[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pantheon Project

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: olympiansgroupshotalarge.jpg (3MB, 2200x1801px) Image search: [Google]
olympiansgroupshotalarge.jpg
3MB, 2200x1801px
I've seen a few /co/llaborations come and go and I thought it'd be fun to try and make one.
This will be a story about gods and demigods, taking place on a world much like earth. ITT, we create the world and some concepts for the gods. Hopefully we can make a full pantheon of around 12.
They don't have to be greek inspired. In fact, I encourage making them weird and otherworldly.

also this probably doesn't need to be said, but this isn't related to olympians at all. It's just the first relevant, /co/ related picture I could find.
>>
Good idea OP. I'll give you a bump an try to return later with somethin.
>>
File: Glubb.png (43KB, 462x585px) Image search: [Google]
Glubb.png
43KB, 462x585px
>>93595851
Glubb, the god of depression.
He is said to jump on the back and hug with his arms and legs.
Around his mouth are hands that grab the head and he gives a hugging kiss to the back of the head. Than he shares his sadness with the human host.
>>
>>93595958
Thanks, I have a few ideas but I didn't want to post them right away. I wanted to see if anyone was even interested y'know?
>>93596699
He's...weirdly cute. I also like the idea of how he spreads his depression.

I had an idea for a god being seen as this great destructive force by the mortals, whether or not that's truly the case, and being said to live in this huge, active volcano. Something like the ones in hawaii that's just constantly spewing lava.
Maybe some weird cult goes there to pray to him sometimes.
>>
>>93595851
>Ares looking like a jew
>Hepheastus not ugly
>Aphrodite not disgusted with Heph
>Poseidon looking like a Mongol
>>
Well if we want to get started, whats the themes of the pantheon?
How different from humans are they?
How dickish do they get?
>>
>>93597311
Themes:

Elemental - based on natural proceses

Emotional - based on feeling

Alchemical - based on occult imagery
>>
>>93597311
I think Generally they should be humanoid but there can a few oddballs. If there's demigods then there should at least be some humanlike gods, unless they're all dicks like zeus and rape women as swans.
>>93597648
Do they all have to follow the three themes or are these just suggestions for themes they can follow?
>>
>>93597919
These are just suggestions. I'm not OP.
>>
>>93597969
I know, I'm OP, I just wanted to know what you meant. I think elemental and emotional would work best simply because it's easier?
Maybe we could have a conflict between the more natural aligned gods and the emotional ones? Logic vs feelings and all that.
Though I don't really know what you meant by occult imagery. Like gods of magic and such or what?
>>
>>93598025
That conflict sounds good.

Forget the alchemical theme--it would be too complicated to respond. Maybe having gods based on philosophical concepts--"God of logic", "god of shrewdness", "god of seduction"...
>>
>>93597919
Humanoid is good. But we need some gods like >>93596699
>>
>>93598728
Agreed. Also I think they could all get pretty dickish from time to time. It's just the difference between lawful asshole and chaotic asshole.
Ex. An ocean god allowing tsunamis to destroy towns and stuff because it's what nature intended vs a god of anger or war inciting riots when they're bored.
>>
File: lawbringers.jpg (2MB, 2448x3020px) Image search: [Google]
lawbringers.jpg
2MB, 2448x3020px
>>93598728
>>93598980
You mean like the lawbringer gods from the crossgen universe?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.