably yellow monster- I swear I had seen the cartoon more than once, but it's some kind of dream to me now.
>>
I remember seeing many years ago a couple of kids were watching a pet, I don't remember if it was a cat or a dog, but it led them to this alleyway where there was a sort of fort made out of cardboard boxes and inside was another animal trying to take care of her puppies/kittens.
>>
>>93607920
This sounds very familar. What year did you see this? Do you know if it was an especially old cartoon? My gut tells me either Care Bears or Gummi Bears.
>>
>>93607920
Maggie and the Ferocious Beast?
>>
>>93607812
I don't think so, but thank you. The animation quality is too high. It was older, and had that Scooby-Doo thing where you know what "background" element is going to move in a given shot because it is animated on cel while the rest is painted.
>>
>>93607472
I know buzz lightyear of star command did a spin on it and the dead person faked his death to join Zerg
>>
>>93607472
Tom Sawyer
>>
>>93607472
Disney's Jungle Book does this.
>>
>>93607920
The villain in The Raccoons had a trunknose, but he was pink. Still, does that sound familiar?
>>
>>93607833
Wasn't the black kitten actually adopted by the family? I thought there was a book all about how they found her abandoned in an attic of an abandoned building or something.
>>
>>93607523
>Its literally impossible

*It's literally impossible
>>
does anyone remember an older fantasy animated movie? A an evil shadow monster takes over a castle. and the heroes figure out that light hurts it. they have a comic relief character that has a candle on his head. that's all i got. that movie scared the shit out of me when i was little
>>
>>93607920
If it wasn't a villain that could almost fit Fred Fredburger from Billy and Mandy. He's kind of a pale yellow-green.
>>
File: il_570xN.1094936795_rayj.jpg (112KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1094936795_rayj.jpg
112KB, 570x760px
>>93609933
>>
>>93605918
Looks like the kind of thing you'd see animated by Django
>>
>>93610255
Hey, look, it's Ridley. So that's where he went when he couldn't make it into smash.
>>
Here's a doozy. This was late 80s or very, very early 90s.

It was a children's show with cartoons, but it had live action hosts. The hosts were 2 blonde haired surfer guys, and I remember there being a small audience of kids sitting on the ground. The hosts would leap into a mirror, and surf through the world within the mirror. I believe they transformed into dogs, or there was a dog involved somehow, and they would howl when leaping into action. They *possibly* surfed as dogs through the mirror world.
>>
>>93610255
oh holy shit anon! thanks! i haven't seen this since i was 5. its always been in the back of my memory
>>
i'm trying to find the title of a movie about two brothers with powers to create flames. The mc is afraid to use his power because when he was young, he accidentally burned a house down and killed a child. His brother on the other hand has no problem using his powers. The ending has the two brothers duke it out with their fire powers.
>>
Anyone remember a cartoon in the old hanna barbera sort of style where one episode had some kind of giant glowing green cube that moved through walls?

It terrified me as a child and I've never found it again. Would appreciate help getting closure.
>>
>>93605497
Do you think anyone ever comes into threads like this and just completely makes up a plot or idea they're interested in in the hopes that it exists and someone knows about it.
>>
Trying to find an animated short I saw on tv 16 years ago. It played between an episode of Happy Tree Friends and an episode of Angry Kid, no idea what channel.
It was an animated short about a john k kinda style
cat who was friends with a mouse and they were going to go out for lunch and they were going to bring another friend with them and the cats friend mocked him for being friends with a mouse and then impaled the mouse's friend with his claws and ripped off his head and ate it. If there's more I don't remember but I really want to find it
>>
>>93612396
>its always been

*it's always been
>>
A fish out of water, a foster child, an overeater, an unwanted child, an immigrant, and a secretive girl all try to be respected by their mentors in between love triangles and black ops missions.
>>
>>93605876
>>93605918
Holy shit this is a real thing. I thought anon was just shitposting.
>>
>>93612711
Heavy Metal?
>>
>>93612736
I've thought about doing that.
>>
>>93605497
I remember some type of video/show that was the alphabet, but with animal puppets. I can't ever find it, but I swear it exists.
>>
I got a memory that's been bugging me for years.

These are all the details I remember: it's an episodic cartoon show, and this episode in question had a pyramid or ruin in a jungle with an all-seeing eye that could grant a wish to whoever approached it. The villain of the episode or series reached it at the same time a dog did, and the pyramid looked between the two, silent, before granting the dog's wish because he had a pure heart. The wish was for the dog to communicate with his mute/deaf master, a young boy who I think was of native origin?

Anyway, that's all I remember and it's been bothering me. Does anyone know what I'm talking about, or was this all a little kid's fever dream?
>>
File: winged cat.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
winged cat.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>93614488
The inspiration for the book is a thing that sort of really happens sometimes with cats, where they develop "wings". Not too shocking somebody made a children's book with the idea.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.