[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were they such complete and utter cunts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (16KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 248x203px
Why were they such complete and utter cunts?
>>
Who the fuck is this??
>>
>>93592182

The British team rocket/pilaf gang. A bunch of incompetent gag villains. Only difference is that instead of thievery, they took part in much heinous acts like whaling, taking part in the ivory trade, kidnapping girls and selling them into prostitution, committing genocide against indigenous people of South America, funding the IRA, carjacking and hit and running the elderly, kidnapping Ronald Reagan and trying to start a nuclear war between Russia and the US, and committing benefit fraud.

All of this was in a children's show and was played for laughs.

Also the skeleton was a massive faggot
>>
>>93592282
Dammit, I forget which show they were from, was it Superted or Bananaman?
>>
>>93592312

Superted. You know there was going to be a reboot that was scrapped? And thank fuck for that as they were going to scrap these three as one was a gunslinger and was offensive to A,Erica's, one was offensive to fat people and was the but of fat jokes, and the other one was offensive to gay people and was the butt of skinny jokes
>>
>>93592403
Oh yeah, the only episode that I remember clearly is the one where they were sabotaging a diamond mine in South Africa, which is pretty fucked when you realise that this was made while apartheid was still a thing.
>>
>>93592176

why the long face?
>>
File: 14305.jpg (22KB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
14305.jpg
22KB, 400x307px
Holy shit, is that some Superted? I was obsessed with that show as a kid.

They were truly a bunch of assholes,and I don't even remember why. Gay skeleton was my favourite, though.
>>
>>93592482

Has there every been any cases of gag villains taking part in fucked up shit? The only scenario I can think off is Pilaf from dragonball having his own rape dungeon.....that he uses to kiss his victims on the cheek
>>
>>93592282
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDVwFNVDsPQ
There's a couple episodes on youtube with whaling/ivory trade shit in them. I don't remember the IRA funding or the kidnapping/slavery episode, though.
>>
>>93592176
>Why were they such complete and utter cunts?
What the fuck kind of group dynamic even is this? A Texan, an overweight moron and a living skeleton. That show was fucking retarded, guess that's why I liked it so much.
>>
Brit hero cinematic universe when? Superted, bananaman, dangermouse going to town
>>
>>93592176
When I was a kid I had an VHS with this an another show. It was about an adventurer cat, there was an episode that was about the cat in an indiana Jones style, another one about the cat being like Zorro...always wanted to know the name but never found it.

Someone rings a bell?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.