[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on The Puzzle Place? Yes, muppets are /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: THE-PUZZLE-PLACE-ROCK-DREAMS.jpg (3MB, 1881x1471px) Image search: [Google]
THE-PUZZLE-PLACE-ROCK-DREAMS.jpg
3MB, 1881x1471px
Thoughts on The Puzzle Place?

Yes, muppets are /co/
>>
>>93601726
I remember watching this a lot as a kid.
>>
I too watched this a lot as a kid. Not even cause i really enjoyed it but just cause it was on.
>>
>>93601726
Well this is new to me.
>>
>>93601726
This was my shit. Too bad the show was cancelled before I could watch any of it (I saw it on VHS)
>>
File: 7483191.jpg (94KB, 762x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7483191.jpg
94KB, 762x1000px
>>93601726

Why were they pushing Diversity so much with cartoons & muppets back in the 90's? I'm know I'm probably wrong, but I feel like they toned it down going into the 2000s.
>>
File: 4am.gif (246KB, 386x283px) Image search: [Google]
4am.gif
246KB, 386x283px
>>93604302
EVERYTHING was pushing diversity in the 90's. The reason, in addition to the obvious PC police stuff, is because for the first time there was a burgeoning ethnic middle class whereas for decades the middle class had been white. Middle class America are the ones who spend the most money, especially on stuff for their kids, so it was important to have characters of every ethnicity so those families would watch as well as feel more "welcome" and thus more willing to spend money.

This was also seen in films where you really started to get the "every movie has to have a love interest to get the female demographic and a black guy to get the black demographic".

Basically the 90's was where the entertainment industry really ballooned into what it is today and everything had to appeal to as many people as possible to maximize profits.

This was still prevalent in the 00's so you're probably just misremembering, but there are two popular theories about why the PC culture that went with it went dormant for awhile, one being that 9/11 gave conservative culture a shot in the arm and the other is just that people started getting sick of it, which is what people think is gonna happen again soon.
>>
This wasn't technically Muppets. It was made by the same people who did Cousin Skeeter on Nick.

Also Julie is mai waifu.
>>
File: IMG_4597.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4597.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>
File: IMG_4598.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4598.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>
File: IMG_4599.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4599.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>
>>93601726
Can anyone help me? There was a show about school of puppet aliens that each episode come to earth to learn stuff. They flied using giant Iron-shaped ship. They always wore silly humans desguises when they visited earth!
>>
>>93601726
holy shit, i forget all bout this show until this post brought the memories back up again.

now I remember liking the little Hispanic Muppet girl a little too much.
>>
>>93610003
>i forget all bout this
>>
File: Potamus.jpg (16KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
Potamus.jpg
16KB, 280x210px
Would bang the chink in a heartbeat.

Literally I'd last that long.
>>
>>93611057
Silence you cad Julie is pure.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.