[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cybertronian Food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1491265126225.jpg (71KB, 599x808px) Image search: [Google]
1491265126225.jpg
71KB, 599x808px
Certainly there has to be more they can eat than just Energon.

That would be like having no choice but to eat soy flakes/cubes for the rest of your life.
>>
>>93594835
I'm pretty sure there's different types. Like, it's more of a category than a single food item.
>>
>>93594835
>>93594878

each other (mostly those with beast modes)

then there's the cesium salami and breyllium baloney from the animated movie
>>
>>93594835
We know cybertonium is part of a balanced Cybertronian breakfast
>>
>>93594835
oh yeah and TFA Blitzwing was an implied cannibal so they probably eat metal?
>>
>>93595837
Energon is just a basic thing for them that can be turned into drinks or other things. Kinda like flour can be turned into different things. They just aren't many variations for them. Dunno if they just don't care or war prevented them from experimenting new food ideas. It's really is more of a luxury thing.

Insecticons can eat any material and convert them into energon in G1.
In IDW they are cannibals. Decepticons even have a device to slowly peel away at organic bodies and convert it into energon. Wheelie had a similar device but less gruesome.
>>
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Cybertronian_food
>>
https://youtu.be/CzE2BoNW6bc
>>
File: 1483994336983.png (361KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
1483994336983.png
361KB, 500x636px
snort energon flakes?
>>
>>93594835

Energon is the result of various sources of energy they render down into whatever that pink shit is, and that pink shit is energon itself. I'd assume, going by stuff that has been said over the course of the franchise, that different energy sources flavor the resulting energon in some way, and certain kinds have affects similar to alcohol.

See: G1 with Megs and crew getting fucking hammered.
>>
>>93594835
Being a robot is painful
>>
>>93594835
If they only needed one type of fuel they would not get bored of it. Humans need varied diet so we want different things. Plus seeing how they have bars and drinks they definitely have something that functions like flavors.
>>
>>93602755

Such is the price of having immortality and built-in weapons.
>>
File: 1478181375487.jpg (75KB, 400x516px) Image search: [Google]
1478181375487.jpg
75KB, 400x516px
Those must be some big pockies
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.