[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions That Aren't Worth Their Own Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: spirit-comicversion-img.jpg (143KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
spirit-comicversion-img.jpg
143KB, 400x286px
Is this run anywhere online? It's not readcomics and it's only partially on soulseek.
>>
>>93600198
I don't know if it's anywhere. Did you try looking for Spirit Archives? I can't remember if someone actually scanned that.
>>
>>93600276
I've found large portions of it, vol 1-7 and a few of the teens but nothing that's comprehensive. The largest thing I've found is this zip file...which is pretty slow to download.

http://getcomics.info/other-comics/will-eisner-the-spirit-collection/

Also, both the words in my captcha are calle
>>
File: IMG_0141.jpg (141KB, 508x780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.jpg
141KB, 508x780px
Any recommendations for comics where Bruce and Dick have father and son moments or interactions?
>>
>>93600198
Am I the only one that find it strange that when Aang visited all of the air temples he found very few corpses belonging to Air Nomads. Seriously, what gives?
>>
When did people stop calling The New 52 the DCnU? I remember the latter being used all the time four or five years ago and now it's nowhere to be seen.
>>93603294
Well, I don't we would find any at the northern air temple given that it had been populated for at least for a decade before he came there. You're right about the other two but I think the writers didn't make a fuss about it because it would've been redundant to have Aang accept his people's demise two more times.
>>
>>93600198
has there been an electricity based hero that's had their powers connected to electrons.

I'm really asking if there has been an electric hero that has an OP moment were their powers effect atoms or something.
I was thinking about the potential power of static shock desu
>>
is the martian manhunter special for his species or are all of them that OP?
because that raises the question of how they got killed off.
>>
>>93604245
His powers are the norm. The species was wiped out by a telepathic plague. He survived by shutting them out of his mind as they telepathically screamed for comfort in their final moments.
>>
>>93604287
thats a grim (good) backstory.

also is his weakness to fire psychological?
>>
>>93604350
Depends on the continuity. Usually it's a no.
>>
>>93604350
p.s.
that as easyer to find out, i got it
>>
>>93601078
I feel like that specific you'd have to skim through their stories and make the list yourself.
>>
>>93604350
Yes. It's sometimes played up as being extremely effective or something he can just work through. Sometimes just looking at a fire can fuck him up.
>>
>>93604165
IDK where you saw DCnU. I always called it N52 even years after when they did the DCYou campaign, and I don't think I ever saw anyone on /co/ use DCnU either.
>>
>>93604439
I was on CBR at the time.
>>
But it looks like it was newsarama that was pushing it in particular.

https://www.newsarama.com/15394-con-fused-10-lingering-questions-about-the-dcnu.html
https://www.newsarama.com/7998-didio-lee-say-dcnu-superman-changes-make-him-accessible.html
http://www.newsarama.com/comics/dcnu-detective-batman-titles-110606.html
>>
>>93604448
>>93604521
That's dumb. They came up with the term New52.
Why feel the need to makeup a different nickname?
I mean I'd get it if they didn't give ya a catchy title to work with, but they did.

It'd be like using a nickname MM or Marvel Movies instead of MCU which they've been calling it that since IronMan 2. Why go against a grain that is setup for you?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.