[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the episode that made you drop this show, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 335px-Family_Guy_Logo.svg.png (22KB, 335x200px) Image search: [Google]
335px-Family_Guy_Logo.svg.png
22KB, 335x200px
What was the episode that made you drop this show, /co/?
>>
>>93591792
It wasn't a particular episod. It was the fact that the show became stale and flanderized.
>>
>>93591792
it wasnt one particular episode. I just forgot to watch it one day and didnt register it as being a big deal, so i didnt go back
>>
I feel like the reason family guy is ok if you just watch an episode or 2 far apart, when you get home and are tired and there's nothing else on cable/sat, but I can't imagine who or why one would follow the show closely
>>
>>93591792
When they did an episode on OJ.
>>
>>93591792
I still watch it
>>
>>93591792
The one where Quagmire killed the Simpsons and the fact that Seth McFarlane gets legitimately upset whenever someone bashes this scene.
>>
>>93591792
The episode where they try and treat Quagmire's sister's abusive relationship seriously. Despite the fact that he has done way worse to other women. It's pathetic how desperate mcfarline is for an Emmy.
>>
>>93591792
I watch only random moments from the show on youtube. Have never seen a single episode from begining to end. Dont think it deserves a shot.
>>
Peter: HOLY CRAP LOUIS IM SO HORNY IM HORNY FOR THE BABY Lois: PETAH!! don't fuck tha baby Peter: HOLY CRAP LOUIS IM DOING IT IM FUCKING THE BABY IM FUCKING THE BABY NYEHEH
>>
We've already had this thread fuck off.
>>
I lasted until s10, which is longer than most.
>>
I don't want to be "THAT GUY" that claims something is shit because it's popular but unfortunately that's the case with Family Guy. Once it got really big again after being on AS, they kinda just stop trying honestly. I dropped it when it got to the point where it was just "LOL HOW MANY FLASH BACK RUN-ON GAGS CAN WE FORCE INTO A SINGLE EPISODE BEFORE PEOPLE GET FED UP AND SWITCH THE CHANNEL TO SOMETHING ELSE".

I'll still flip to it if I want some background noise or something to fall asleep to but I don't actively follow it or try to catch new episodes or anything.
>>
>>93591792
I never dropped it, I still watch it
>>
>>93591792
I love it when it's on because it makes for perfect background noise. I enjoy family guy from the corner of my eye while doing something else. I grew up watching it so it's also relaxing to fall asleep to.
>>
File: 1498957675401.png (756KB, 528x553px) Image search: [Google]
1498957675401.png
756KB, 528x553px
HEY PEETA REMEMBER THAT TIME WE MADE A JOJO REFERENCE?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAPrncamS7c
>>
>>93593118
This, I friggin hated this episode, not because there was a woman getting beaten but because they treated it so damn seriously, like the show is just going for shock value and less for random humor. That whole season was like that
>>
>>93591808
About when did that happen?
>>
>>93591792
When they played that whole Conway Twitty song as a cutaway. I just got really bored, turned to something else and never really looked back.

Tried to get back into watching it years later and the episode I looked at was the one where Meg told everyone how shit they were as a family and was then pressured back into being the family punching bag by Brian after the family started arguing amongst themselves. I quit again and now look the show at a distance, in horror at how bad it has become.
>>
>>93591792
pretty much everything after season 4. I much prefer watching american dad nowadays
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.