[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the /co/nsensus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: wonder-woman-1-cover.jpg (103KB, 320x485px) Image search: [Google]
wonder-woman-1-cover.jpg
103KB, 320x485px
So what's the /co/nsensus?
>>
>>93588673
Not good.
>>
>>93588673
It's pretty decent if you like Wonder Woman as a character.
>>
>>93588673
/co/ likes gurgling azz's semen so you tell me
>>
The modern day segment really dragged. The Year One segment was enjoyable. I guess combined it was fairly middle-of-the-road.
>>
>>93588673
It sucked.
>>
>>93588673
I liked it, if only for the fact that I'm a die-hard Steve/WW shipper. The story is ok, nothing groundbreaking. A lot of ok moments, one or two really good moments, a few meh moments.

I did really like the tragedy of the story, the ending of the arc didn't feel like a forced happy ending. The stuff with Cheetah could've been a bit better. I knew they were gonna puss out with her towards the end.

I liked Cale's character overall. I want to see more of her.
>>
I thought the prequel was fine, but the modern issues smacked of Rucka marking his territory as the ONE TRUE ORIGIN AND STORY OF WONDER WOMAN.

The fact that the book literally opens with everything in the New 52 having been a lie was pretty annoying.
>>
>>93588673
I though Year One was the pretty good, but The Lies while not bad had some pacing issues.
>>
>>93588673
It's bland but Cucka's and anti Azz shitters will pretend it's second coming of Perez.
>>
>>93588949
Let me clarify this, actually. The end of DIANA'S story kind of petered out. They go through the effort of making Diana question all of her backstory and truth, only for her to finally meet the gods at the end and ask 0 questions.

I was hoping they'd tie it back in to the whole rebirth/Dr. Manhattan thing, whichis obviously where the story manipulation came from. There've been major arcs relevant to the Doomsday Clock event in Superman, Batman, and Flash. I don't know why the character that has the most popularity at the moment would be the only character to not have such an important tie-in.
>>
>>93588994
I liked it. N52 WW's world was garbage, even if she was ok herself. And she wasn't, she was also garbage.
>>
>>93588673
I want to suck that Ares dick as long as he keeps the helmet on
>>
It was middle-of the road.
Year One was good, a bit rushed desu
The Lies was convoluted, also rushed and ended badly IMO
>>
>>93589172
He doesn't disappoint without the helmet either. No wonder Cale's daughter wasn't in any hurry to leave Ares
>>
>>93588673
Overall: Very good, but not as good as Rucka's first run.

Specifics: The gods, while not as fun as Rucka's first conception, were really wonderous, which is a nice quality. Sharp's art was really consistent, which I liked, but not as appealing as Scott or Evely's. Evely is a major find, and Scott is just phenomenal, though her work on Year One was a bit rougher than I expected (rough lines, not necessarily bad - could be an inking issue). The Lies took quite a while to ramp up, but once we got to The Truth, it was really solid. The back and forth seemed to be a big problem for a lot of readers, but I think it's really cool reading it to see how each story informs the other story.
>>
RIP Superbro
>>
>>93588673
Byrne or Chaykin would have scripted it so very much better. If they didn't have the hours to do the interiors they could have gotten based Cho to do some, probably not all, he's incredible but not fast I hear.
>>
middle of the road. it really did not define WW or do anything for her and most of the run is dedicated to stating that this is the definitive WW origin and all else are lies.

The movie was way better.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.