[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ready for Aqua Teen to make a comeback?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2751.jpg (60KB, 748x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2751.jpg
60KB, 748x726px
Ready for Aqua Teen to make a comeback?
>>
File: Tonight. You..jpg (58KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tonight. You..jpg
58KB, 400x300px
>>93590832
God yes.
>>
They won't. Lazzo's amusement in torturing Metalacolypse fans has wained, so now he's moving on to Aqua Teen fans.

This is the beginning move in a plan to piss off and alienate the few people who still watch the channel that remember the old days when it was good and as a result realize how bad the channel is now. He wants us gone. Space Ghost is dead to him.
>>
>>93590832
hell yes
Aqua Teen won't ever be cancelled
Aqua Teen won't be dismantled
Aqua Teen gonna be together
Aqua Teen gonna be forever!
>>
>>93590832
it will be back in about 10 years minus most of the creative crew and "adjusted" for late 20's "social values".
>>
Its super cheap to make, I'm really not sure why it was cancelled to begin with. Must have been new management.
>>
>>93591310

Didn't somebody involved with the series die?
>>
TRULEY THEY WERE
>>
>>93590832
No fuck off

it'll ruin my plans for a spiritual successor
>>
>>93591369
The guy who played Doctor Weird is dead.

;-;
>>
>>93591369
Didn't the characters themselves die? Besides Meatwad.
>>
>>93591034
The worst part is you're probably right.
>>
>>93591034
I want to be hype but this anon gets it, [as] always pulls asshole moves like this.
>>
>>93592747
They die every episode, and also that wasn't the finale there was an episode after that.
>>
>>93591034
If Metalocalypse fans stopped writing BRING BACK METALOCALYPSE on every single fucking social media platform that adult swim has, then the network would stop fucking with them. They brought it on themselves.
>>
>comeback
Did they ever leave?
>>
Fuck. Yes.
>>
>>93594136
They should make a kickstarter, sit on it for a year and then refund everyone's money.
>>
>>93594136
To be fair, it was a damn good show.
>>
>>93590832
>Aqua Teen will never be canceled
>Aqua Teen won't be dismantled
>Aqua Teen gonna be together
>Aqua Teen gonna be forever!
>>
>>93594136
If lazzo hadn't cut it when all we and Smalls wanted was six more episodes to wrap everything up we wouldn't bitch so much.
>>
>>93590832
hope so and they don't fuck over frylock va like last time
>>
>>93590832
Aqua Teen was amazing but it had it's run. Let things die when they are still good.
>>
>was watching ATHF last night
>though, "man, wouldn't it be nice if they came back"
I want this to happen someday.
>>
About damn time
>>
Death Fighter when?
>>
>>93591034
Space Ghost IS dead now. Literally 2/3rds of the main cast.
>>
>>93596860
I moved countries and there's no adult swim here and I'm PISSED
>>
Sealab 2021
>>
>>93590832
this doesn't mean shit
>>
>>93599729
At this point we'd get sealab 2021 IN 2021.
>>
>>93590832

Nah, it's had its run. Let's leave Dave to Squidbillies and Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell.
>>
>>93599777
But those shows suck
>>
>>93599816
>Squidbillies
>bad
>>
>>93599816
YPF is not bad.
>>
>>93599816

Squidbillies is excellent. I have not seen much of Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell.
>>
>>93591034
You're right but that fax machine thing was still hilarious.
>>
I had to watch a lot of Adult Swim when I was younger and I feel like I enjoy the weird experimental shorts now more than I cared for Aqua Teen, Metalocalypse, or Squidbillies.

Granted, I haven't actually watched the network in a long time. Just been fed those shorts over the internet.
>>
>>93591429
YER EMERGENCY BREAK IS ON
>>
>>93599816
>Squidbillies
>bad
Hey look someone with shit taste. I bet you love Mr.Pickels and Decker

YPF actually has it's moments. Plus Dana Synder
>>
>>93591096
Well by then political sentiment will have returned to late 90s sentiments about queers so everything will be able to be made fun of again.
>>
>>93599777
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>93591310
>>93591369
The leakage of the supposedly lost episode "Boston" might have had something to do with it
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.